Fino Payments Bank offers FASTag to enable hassle-free payments at toll plazas. It is a tag that works on radio frequency identification technology (RFID) and allows you to cross toll plazas without you having to stop and make cash payments. FASTag is valid for 5 years and as per your requirement, you can top-up or recharge your FASTag account. You can avail a cash back of 2.5% on toll payments done during the financial year 2019-20.
How to Get FASTag from Fino Payments Bank ?
You can get a FASTag from Fino Payments Bank either online or at FINO POS locations by registering your vehicle. Please ensure that you carry the Registration Certificate of your vehicle along with the short code that was generated at the POS location. If you are a new customer of Fino then you will need to carry your Know-Your-Customer (KYC) documents such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card, etc.
To apply for FASTag online, please follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the link - http://www.finobank.com/personal/products/fastag/
- Fill in the requested details such as name, contact, address, vehicle class, pin code and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- You will be directed to complete the further process of getting a FASTag.
Fees & Charges for Buying FASTag From Fino Payments Bank:
You will have to pay a one-time joining fee of Rs.100 plus GST and a tag deposit fee which will vary with vehicle class to get a FASTag from Fino Payments Bank. You will also need to maintain a threshold amount which is the minimum recharge amount that you will need to do while getting your FASTag activated. The tag deposit amount and threshold amount for Fino FASTag has been given below:
|Vehicle Class||Description||Threshold Amount||Tag Colour||Tag Deposit|
|4||Tata Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||Rs.100||Violet||Rs.200|
|5||Minibus/light commercial vehicle||Rs.140||Orange||Rs.300|
|6||Bus 3 Axle||Rs.300||Yellow||Rs.400|
|6||Truck 3 Axle||Rs.300||Yellow||Rs.500|
|7||Truck 2 Axle/Bus 2 Axle||Rs.300||Green||Rs.400|
|12||Truck 4,5,6 Axle/Tractor/Tractor with trailer||Rs.300||Pink||Rs.500|
|15||Truck 7 Axle and above||Rs.300||Blue||Rs.500|
|16||Earth Moving/Heavy Construction Machinery||Rs.300||Black||Rs.500|
Benefits of Fino FASTag:
- Since you need not stop at the toll plaza for making cash payments, you can save a lot of time and hassle.
- Using FASTag to make toll payments leads to lower fuel cost as the vehicles can move non-stop.
- Recharging FASTag is easy and can be done online. You can load money to your FASTag account using credit card, debit card, or netbanking.
- You will receive an SMS notification each time you make a FASTag payment allowing you to keep a track of your payments.
Documents Required to Apply for FASTag From Fino Payments Bank:
To get a FASTag from Fino Payments Bank, you will have to submit an application form along with the below-given documents:
- Passport size photo of the vehicle owner
- Vehicle’s Registration Certificate (RC)
- Know-Your-Customer (KYC) documents according to if the vehicle owner is an individual or corporate.
FAQs on Fino FASTag
- Do I have to pay a fee if I want a replacement tag?
Yes. If you have lost your FASTag and wish to get a replacement, you will need to contact the issuer and get it blocked. Once the old FASTag account is closed, you will get a replacement FASTag for which you will be charged Rs.200.
- I have a grievance against Fino FASTag. Who do I get in touch with?
In case of any grievances, you can get in touch with the customer care number of Fino Payments Bank at 1860-266-3466.
- I bought a FASTag for one of my vehicles. Can I use it on my other vehicle?
No. Each vehicle is issued a unique FASTag based on the category of vehicle and the KYC documents submitted. Using the FASTag issued to one vehicle on another vehicle may attract a penalty and hence, you should refrain from such activities.
- How is FASTag detected at toll plazas?
FASTag will be affixed to the windscreen of your vehicle and when it passes the toll plaza, it will be read by the FASTag reader at the toll gate. The toll amount will then be automatically debited from your FASTag account.
- Is there a separate lane at toll plazas for vehicles with FASTag?
Yes. There will be a separate lane at toll plazas for only those vehicles that bear a FASTag.