Punjab National Bank’s FASTag is easy to use and ensures that you avoid queues at toll plazas. You will not have to wait at toll plazas to make cash transactions as toll charges are automatically deducted from the account that is linked to your FASTag account. This helps in saving fuel and time.
Benefits of Punjab National Bank FASTag :
The main benefits of Punjab National Bank’s FASTag are mentioned below:
- SMS alerts for every transaction
- Saves time and fuel as you do not have to wait for transactions
- 2.5% of the toll charge is provided as a cashback until 31 March 2020
- Easy recharge facilities
- Cashless payments
The documents that must be submitted at the time of registration are mentioned below:
- The vehicle’s Registration Certificate (RC)
- Know Your Customer (KYC) documents
All documents that are submitted must be in the name of the vehicle owner.
The amount that must be paid at the time of registration is mentioned in the table below:
|Vehicle Type||Security Deposit||Threshold Amount||FASTag Issuance Fee||Total Cost|
|Tata Ace/ Car/ Van/ Jeep||Rs.200||Rs.200||Rs.100||Rs.400|
Online Registration for PNB FASTag:
The step-by-step procedure that must be followed to register to FASTag online is mentioned below:
- Visit https://www.pnbindia.in/PNB-NETC.html.
- Click on ‘PNB FASTAG’.
- On the next page, click on ‘I Agree’.
- Next, click on ‘Click Here’.
- In the case of a retail customer, you will need to enter details such as your name, gender, date of birth, ID proof, information about the vehicle, address, email ID, and mobile number. You will also need to upload a copy of the ID proof and vehicle RC.
- In the case of a corporate customer, you will need to enter details such as the corporate name, type of entity, vehicle class, number of tags that are required, address, email ID, and mobile number.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘Submit’