The New Pension Scheme is gaining popularity as an avenue for investment because of it’s safety, security and rate of returns.
There is no specific interest rate that’s been set for the NPS scheme. The reason for this is that the scheme picks and choose various different investment options. As a benchmark to compare other investments with, the NPS scheme earned interest rates of up to 12% to 14%, depending on the scheme chosen.
There are projections that the scheme may earn more than other similar investment options, but no solid interest rate figure has been established.
It is safe to assume that the rate may not be as high, but will be higher than other schemes and plans.
The interest rate for NPS or New Pension Scheme is not set as a definite amount, as the investments change.
- Axis Bank National Pension System
- Bank of Baroda National Pension System
- Bank of Maharashtra New Pension Scheme
- Of India New Pension Scheme
- South Indian Bank New Pension Scheme
- Canara Bank New Pension System
- Corporation Bank New Pension Scheme
- Federal Bank New Pension Scheme
- IDBI New Pension Scheme
- Kotak Mahindra Bank New Pension System
- OBC New Pension System
- NPS Lite Aggregators List
- SBP New Pension Scheme
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank New Pension System
- Union Bank of India New Pension Scheme
- SBH New Pension Scheme
- NPS vs EPF
- NPS Vs APY
- PPF Vs NPS
- Past Service for New Pension Scheme
- NPS Recommendations In Seventh Pay Scheme
- National Pension Scheme For Nri
- SBI Pension Plan Scheme
- Samajwadi Pension Yojana Online Form
- Samajwadi Pension Yojana