How to Change Nominee Named in PPF Account

A PPF account holder can change the nominee name in a PPF account due to multiple reasons. In order to change the name he/she needs to get Form F, fill and submit it. After submission the nomination will change.

There are a whole lot of reasons that one might want to change the nominee in their PPF account, like:

  • PPF Nomination Change due to first nominee’s death.
  • PPF Nomination Change due to divorce.
  • PPF Nomination Change from spouse (husband or wife) to child (son or daughter).
  • PPF Nomination Change from father to mother and vice versa.
  • PPF Nomination Change from parent to spouse.
  • PPF Nomination Change from child (son or daughter) to grandchild (grandson or grand daughter).

If, for whatever reason, it becomes necessary to change the nominee that’s been named in your PPF account, the procedure for the same is very simple.

  • The first thing one must do is to acquire Form F from the bank or post office from where you created the PPF account.
  • All you have to do is fill out this form with the correct details and submit it to the concerned bank of post office.
  • The nomination will be changed after the form has been submitted.

Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.

This Page is BLOCKED as it is using Iframes.