A FASTag helps you to reduce the time you spend at toll plazas and you do not have to pay cash, or worry about carrying the exact change to pay the toll charge. FASTag uses RFID technology and deducts the toll charge from your FASTag wallet automatically when you drive your vehicle through the toll plaza.
Benefits of Bank of Maharashtra FASTag
When you pass via a toll plaza, you will get an SMS alert on your mobile when money gets deducted from your FASTag.
- You do not have to carry exact change at toll gates.
- Money is automatically deducted from your FASTag.
- It reduces the time you take to travel and fuel.
- You can recharge the tag using credit cards, debit cards, UPI, and net banking.
- How to get a Bank of Maharashtra FASTag
You can get a FASTag from the Bank of Maharashtra. You need to visit the bank or go to the website and apply for a FASTag. You will have to submit required documents and once the bank verifies your documents, you will get your FASTag
Documents Required to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra FASTag
You will have to submit these documents to apply for a Bank of Maharashtra FASTag:
- The RC of your vehicle
- Your photograph (passport size)
- Driver's licence
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
How to Recharge Bank of Maharashtra FASTag
- Step 1: Log into your PhonePe app
- Step 2: Click 'Recharge’
- Step 3: Choose your FASTag recharge option
- Step 4: You will see a list of all FASTag operators.
- Step 5: Choose your operator.
- Step 6: Enter your vehicle number.
- Step 7: Add your FASTag to the PhonePe account.
- Step 8: Enter your recharge amount.
- Step 9: Complete your payment.
- Step 1: Open the Google Pay app on your phone.
- Step 2: Go to ‘FASTag’.
- Step 3: Tap on FASTag and make the payment.
- Step 4: Choose your FASTag account
- Step 5: Enter the amount you want to recharge.
- Step 6: Confirm and complete the payment.
FAQs on Bank of Maharashtra FASTag
- For how long is my FASTag valid?
Your FASTag is valid for 5 years.
- Do I have to use any specific lane at the toll gate?
Yes, you have to use the FASTag lane at the toll gate to use your FASTag.
- How will I know if money has been deducted from my FASTag wallet?
You will get an SMS when money is deducted from your FASTag.