Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) Bank, established in 1938, is a well-known bank in the country and is listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). J&K Bank offers a variety of financial services which includes Fixed Deposits.
Features Jammu & Kashmir Bank Fixed Deposits
- The fixed deposit account can be opened by an individual or a group of people, minors with the help of a guardian, Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs), public and private companies and also various partnership firms
- The minimum amount needed to open the account is Rs.100.
- Interest is fixed and paid only on a quarterly basis or at the time of maturity.
- The minimum tenure for this fixed deposit account is 7 days and the maximum is 10 years.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank FD Rates
|Tenure||Regular FD rates p.a.|
|7 days to 1 month||2.90%|
|31 days to 45 days||3.00%|
|46 days to 3 months||3.10%|
|91 days to 6 months||3.25%|
|181 days to 9 months||3.25%|
|271 days up to 365 days||4.00%|
|365 days to less than 2 years||3.75%|
|2 years to below 3 years||4.00%|
|3 years to below 5 years||4.00%|
|5 years to below 10 years||4.00%|
*The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Domestic term deposit rates are subject to change as per the discretion of the bank. The rates provided above are effective as of 11 Decemeber 2020.
* Domestic term deposits for all senior citizens will be 0.50% additional rate across all maturities.
Rates of Interest for Non-withdrawable Term Deposits
|Maturity Period||Deposit Type||Revised Interest Rates per Annum (Non-Withdrawable)|
|For Rs 2.00 Crs to Rs 2.50 Crs||Above Rs 2.50 Crs to Less than Rs 5.00 Crs|
|91 days to 180 days||Domestic/NRO||3.35%||3.35%|
|181 days to 270 days||Domestic/NRO||3.35%||3.35%|
|271 days to less than 1 year||Domestic/NRO||4.10%||4.10%|
|1 year to less than 2 years||Domestic/NRO/NRE||3.85%||3.85%|
|2 year to less than 3 years||Domestic/NRO/NRE||4.10%||4.10%|
* The rates provided above are effective as of 11 Decemeber 2020.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank FCNR (B) Deposit Rates
The above FCNR (B) interest rates are applicable for the month of January 2021.
*Deposits for a maximum period of 3 years only
The interest rates applicable on RFC deposits for the month of January 2021 shall be as under:
|1 Month< 6 Months||0.07||0.02||0||0|
|6 Month < 1 Year||0.12||0.03||0||0|
|1 Year < 2 Years||0.97||0.76||0||0|
|2 Years < 3 Years||0.97||0.78||0||0|
RFC Saving Deposits
The revised interest rates shall be applicable on fresh deposits and renewal of maturing deposits.