FASTag is nothing but a tag which uses radio frequency to allow you to make your toll payments where the said amount is debited automatically from your bank account. There are various banks in India which offers this service to its customers including Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd.
If you ever have to pay your toll fee and you are a customer of Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd FASTag facility thus saving you time and the hassle of standing in a long queue.
Benefits of using Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd FASTag
Some of the features and benefits of using Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd FASTag are:
- You don’t have to stand in long queues anymore to pay your toll fees
- You are able to save time and fuel
- You don’t have to carry cash anymore to pay your toll fees
- You receive an SMS alert every time you use the FASTag facility to pay the toll-fees
- The process of paying the toll-fees is extremely easy and takes out the manual cash transaction out of equation
- You get a cashback of up to 2.5% of the toll fees paid by you
- You can easily track the FASTag payments made by you
Documents you will have to submit in order to avail the FASTag facility are given below:
Given below is the list of documents you will have to submit in order to avail the FASTag facility offered by Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd:
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner.
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- KYC documents as per the category of the vehicle owner, for opening a bank account to be linked with the Tag:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card (with Address)
- Voter ID Card
Public Ltd./ Private Ltd./ Partnership
- PAN Card of the corporate
- Photo ID of signing authority
- Certificate of Incorporation/ Partnership Deed/Registration certificate of the firm
- List of Directors with addresses/Name and addresses of Partners
- Board Resolution (only for Public / Pvt.Ltd. Companies)
- PAN Card of Proprietor
- Address Proof of the Proprietor
- Shop Act or other Firm Proof
- Any other document as required by the bank
- The lender will provide you an application form which you will have to duly fill and submit it to the bank
- A valid driving license would be sufficient for Address & ID proof
- All required documents for FASTag should be in the name of the owner of the vehicle
Charges for FASTag:
Given below is the FASTag charge you will have to pay depending on the vehicle owned by you:
|Vehicle Class||Description||Vehicle Class Colour||Security Deposit per tag (Refundable) (Rs.)||Tag Issuance Charges (Rs.) exclusive of GST|
|VC4||Car/Jeep/Van/Tata Ace and similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||Violet||200||100|
|VC5||LCV (Light Commercial Vehicle)||Orange||300||100|
|VC6||Three Axle Commercial Vehicle/Bus||Yellow||400||100|
|VC7||Bus/Truck 2 Axle||Green||400||100|
|VC12||Truck/ Tractor 4 to 6 Axle||Pink||100||100|
|VC15||Truck 7 or Multi Axle||Blue||1000||100|
|VC16||Earth Moving/ Heavy Construction Machinery||Black||1000||100|
Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd FASTag FAQs
- In which cities can I use the Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd. FASTag?
The NNSB FASTag can be used across the country in all the 400+ toll plazas on the national highways where FASTag has been enabled.
- Where can I buy the Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd. FASTag from?
You can buy the Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd. FASTag from the bank's branches, online, or from any of the Point of Sale (POS) outlets.
- How do I contact Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd. for information on the FASTag?
You can contact the bank for information on the FASTag issued by the bank by calling the customer care number which is 1800 266 7183.
- Where can I buy the monthly pass for FASTag?
The monthly passes are only available at the toll plazas because it is specific to each of the toll plazas.
- How many years or months validity does the FASTag have?
A FASTag has a validity of five years. It only has to be recharged from time to time according to your requirements. The recharge can be done online through the bank's net-banking portal and you can pay for it using a variety of payment options ranging from UPI apps to your credit card, debit card, or net banking facility.