FIRSTforward, IDFC First Bank’s FASTag is a reloadable tag that can be affixed on to the windscreen of the car. FIRSTforward enables automatic payment of toll charges as well as lets you pay for fuel. FASTag helps you save a lot of time by providing you the option of online recharge along with ease of availability and other benefits.
Benefits of using IDFC FASTag :
The benefits of using IDFC FASTag are listed below:
- Avail 2.5% discount on toll charges
- Easy availability of TAGS
- Bulk upload facility
- Carry out online recharge
- Facility to convert local pass into FASTags
- Each TAG is supported by timely and detailed MIS
- Validity of 5 years
IDFC FAStag Joining fee and Charges :
The fees and charges related to IDFC FASTag can be found in the table below:
|Tag Joining Fee||Rs.100|
|Tag Replacement Fee||Rs.100|
|Vehicle Description||Vehicle Class||Tag Deposit||Threshold Amount|
|Light Commercial Vehicle||2||Rs.500||Rs.150|
|Van/Jeep/Car/Tata Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||1||Rs.200||Rs.100|
|Heavy Construction Machinery/ Earth Moving Equiments||7||Rs.500||Rs.400|
|3-axle commercial vehicle||3||Rs.500||Rs.400|
|4 to 6-axle||5||Rs.500||Rs.400|
|7 or more axle||6||Rs.500||Rs.400|
How to buy IDFC First Bank FASTag?
In order to buy IDFC First Bank FASTag, you can visit any Point of Sale (POS) location or toll plaza. You can obtain the FASTag by paying in cash or from the corporate current account. The FASTag card can also be obtained by transferring funds to the FASTag pooling account.
Documents required to apply for IDFC First Bank FASTag:
While submitting the application for the IDFC First Bank FASTag, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Passport size photograph
- KYC documents as per the category under which you fall
- Registration Certificate of your vehicle
- Address and Identity proof
IDFC Bank FASTag FAQs
- What are the charges for IDFC Bank FASTag?
The charges applicable to the IDFC Bank FASTag is a one time fee of Rs.200. The security deposit is refundable and is dependent on the type of the vehicle.
- How long is a FASTag valid?
A FASTag is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issuance of the tag.
- How can I buy a FASTag for my vehicle through IDFC Bank?
You can visit any branch office of IDFC Bank or call the customer care number of the bank at 1800 266 9970 for details in regard to purchasing your FASTag RFID tag.
- Will I be allowed to pass through any lane at the toll plazas if I have a FASTag?
No, you will have to use the lane which is designated for FASTag. The FASTag lane allows you to pass without the need to stop and thus, makes the whole process hassle-free.
- I have damaged or lost my IDFC Bank FASTag? What should I do in this case?
In the case you lose or damage your IDFC Bank FASTag RFID tag, you should get in touch with the customer care of the bank directly through their customer care number. Once you have informed the loss of the tag, the bank will block the previous RFID tag and issue a new one. If you have had remaining balance on the card, the same will be refunded to your new card once it is issued.
- What are the charges applicable to the replacement of a IDFC Bank FASTag?
For the replacement of a IDFC Bank FASTag, the bank charges a replacement fee of Rs.200 which is inclusive of all taxes.