About Taurus Mutual Fund:
Registered with SEBI, Taurus Mutual Fund is a well-known private mutual fund company in India. The company was established as a trust in 1993 as per the Indian Trusts Act, 1882. Taurus Mutual Fund launched its first scheme as early as 1994, which is still operative in the Indian market. The company has been showing consistent performance over the decades, and established its presence across all demographics including 8 top cities and many small cities. Its fund distribution network is powerfully supported by more than 4000 business associates. Taurus Mutual Fund offers investment solutions for a huge family of investors. To provide the best-in-class investments solutions to investors, Taurus Mutual Fund has allied with Deutsche Bank.
Taurus Mutual Fund:
With years of expertise and profound market research, Taurus Mutual Fund offers different types of mutual funds (MF) along with innovative schemes designed to suit individual investor needs. Mentioned below are the types of mutual funds offered by Taurus Mutual Fund:
- Equity Schemes: These schemes/funds invest in stock exchange. Under Equity Schemes, Taurus Mutual Fund offers:
- Taurus Bonanza Fund
- Taurus Discovery Fund
- Taurus Ethical Fund
- Taurus Infrastructure Fund
- Taurus Nifty Index Fund
- Taurus Starshare
- Taurus Banking & Financial Services Fund
- Taurus Short Term Income Fund.
- Taurus Ultra Short Term Bond Fund.
- Taurus Dynamic Income Fund.
Why Choose Taurus Mutual Funds?
Taurus Mutual Fund comes with a plethora of attractive features and benefits.
- Taurus offers different types of mutual funds and schemes such as equity oriented schemes, debt based schemes etc. through which you can get capital appreciation on your investments. The schemes are tailor-made to suit individual needs.
- Also, enjoy tax benefits by investing in equity linked savings schemes like Taurus Tax Shield Scheme offered by Taurus.
- Taurus Mutual Fund provides investment advice and planning solutions to help balance your returns and financial risks. It helps those who need help in wealth creation as well as those who have wealth management needs.
- The company constantly reviews market trends and prepares its product portfolio considering the current market scenario.
- Taurus Mutual Fund schemes have been designed in such a way that they perform consistently and provide satisfactory returns on investments.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.