FASTag operated by the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) is an electronic toll collection system. Laced with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology, the tag is affixed on the windscreen of the vehicle and enables you to drive through toll plazas without stopping for transactions. As per NHAI, Fastag comes with unlimited validity and offers benefits like cashback of up to 7.5%.
Benefits of using FASTag :
The benefits of using NHAI FASTag are as follows:
- Helps in saving time
- Saves you from carrying cash
- Beneficial in accessing the statements by logging on to the FASTag portal
- Sends alerts to the registered mobile number for all transactions done on FASTag
How to recharge my NHAI FAStag Account?
To recharge NHAI FASTag, you need to visit the amazon app or website. You can also recharge it on the My FASTag app.
Documents required to apply for NHAI FASTag :
In order to apply for NHAI FASTag, you need to submit the following documents along with the application:
- Your passport size photograph
- KYC documents (as per the category you fall under)
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle