Customers who make premium payments towards their policies from the LIC can download the receipts online. Customers can also download the consolidated Premium Paid statement for each policy they have purchased from the company’s website. To download LIC receipt for online payment or the consolidated statements, you will first have to register for the LIC e-Services.
The following are the steps you must follow for LIC premium receipt online download:
- Visit the LIC website (www.licindia.in) and click on ‘LIC’s e-Services’ under the option which says ‘Online Services’.
- If you are a registered user, select ‘Registered User’.
- You will be redirected to the login screen where you will have to key in your user name and password.
- You will be redirected to LIC’s e-Services’ welcome screen.
- There will be two options on the aforementioned screen – ‘Individual Policy Paid Statement’ and ‘Consolidated Premium Paid Statement’. The ‘Individual Policy Paid Statement’ option can be used to download the premium payment statements for individual policies while the ‘Consolidated Premium Paid Statement’ option can be used to download the premium payment statements for each and every single policy you have purchased from LIC.
- You will to choose the fiscal year after the above steps and if you wish to download an ‘Individual Policy Premium Paid Statement’, the policy number will have to be selected.
- The receipt can then be downloaded in PDF form, and you can also print the receipt for your convenience and it can work as an LIC premium receipt duplicate in case you don’t have access to your LIC account.
In case you are not a registered user with LIC’s e-Services, the following is the procedure to register yourself on the website:
- Visit the LIC website (www.licindia.in)
- Locate the ‘Online Services’ box on the left hand side of the page and click on ‘Customer Portal’.
- You will be re-directed to the ‘LIC e-Services’ page where you will have to click on ‘Registration for e-Services’ under the ‘Functionalities Offered’ section.
- There will be two blocks – one which says ‘Registered User’, and the other that says ‘New User’.
- Select ‘New User’ and enter the details requested thereafter. The details that must be entered include any one of your LIC policies, the policy number of said policy, the date of birth of the individual as mentioned in the policy document, and the instalment premium. The individual’s Email ID and mobile number must also be provided here before checking the box which says, ‘I confirm that the mobile number mentioned above is registered under my name and is being used by me’.
- Hit ‘Proceed’ after entering the required information.
- A User ID and Password must then be selected based on the terms and conditions of the website. This user ID and password will be your login credentials for the LIC portal.
- A welcome mail will be sent to your registered email ID, confirming your registration for LIC’s e-services.
- To login to the website, click on ‘LIC’s e-services’ and select ‘Registered User’ before entering your user ID and password.
- Once you have logged in to the portal, you will be able to access a variety of services such as Basic Services, e-Services, and Premier Services.