There are a whole lot of reasons that one might want to change the nominee in their PPF account, like:
- PPF Nomination Change due to first nominee’s death.
- PPF Nomination Change due to divorce.
- PPF Nomination Change from spouse (husband or wife) to child (son or daughter).
- PPF Nomination Change from father to mother and vice versa.
- PPF Nomination Change from parent to spouse.
- PPF Nomination Change from child (son or daughter) to grandchild (grandson or granddaughter).
If, for whatever reason, it becomes necessary to change the nominee that’s been named in your PPF account, the procedure for the same is very simple.
The first thing one must do is to acquire Form F from the bank or post office from where you created the PPF account.
All you have to do is fill out this form with the correct details and submit it to the concerned bank of post office.
The nomination will be changed after the form has been submitted.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce PPF Account
- Bank Maharashtra PPF Account
- Dena Bank PPF Account
- Indian Overseas Bank PPF Account
- PNB PPF Account
- United Bank of India PPF Account
- SBH PPF Account
- SBM PPF Account
- SBT PPF Account
- SBBJ PPF Account
- SBP PPF Account
- Punjab And Sind Bank PPF Account
- UCO Bank PPF Account
- Age Limit for Public Provident Fund
- Deposit Limit for Public Provident Fund
- Loan Against PPF Account
- PPF Accout Opening Banks
- Know About ppf Lock in Period
- How to Change the Nominee Name in the PPF Account
- How to Revive a Dormant PPF Account
- Ppf Account Closing Form
- PPF Account for NRI in India
- PPF Death Claim Form
- Kow about Age Limit for PPF