About Sahara Mutual Fund:
Sahara Mutual Fund was established as a trust as per the provisions included in the Indian Trust Act, 1982, with Sahara India Financial Corporation Limited as one of the sponsors. Sahara Mutual Fund is professional fund house that aims to provide professional expertise to its investors in managing their mutual fund investments. It offers a diversified portfolios and strives to reduce your investment risks by focusing on superior risk adjusted returns. Sahara Mutual Fund offers tailored made investment advice to help you choose from different types of mutual funds.
Sahara Mutual Fund:
Sahara Mutual Fund is the smart choice to invest and add value to your savings. It offers tailor-made Equity and Debt oriented schemes to suit your investment needs.
Mentioned below are the two types of mutual funds offered by Sahara Mutual Fund
- Equity Oriented Schemes: These schemes invest majority of their funds in equities, and aim to provide high reruns in the long term. Equity Oriented Schemes, also known as Growth Schemes, are ideal for investors who want to invest for a long duration. Sahara Mutual Fund offers ten equity-oriented schemes.
- Debt Oriented Schemes: These schemes are popularly known as income schemes and they invest in debt securities and government securities. Debt oriented schemes are normally preferred by medium-risk investors like retired individuals, given the low risk involved in them. Sahara Mutual Fund offers six debt oriented mutual fund schemes.
Why Choose Sahara Mutual Funds?
Sahara Mutual Funds come with a number of benefits and attractive features which make them the preferred choice of many investors. Mentioned below are a number of benefits offered by Sahara Mutual Fund:
- Sahara Mutual Fund offers high quality investment products and best- in- class customer service. Also, it helps you make the right investment decision with its team of experienced investment advisers.
- Get a diversified investment portfolio with low investment risks.
- Enjoy consistency in performance over a longer time.
- You can choose from a wide range of schemes to suit your varying needs.
- Offers a number of flexibilities. You can systematically invest or withdraw your funds based on your requirements with the help of regular withdrawal schemes and dividend reinvestment schemes.
- Offers liquidity in open-end schemes. Investors can get their money back at net asset value (NAV) applicable at the time.
- Sahara Mutual Fund offers tax planning schemes like Sahara Tax Gain (D) to help you plan your income tax returns.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.