FASTag is a facility which allows you to pay your toll fees without having to stand in long queues or make your payment using cash. FASTag uses a radio frequency tag where the tag reader reads the FASTag and the said toll amount is automatically debited from your bank account thus saving you time and effort. Today various banks in India are offering this facility including Saraswat Bank. If you are a customer of Saraswat Bank and own a vehicle, then you can use the FASTag facility to pay your toll-fees without any hassle.
Benefits of using Saraswat Bank FASTag:
Some of the features and benefits of using Saraswat Bank Ltd FASTag are:
- No need to stand in long queues anymore to pay your toll fees
- You get to save time and fuel
- There is no requirement to carry cash anymore to pay your toll fees
- You receive an SMS alert every time you use the FASTag facility to pay the toll-fees
- The process of paying the toll-fees is extremely easy as all the transaction is digital
- You get a cashback of up to 2.5% of the toll fees paid
- You can easily track the FASTag payments made by you
Documents you will have to submit in order to avail the FASTag facility are given below
Given below is the list of documents you will have to submit in order to avail the FASTag facility offered by Saraswat Bank Ltd:
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner.
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- KYC documents as per the category of the vehicle owner, for opening a bank account to be linked with the Tag
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card (with Address)
- PAN Card of Proprietor
- Address Proof of the Proprietor
- Shop Act or other Firm Proof
- Any other document as required by the bank
Public Ltd./ Private Ltd./ Partnership
- PAN Card of the corporate
- Photo ID of signing authority
- List of Directors with addresses/Name and addresses of Partners
- Certificate of Incorporation/ Partnership Deed/Registration certificate of the firm
- Board Resolution (only for Public / PrivateLtd. Companies)
- An application form will be provided by the bank which you will have to duly fill and submit it to the bank
- A valid driving license would be enough for Address & ID proof
- All required documents for FASTag should be in the name of the vehicle owner
Charges for Saraswat Bank FASTag
|Vehicle Class||Description||Vehicle Class Colour||Security Deposit per tag (Refundable) (Rs.)||Tag Issuance Charges (Rs.)|
|VC4||Car/Jeep/Van/Tata Ace and similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||Violet||200||100|
|VC5||LCV (Light Commercial Vehicle)||Orange||300||100|
|VC6||Three Axle Commercial Vehicle/Bus||Yellow||400||100|
|VC7||Bus/Truck 2 Axle||Green||400||100|
|VC12||Truck/ Tractor 4 to 6 Axle||Pink||500||100|
|VC15||Truck 7 or Multi Axle||Blue||1000||100|
|VC16||Earth Moving/ Heavy Construction Machinery||Black||1000||100|
Saraswat Bank FASTag FAQs
- How do I recharge my Saraswat Bank FASTag?
You can recharge your Saraswat Bank FASTag through the bank's online FASTag customer portal
- What is the Saraswat Bank FASTag customer care number?
The Saraswat Bank FASTag customer care number is 1800-266-9545.
- What are the payment methods I can use to recharge the Saraswat Bank FASTag?
You can use a variety of payment methods to recharge the Saraswat Bank FASTag such as credit card, debit card, net banking, etc., either of Saraswat Bank's or any other bank as well.
- What do I do if the toll plaza does not accept my FASTag?
If the toll plaza is not accepting your FASTag for some reason, you can call the helpline of NHAI (National Highways Authority of India) at 1033, which you can call from either a landline or mobile number.
- In which states can I use the Saraswat Bank FASTag?
FASTag is operational across the country in more than 400 toll plazas that are enabled to read the FASTag on the national highway.