Two mobile apps, FASTag Partner and MyFASTag have been launched by the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI). Both these mobile applications will help users to avail FASTag for Electronic Toll Collection. FASTag apps have been designed and launched to ease the process of buying and recharging FASTags. Just at the click of a button on the app, users can now buy a FASTag and recharge it as well.
To help you understand both the FASTag apps, we have explained them in brief in the below sections:
What is MyFASTag?
MyFASTag is a mobile application which can be downloaded from the Google Play store (Android) or App Store (iOS). It is basically a consumer app which will allow them to purchase FASTags while also letting them recharge their FASTag accounts. Transactions on FASTag can also be tracked by the MyFASTag app. Consumers can also get their grievances addressed through the app.
Some of the features of the MyFASTag app have been listed below:
- It is an app specially designed for consumers.
- The app is extremely user-friendly.
- Purchasing and recharging of FASTag are made easy and hassle-free by this app.
- Consumers can get their grievances addressed with the help of this app.
- All FASTag transactions can be tracked using the MyFASTag app.
What is FASTAg Partner?
FASTag Partner is a mobile application that is meant for merchants that sell FASTags. Vehicle dealers, banking partners, and agencies such as Common Services Centre can sell and enroll FASTag by using FASTag Partner. The Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags which came with about 74 lakh vehicles in India can also be activated using the FASTag Partner app.
Below we have provided a list of the features of the FASTag Partner app:
- The FASTag Partner is a B2B application meant for FASTag business partners.
- The app has been specially developed for reaching out to people who cannot buy FASTag online or through the MyFASTag mobile app.
- Vehicle dealers, banking partners, etc., can sell and enroll users for FASTag using this mobile app.
- The FASTag Partner app can convert the RFID tags fixed on some new vehicles, to Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) tags.
How to Download MyFASTag and FASTag Partner?
To download the MyFASTag and FASTag Partner, you can follow the below-given steps:
- Visit Google Playstore or App store on your Android or iOS device.
- Type ‘MyFASTag’ on the search bar.
- Once you find the app launched by NHAI, use the ‘Download’ button to install it.