You can find out the balance in your FASTag account instantly through different modes: online, mobile application, SMS, and customer care helpline.
Here’s how you can find out the details of your FASTag balance without any hassles:
As of now, 13 banks are linked to the NHAI FASTag.
- Visit the website of your issuer agency/bank/mobile wallet.
- Log into the FASTag portal on the website with your login credentials
- You can now view your balance details
This mobile application is linked to the NHAI Prepaid Wallet.
- Download the ‘'My FASTag App’' on your mobile device. This is compatible with both iOS and Android.
- Enter your log in details.
- You can now view your balance amount.
Once you have opened your FASTag account and linked your mobile number to it, updates will be sent via SMS each time a deduction has been made from your account. Details will be sent regarding your account balance, toll payments, recharge confirmations, and notifications on low balance.
FASTag Customer Care Helpline:
If you are a prepaid FASTag customer and have registered your mobile number with the prepaid wallet of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), you can know your balance by giving a missed call to the toll-free number: +91-8884333331. This is available 24x7.