Recently, the Government of Uttar Pradesh launched a pension scheme called Uttar Pradesh Samajwadi Pension Yojana. The major aim behind the launch of this scheme is to extend financial assistance to the economically weak sections of Uttar Pradesh who reside in rural areas and live under the poverty line. The Samajwadi Pension Yojana Scheme was launched on 28th February, 2014 It is expected that this new pension scheme will replace the existing Rani Laxmibai Pension Yojana and benefit nearly 40 lakh rural families living below the poverty line.
Who can apply for Samajwadi Pension Yojana
Any family living below poverty line can apply for this scheme online. The family should be based in Uttar Pradesh and has proper proof of residence in UP. Having a bank account with SBI or any other nationalized banks is mandatory for families to avail the benefits offered by Samajwadi Pension Yojana. Pension will be allotted to families once proper verification is done. Income tax payers, government and private employees are not eligible for apply for this scheme.
How to apply for Samajwadi pension yojana online
Samajwadi pension yojana form is available on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Samajwadi pension scheme which is http://sspy-up.gov.in/. By visiting this website and entering the relevant details in the Samajwadi pension form, one can apply for a Samajwadi pension yojana account. The application procedure is very simple. What you have to do is to follow the below mentioned steps:
- First, log-in to the web page called http://sspy-up.gov.in.
- Click on the option for downloading the Samajwadi Pension Scheme application form and download it.
- Then fill the online application form and attach all required documents. After you fill the form by entering all required information, you can save the same and upload it in the website to generate your Samajwadi Pension Yojana account.
In the Samajwadi pension yojana online application form, you need to enter the following details:
- Name of the applicant.
- Age details.
- Father/husband’s name.
- Place of residence.
- Block information.
- Post office details.
- Gram Panchayat details.
- Caste details.
The Samajwadi Pension Yojana is indeed a great move taken by the Uttar Pradesh Government to provide financial aid to the poverty stricken class in UP. The scheme has been made online so that it becomes easily accessible for all. The scheme would give preference to those people belonging to SC/ST category. An amount of 45% has been allotted for families belonging to the OBC category The UP Samajwadi pension scheme will provide a monthly pension of Rs. 500 to each rural family for the year 2014-15. Gradually, the amount will be raised By Rs. 50. The maximum amount of pension offered by the scheme is Rs. 750 per month. The amount offered as pension will be transferred electronically to respective accounts.
- Axis Bank National Pension System
- Bank of Baroda National Pension System
- Bank of Maharashtra New Pension Scheme
- Of India New Pension Scheme
- South Indian Bank New Pension Scheme
- Canara Bank New Pension System
- Corporation Bank New Pension Scheme
- Federal Bank New Pension Scheme
- IDBI New Pension Scheme
- Kotak Mahindra Bank New Pension System
- OBC New Pension System
- NPS Lite Aggregators List
- SBP New Pension Scheme
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank New Pension System
- Union Bank of India New Pension Scheme
- SBH New Pension Scheme
- NPS vs EPF
- NPS Vs APY
- PPF Vs NPS
- Past Service for New Pension Scheme
- NPS Recommendations In Seventh Pay Scheme
- National Pension Scheme For Nri
- SBI Pension Plan Scheme
- Samajwadi Pension Yojana Online Form
- Samajwadi Pension Yojana