The Oriental Bank of Commerce aims to provide high quality, customer-centric approach aided by state-of-the-art technology. The Oriental Bank of Commerce also aims to improve the professional skills of employees’ in addition to building a wealth corpus for its customers. The Oriental Bank of Commerce offers a wide range of services from cash management services and deposit schemes to NRI services and financial inclusion among others.
PoP: Oriental Bank of Commerce
The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) appointed 22 branches of Oriental Bank of Commerce as Point of Presence (POP)/ Point of Presence - Service Provider (POP-SP). Subscribers can receive all NPS (new pension scheme) related information at POP-SP. A subscriber has to submit the registration form in addition to other required documents. PRAN is then allotted by the CRA which also sends a PRAN Card kit within 15 days to the subscriber. After registration, payments can be made by subscribers at any one of the POP-SPs of Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Features of Oriental Bank of Commerce New Pension Scheme
- Age: The entry age (tier I and tier II) is 18 to 60 years.
- Contribution: The minimum contributions required to open new pension scheme tier I and tier II accounts are Rs.500 and Rs.1000 respectively while there is no limit to the maximum.
- Accounts While tier-I account is a non-withdrawable account till 60 years, a subscriber can withdraw from a tier II account. Tier I account should be opened to open a tier II account.
Vesting criteria: The following criteria is applicable:
- Death: The nominee will get 100% of the pension amount in a lump sum.
- Before 60 years: 80% of the pension amount has to be used to buy an annuity whereas the remaining can be withdrawn/received as a lump sum.
- Between 60 to 70 years of age: 40% of the savings has to be used to buy an annuity whereas the remaining can be withdrawn as a lump sum upon attainment of 60 years or in a phased manner, as chosen by the subscriber. Subscriber can use NPS calculator to get an estimate of your scheme amount.
Benefits of Oriental Bank of Commerce New Pension Scheme
- Voluntary: All citizens and NRIs are eligible to open Oriental Bank of Commerce New Pension Scheme account
- PRAN: Subscribers will receive a Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) Card
- Portable: Subscribers can operate the account from any location across the country, even if you change your pension fund manager or city
- Flexible: Investors can choose his or her own fund manager and fund option
Documentation Required new Pension Scheme
Proof of identity: The following documents can be submitted as proof of identity
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
Proof of address: The following documents can be submitted as proof of address
- Electricity bill
- Telephone bill
- Property or house tax receipt
- Bank passbook
- House lease agreement
- Axis Bank National Pension System
- Bank of Baroda National Pension System
- Bank of Maharashtra New Pension Scheme
- Of India New Pension Scheme
- South Indian Bank New Pension Scheme
- Canara Bank New Pension System
- Corporation Bank New Pension Scheme
- Federal Bank New Pension Scheme
- IDBI New Pension Scheme
- Kotak Mahindra Bank New Pension System
- OBC New Pension System
- NPS Lite Aggregators List
- SBP New Pension Scheme
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank New Pension System
- Union Bank of India New Pension Scheme
- SBH New Pension Scheme
- NPS vs EPF
- NPS Vs APY
- PPF Vs NPS
- Past Service for New Pension Scheme
- NPS Recommendations In Seventh Pay Scheme
- National Pension Scheme For Nri
- SBI Pension Plan Scheme
- Samajwadi Pension Yojana Online Form
- Samajwadi Pension Yojana