Punjab National Bank’s FASTag is easy to use and ensures that you avoid queues at toll plazas. You will not have to wait at toll plazas to make cash transactions as toll charges are automatically deducted from the account that is linked to your FASTag account. This helps in saving fuel and time.
Benefits of Punjab National Bank FASTag :
The main benefits of Punjab National Bank’s FASTag are mentioned below:
- SMS alerts for every transaction
- Saves time and fuel as you do not have to wait for transactions
- 2.5% of the toll charge is provided as a cashback until 31 March 2020
- Easy recharge facilities
- Cashless payments
The documents that must be submitted at the time of registration are mentioned below:
- The vehicle’s Registration Certificate (RC)
- Know Your Customer (KYC) documents
All documents that are submitted must be in the name of the vehicle owner.
The amount that must be paid at the time of registration is mentioned in the table below:
|Vehicle Type||Security Deposit||Threshold Amount||FASTag Issuance Fee||Total Cost|
|Tata Ace/ Car/ Van/ Jeep||Rs.200||Rs.200||Rs.100||Rs.400|
Online Registration for PNB FASTag:
The step-by-step procedure that must be followed to register to FASTag online is mentioned below:
- Visit https://www.pnbindia.in/PNB-NETC.html.
- Click on ‘PNB FASTAG’.
- On the next page, click on ‘I Agree’.
- Next, click on ‘Click Here’.
- In the case of a retail customer, you will need to enter details such as your name, gender, date of birth, ID proof, information about the vehicle, address, email ID, and mobile number. You will also need to upload a copy of the ID proof and vehicle RC.
- In the case of a corporate customer, you will need to enter details such as the corporate name, type of entity, vehicle class, number of tags that are required, address, email ID, and mobile number.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘Submit’
Punjab National Bank FASTag FAQs
- How to recharge my Punjab National Bank FASTag?
You can easily recharge your FASTag from Punjab National Bank by logging into your PNB FASTag account and making the payment using a range of payment options, such as net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- What number can I call if I need help with my PNB FASTag?
If you are facing any issues with your PNB FASTag, you can call the customer care number of Punjab National Bank which is 18004196610. There is also an NHAI dedicated helpline for FASTag which is 1033 that you can call from either a landline or mobile number.
- What do I do if my Punjab National Bank FASTag is damaged, stolen, or misplaced?
If your Punjab National Bank FASTag is damaged, it should be returned to the bank. The account will be closed and you will have to open a new account wherein the balance from the old account will be transferred to the new one and a replacement tag will be issued to you. If your FASTag has been stolen or lost, it has to be reported immediately to the customer care of the bank as well as to the local police station. If the bank requests it, the copy of the police report should be submitted to the bank. The lost card can also be reported through email. Once the complaint has been verified, the FASTag will be blocked or suspended or canceled. A replacement tag will then be issued after payment of the issuance charges and the balance from the old account will be transferred to the new account.
- Can I use one FASTag for two separate vehicles?
No, you can use one FASTag for only one vehicle, so you will have to buy a separate FASTAg if you have more than one vehicle.
- What is the validity for my Punjab National Bank FASTag?
According to the NHAI (National Highways Authority of India), there is a validity of five years for a FASTag; it only has to be recharged as required.