Recently, the Government of Uttar Pradesh launched a pension scheme called Uttar Pradesh Samajwadi Pension Yojana. The major aim behind the launch of this scheme is to extend financial assistance to the economically weak sections of Uttar Pradesh who reside in rural areas and live under the poverty line. The Samajwadi Pension Yojana Scheme was launched on 28th February, 2014 It is expected that this new pension scheme will replace the existing Rani Laxmibai Pension Yojana and benefit nearly 40 lakh rural families living below the poverty line.
Who can apply for Samajwadi Pension Yojana
Any family living below poverty line can apply for this scheme online. The family should be based in Uttar Pradesh and has proper proof of residence in UP. Having a bank account with SBI or any other nationalized banks is mandatory for families to avail the benefits offered by Samajwadi Pension Yojana. Pension will be allotted to families once proper verification is done. Income tax payers, government and private employees are not eligible for apply for this scheme.
How to apply for Samajwadi pension yojana online
Samajwadi pension yojana form is available on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Samajwadi pension scheme which is http://sspy-up.gov.in/. By visiting this website and entering the relevant details in the Samajwadi pension form, one can apply for a Samajwadi pension yojana account. The application procedure is very simple. What you have to do is to follow the below mentioned steps:
- First, log-in to the web page called http://sspy-up.gov.in.
- Click on the option for downloading the Samajwadi Pension Scheme application form and download it.
- Then fill the online application form and attach all required documents. After you fill the form by entering all required information, you can save the same and upload it in the website to generate your Samajwadi Pension Yojana account.
In the Samajwadi pension yojana online application form, you need to enter the following details:
- Name of the applicant.
- Age details.
- Father/husband’s name.
- Place of residence.
- Block information.
- Post office details.
- Gram Panchayat details.
- Caste details.
The Samajwadi Pension Yojana is indeed a great move taken by the Uttar Pradesh Government to provide financial aid to the poverty stricken class in UP. The scheme has been made online so that it becomes easily accessible for all. The scheme would give preference to those people belonging to SC/ST category. An amount of 45% has been allotted for families belonging to the OBC category The UP Samajwadi pension scheme will provide a monthly pension of Rs. 500 to each rural family for the year 2014-15. Gradually, the amount will be raised By Rs. 50. The maximum amount of pension offered by the scheme is Rs. 750 per month. The amount offered as pension will be transferred electronically to respective accounts.
How to apply for Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2016-17:
The Uttar Pradesh Samajwadi Pension Yojana was introduced to offer financial help to the economically weak sections of the state. Any family who are under the poverty line can apply for the Samajwadi Pension Yojana online. Private employees, government employees, and income taxpayers are not eligible for this scheme. Permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh who have an account in a nationalised bank can avail benefits under this Yojana. Applying for the scheme is easy as it can be done online through its official website.
The following individuals can apply for the Samajwadi Pension Yojana:
- Families below poverty line.
- Those with valid residence proof.
- Those who have a SBI bank account or any nationalised bank.
- The children of the family aged between 6 to 14 years should be enrolled in a government school. They should have 70% attendance.
- If the family is illiterate, the government would ask them to become a part of the Rashtriya Saksharta Mission.
- Families with children below 5 years of age should get them vaccinated in government hospitals.
- Child delivery should be handled with care in the family.
Online application procedure:
You can apply for the Samajwadi Pension Yojana online in the following way:
- Visit the official website sspy-up.gov.in.
- Click on ‘apply online’ for Samajwadi Pension Yojana.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the application form with information such as name, age, father or husband’s name, address, block information, caste details, post office details, Gram Panchayat details, etc.
- Upload the filled form on the website to create your account.
How does the Samajwadi Pension Yojana function?
The Yojana functions in the following way:
- Once a family fulfills all eligibility criteria, it will receive a monthly pension of Rs.500.
- Regular funding will improve the economic conditions of the family.
- The final decision of which family will get cover will be taken by the gram panchayat.
- A Samajwadi Pension Yojana card is given to the families, which serves like a passbook and holds the entire record of the Yojana.
Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2017-18 download list of pensioners:
To download the list of pensioners under the Samajwadi Pension Yojana, do the following:
- Visit official website sspy-up.gov.in to download pdf file of pensioners.
- Click on ‘Samajwadi Pension’ on the site.
- A fresh page is displayed on clicking.
- Click on ‘Pensioners List 2017’.
- Click on the link to download the district wise pensioner list as pdf file.
Criteria for rejection of Application Form:
Given below are the criteria for rejection of application form for Samajwadi Pension Yojana:
- You are not eligible to apply for this scheme, if you are already getting Viklang pension Handicapped Pension, Vidhwa pension, Widow Pension, or any other pension such as Old Age Pension.
- If you own a motor vehicle.
- If you are an income tax payee.
- If you are a pensioner or a government employee.
- If you have a land or home of 0.5 hectares.
- If you are employed in a private firm or NGO.
Conditions for pension hike under Samajwadi Pension Scheme:
Under the Samajwadi Pension Scheme, a yearly of Rs.50 is applicable, provided the following conditions are fulfilled by a family:
- If each child of the family aged between 6 to 14 years, receives education.
- The children of the family should go to a school and attendance should be at least 70%.
- Adult members of the family should try to educate themselves.
- If there is regular immunisation and timely health check-up for children in the family.
District wise Samajwadi Pension list 2016-17
The following districts are on the Samajwadi Pension List 2016-17:
- Mujjaffar Nagar
- Lakhimpur Khiri
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Kanpur Urban
- Siddarth Nagar
- Sant Kabir Nagar
- Kushi Nagar
- Lakhimpur Khiri
Details in the Samajwadi Pension Yojana online application form:
In the Samajwadi Pension Yojana online application form, the following details need to be entered:
- Name of the applicant
- Age details
- Father/husband’s name
- Place of residence
- Block information
- Post office details
- Gram Panchayat details
- Caste details
Target of the Samajwadi Pension Yojana:
The main target of the Samajwadi Pension Yojana is to bring about an improvement in the economic conditions of poor families. The government is mainly targeting families without any source of income. The Yojana plans to cover the following groups and categories:
- 12 lakh families belonging to the SC or ST categories.
- 10 lakh families belonging to minorities groups.
- 18 lakh families belonging to OBC groups and general class.
- Axis Bank National Pension System
- Bank of Baroda National Pension System
- Bank of Maharashtra New Pension Scheme
- Of India New Pension Scheme
- South Indian Bank New Pension Scheme
- Canara Bank New Pension System
- Corporation Bank New Pension Scheme
- Federal Bank New Pension Scheme
- IDBI New Pension Scheme
- Kotak Mahindra Bank New Pension System
- OBC New Pension System
- NPS Lite Aggregators List
- SBP New Pension Scheme
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank New Pension System
- Union Bank of India New Pension Scheme
- SBH New Pension Scheme
- NPS vs EPF
- NPS Vs APY
- PPF Vs NPS
- Past Service for New Pension Scheme
- NPS Recommendations In Seventh Pay Scheme
- National Pension Scheme For Nri
- SBI Pension Plan Scheme
- Samajwadi Pension Yojana Online Form
- Samajwadi Pension Yojana
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.