About Sahara Mutual Fund:
Sahara Mutual Fund was established as a trust as per the provisions included in the Indian Trust Act, 1982, with Sahara India Financial Corporation Limited as one of the sponsors. Sahara Mutual Fund is professional fund house that aims to provide professional expertise to its investors in managing their mutual fund investments. It offers a diversified portfolios and strives to reduce your investment risks by focusing on superior risk adjusted returns. Sahara Mutual Fund offers tailored made investment advice to help you choose from different types of mutual funds.
Sahara Mutual Fund:
Sahara Mutual Fund is the smart choice to invest and add value to your savings. It offers tailor-made Equity and Debt oriented schemes to suit your investment needs.
Mentioned below are the two types of mutual funds offered by Sahara Mutual Fund
- Equity Oriented Schemes: These schemes invest majority of their funds in equities, and aim to provide high reruns in the long term. Equity Oriented Schemes, also known as Growth Schemes, are ideal for investors who want to invest for a long duration. Sahara Mutual Fund offers ten equity-oriented schemes.
- Debt Oriented Schemes: These schemes are popularly known as income schemes and they invest in debt securities and government securities. Debt oriented schemes are normally preferred by medium-risk investors like retired individuals, given the low risk involved in them. Sahara Mutual Fund offers six debt oriented mutual fund schemes.
Why Choose Sahara Mutual Funds?
Sahara Mutual Funds come with a number of benefits and attractive features which make them the preferred choice of many investors. Mentioned below are a number of benefits offered by Sahara Mutual Fund:
- Sahara Mutual Fund offers high quality investment products and best- in- class customer service. Also, it helps you make the right investment decision with its team of experienced investment advisers.
- Get a diversified investment portfolio with low investment risks.
- Enjoy consistency in performance over a longer time.
- You can choose from a wide range of schemes to suit your varying needs.
- Offers a number of flexibilities. You can systematically invest or withdraw your funds based on your requirements with the help of regular withdrawal schemes and dividend reinvestment schemes.
- Offers liquidity in open-end schemes. Investors can get their money back at net asset value (NAV) applicable at the time.
- Sahara Mutual Fund offers tax planning schemes like Sahara Tax Gain (D) to help you plan your income tax returns.
News About Sahara Mutual Fund
Sahara Mutual Fund finds no takers for its AMC
Sahara Mutual Fund has roped in investment bankers to identify potential buyers for its AMC which it has to sell-off by December 2015 as directed by SEBI. The fund house has had no takers given regulatory problems plaguing the fund’s parent group and stringent SEBI norms governing the acquisition of fund houses. Sahara MF’s assets under management (AUM) is Rs.130 crores.
Sahara MF’s registration certificate was cancelled by SEBI in July this year over concerns about the fund’s sponsors. Post this no new investments were accepted and all holdings were to be redeemed. Transfer of the AMC and redemption of units was directed to take place within 5 months and 6 months respectively.
10th September 2015