Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank was formed under the Regional Rural Bank Act of 1976 by the amalgamation of Surat Bharuch Gramin Bank, Indian Government, Valsad Dang Gramin Bank, and Panchmahal Vadodara Gramin Bank. The bank offers multiple Fixed Deposit (FD) options at a competitive rate of interest, and varying tenures.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Fixed Deposit Rates
The interest rates for Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank fixed deposit are as follows (w.e.f. 15 July 2021):
|Maturity Period||Interest Rates per annum|
*Disclaimer: The fixed deposit rate of interest is subject to changes.
Features and Benefits of Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank FD:
The features and benefits of Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank fixed deposit are as follows:
- The bank offers short-term as well as long-term fixed deposit.
- The bank offers monthly, quarterly and yearly payouts to customers.
- The bank offers senior citizens an additional rate of interest.
- The bank accepts online as well as offline fixed deposit applications.
Documents required for Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank FD:
The following documents are required for Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank FD:
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, PAN card, etc
- Address proof: Electricity bill, bank passbook, etc
- Income proof: Bank details, salary slips (not more than three months old)
- Passport size photograph