If you want to make a withdrawal from a PMJDY bank account, you can do so using a RuPay Debit Card. While the withdrawal limit from an account under PMJDY is Rs.10,000, the account holder can deposit up to Rs.1 lakh in this account.
The Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is a national financial inclusion scheme launched by the Government of India to ensure financial assistance to the needy and poor section of our society. The scheme is primarily designed for those category of people who were not covered by the previous small savings scheme and deprived of enjoying the benefits of banking products and services.
The PMJDY scheme offers zero balance account and targets those working in unorganized sector that could not afford opening and functioning of a bank account. You can open an account by submitting a few documents.
You can deposit any amount of money in your bank account opened under the PMJDY scheme. There is no maximum limit of deposits done to this account. Also, you can withdraw funds from your PMJDY account. The account allows you to make maximum 4 ATM withdrawals per month.
How to withdraw funds from my bank account
An account holder can withdraw funds by using a RuPay Debit Card. It is a kind of debit card that enables you withdraw funds from your bank account as and when you need it. You can open a bank account under PMJDY with zero balance. You don’t have to maintain any minimum balance in your bank account.
The withdrawal limit for a bank account opened under PMJDY is Rs. 10,000 per month. The account holder can deposit a maximum amount Rs. 1 lakh in this account.
The main purpose behind the launch of this account is to make every single citizen of India financially stable, secure and self-sufficient. Therefore, by providing them bank account through this scheme, the government of India wants to improve the economic condition of every individual and the country in general.
PMJDY Top Pages
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Application Form for Jan Dhan Yojana
- How to Transfer Old Accounts Under PMJDY
- Zero Balance Account through PMJDY
- PMJDY Benefits
- How to Open PMJDY Account for Minor
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Eligibility
- PMJDY Overdraft Facilities and Benefits
- Small Account or Chota Khata Account Under Jan Dhan Yojana
PMJDY Other Pages
- Documents Required for PMJDY Account
- How Can You Contact PMJDY Team
- Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Ebasta Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana