DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth is an open-ended equity scheme that follows the infrastructure development and/or economic reforms theme.
Investment Objective of DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth
DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth aims to generate capital growth through investment in a portfolio that mainly consists of equity and equity-related instruments of corporates that could benefit from the structural alterations resulting from continuing investments in infrastructure by the private as well as public sector and/or continuing liberalisation in economic policies by the government.
Key Features of DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth
Here are some of the key features of DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth:
|Type of Fund||Open-ended equity scheme|
|Plans Available||Regular Plan and Direct Plan|
|Options Under Each Plan||Growth and Dividend Options. The Dividend Option comes with further sub-options – Payout Dividend and Reinvest Dividend.|
|Systematic Investment Plan||Available|
|Systematic Transfer Plan||Available|
|Systematic Withdrawal Plan||Available|
Investment Amount for DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth
|Minimum Application Amount||Rs.1,000 and any amount thereafter|
|Minimum Additional Investment||Rs.1,000 and any amount thereafter|
|Minimum Instalment for Systematic Investment Plans||Rs.500|
|Minimum Instalment for Systematic Withdrawal Plan||Rs.500|
|Exit Load||1% for redemption of units within 12 months from the date of allotment, and nil for redemptions after 12 months from the date of allotment|
Asset Allocation for DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth
|Instruments||Allocations (Percentage of total assets)||Risk Profile|
|Equity and equity-related instruments of companies whose future growth could be influenced by the current process of infrastructure development and/or economic reforms theme||80% to 100%||Medium to High|
|Equity and equity-related instruments of other companies||0% to 20%||Medium to High|
|Money market instruments, debt, and securitised debt||0% to 20%||Low to Medium|
|Units issued by InvITs and REITs||0% to 10%||Medium to High|
Who can Invest in DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth?
The following entities can make investments in DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth:
- Resident Indian citizens who are at least 18 years of age
- Companies, Public Sector Undertakings, corporate bodies, Body of Individuals, Association of Persons, and societies that are registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860
- Hindu Undivided Families through their Karta
- Legal guardians or parents on behalf of minors
- Charitable, private, or religious trusts
- Limited Liability Partnerships and partnership firms
- Financial institutions and banks (including regional rural banks and co-operative banks)
- Persons of Indian Origin (POIs) and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Trustees of private trusts if they have the authorisation to make investments in mutual fund schemes under their trust deeds
- Foreign Portfolio Investors
- Navy, Air Force, Army and other paramilitary units
- Overseas multilateral agencies provided they have the approval of the Indian Government
- Industrial and scientific research organisations
- The Asset Management Company
- Mutual funds that have been registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Non-Government gratuity/pension/provident funds
- Others who have the authorisation to make investments in the fund as per their respective constitutions
- Another scheme of DSP Mutual Fund, provided it meets the conditions prescribed by the Securities and Exchange Board of India and/or the sponsors, the Asset Management Company, or the Trustee
- Any other category of investors if they are authorised to invest in units of the scheme
NAV Disclosure and Benchmark for DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth
The NAV of DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth is required to be calculated on a daily basis and published in a minimum of two national newspapers on every working day, apart from special circumstances as mentioned in the ‘Suspension of Sale and Redemption of Units’ section of the scheme’s Statement of Additional Information.
Here is the formula used to compute the NAV of DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth:
(Fair Value or Market Value of the Scheme’s investment + Current Assets - Current Liabilities and Provisions) / Number of units outstanding under the scheme
Benchmark Index of DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth:
The benchmark adopted by DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth is the S&P BSE 100 Index.
DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth Fund Manager
DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth has been managed by Rohit Singhania, and Jay Kothari, who is in charge of overseas investments. Mr. Singhania has been managing the fund for almost eight years now, and has over 18 years of work experience, while Mr. Kothari has more than 14 years of experience. Both fund managers are also in charge of several other DSP mutual funds.
Investment Restrictions of DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth
The following are some of the major investment restrictions of DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth:
- The scheme is not allowed to invest over 10% of its Net Asset Value in debt securities issued by a single issuer if they are rated not below investment grade by a credit rating agency.
- The scheme cannot invest over 10% of its NAV in unrated debt securities issued by a single issuer, and investments such as these cannot be more than 25% of the scheme’s NAV.
- All the schemes of the mutual fund, combined, cannot own over 10% of the paid up capital carrying voting rights of any company.
- The scheme is not allowed to invest in unlisted securities of group companies or associates of the sponsor.
- The scheme is not allowed to invest in listed securities of the sponsor’s group companies, which is more than 25% of the net assets.
- The scheme is restricted from investing in fund of funds schemes.
Dividend Policy of DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth
Under the Growth Option of the scheme, no dividends will be declared by the trustees. The income accrued through the scheme shall remain invested in the scheme itself and shall reflect in the Net Asset Value.
Why you should invest in DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth
DSP India T.I.G.E.R Fund - Regular Plan - Growth is a good investment option if you are looking for capital appreciation in the long term through investment mainly in equity and equity-related securities of corporates that fall under the infrastructure theme.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.