Life’s a journey that sometimes is cut short without any warning, but if we are prepared we can take care of our loved ones even in our absence. With the LIC e-Term (Online term plan) you can do just that. This is a regular non-participating online term assurance plan which provides your family with the financial protection they require after your demise. Without intermediaries and LIC agents, this plan is available online. In order to get this plan an individual needs to meet these requirements, the applicant should be an Indian citizen, must have a income. Should be at least 18 years of age and maximum of 60 years, should take up a policy for a period of minimum 10 years. Premiums need to be paid annually. The minimum amount of the sum assured will be Rs. 25, 00, 000 for an aggregate category, and for a smoker will be Rs. 50, 00, 000
The key features and benefits of this plan:
|Entry age||18 years to 60 years|
|Premium payment frequency/mode||Annual with a grace period of 30 days|
|Coverage (in detail)||
|Riders / Add-on covers||
Term Assurance Rider
|Surrender period/value||No surrender value is awarded under this plan|
|Freelook period||30 days|
Term Insurance Related Reads
- Term Insurance Policy for 5 Year
- Term Insurance Policy for 10 Year
- Term Insurance Policy for 20 Year
- Term Insurance Return of Premium
- Term Insurance Survival Benefits
- Term Insurance Maturity Benefits
- Term Insurance Without Medical Checkup
- Term Insurance With Riders
- Term Insurance vs Endowment Policy
- Top Term Insurance Plans India
- Term Insurance Premium Calculators
- Term Insurance Plan for Couples
- Term Insurance Plan for Family
- Term Insurance for Groups
- Term Insurance for Senior Citizens
Mr. Mishra aged 40 years a non-smoker and an Indian citizen, buys the e-Term (Online term plan) for a period of 30 years and a sum assured of Rs. 45, 00, 000. The premium is paid annually, at a sum of Rs. 12,500. After making 15 payments annually Mr. Mishra dies unexpectedly. The entire sum assured of Rs. 45, 00, 000 is paid to his nominee at the time of his death.
- What is the minimum and maximum policy term?
An individual should take up a policy for a period of minimum 10 years and maximum of 35 years.
- Can I take a loan under this product?
No, a loan facility isn’t available under this policy.
- What is the minimum and maximum entry age under e-Term online Plan?
The minimum entry age is 18 years, while the maximum is 60 years.
- Max Life Online Term Plan
- Max Life Online Term Plan Life Cover Plus Monthly Income
- Max Life Online Term Plan Life Cover Plus Increasing Monthly Income Plan
- Bharti AXA Life eProtect
- Bharti AXA Life eProtect Plus
- Bharti AXA Life Elite Secure
- Bharti AXA Life Premium Waiver Rider
- HDFC Life CSC Suraksha
- HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus
- Aviva i-Life
- Aviva i-Shield
- Aviva i-Life Secure
- Aegon Life iTerm Plan
- AEGON Life iReturn Plan
- AEGON Life iIncome Plan
- Bajaj Allianz iSecure
- Bajaj Allianz isecure More
- SBI Life - eShield
- SBI Life - Smart Shield
- SBI Life - Saral Shield
- SBI Life - Grameen Bima
- Reliance eTerm Plan
- Reliance Online Term
- Tata AIA iRaksha TROP
- Tata AIA iRaksha Supreme
- Kotak Preferred Term Plan
- BSLI [email protected]
- BSLI Future Guard Plan
- PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan
- LIC e-Term
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017