FASTag is the new technology which allows the government the toll charges to be deducted automatically from your bank account thus allowing you to save time and go through the hassle of paying the toll at plazas through cash.
Today various banks offer this facility including Yes Bank. Yes Bank is one of the most reputed banks in India and offers the FASTag services to its customers. If you are a customer of Yes Bank, you can use the FASTag facility to pay the toll charges at plazas and other relevant places.
Key attractions of using FASTag:
Easy to use:
The FAStag facility is very easy to use. On availing this facility, the toll amount gets deducted automatically from your bank account thus saving you from the hassle of paying cash.
Saves time and fuel:
The process of using FASTag facility allows you to save time and fuel. On approaching the plaza, the FAStag is read by a tag reader and the said amount is deducted from your bank account. This means you do not have to worry about searching for cash thus saving you both time and fuel.
No need to carry cash:
You don’t have to stand in long queues to pay the toll charges. All it takes few seconds for the tag reader to read the FASTag and deduct the said amount from your bank account.
Features and benefits of using Yes Bank FASTag facility
Some of the features and benefits of using Yes Bank FASTag facility are:
- No need to stand in long queues and carry cash with you.
- Receive a SMS alert for every transaction made by you.
- Corporates are allowed to load the FASTags account through NEFT/RGRS or Net Banking.
- You also stand to avail cashback of up to 2.5% on all National Toll Payment using the FASTag facility.
- You can also check your account statement by logging in to the FASTag customer portal.