RBL credit card IFSC code is a 11-digit alphanumeric code that is mainly used to pay credit card bills through net banking using the National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) method. Indian Financial System Code, also referred to as IFSC, is also assigned to credit cards and not just bank account holders. It is important to note here that the IFSC key assigned for a credit card is completely different from the IFSC key that is assigned to an account holder with a savings bank account. The RBL credit card IFSC code is ‘RATN0CRCARD’. Here, the first four letters ‘RATN’ denotes the name of the bank, while the fifth digit ‘zero’ is always kept aside for future use. The last 6 digits ‘CRCARD’ specifically denotes the bank branch code, which in this case is NOC Goregaon, Mumbai.
The Indian Financial System Code that is assigned to credit cards to make it more easy and hassle-free to make a payment towards a credit card outstanding bill. This 11-digit unique key is assigned by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
|Name of bank||‘Zero’||Bank Code|
How to Search for RBL Bank Credit Card IFSC Code
- Looking up for this 1-digit unique key is pretty simple and can be found online on a wide range of platforms including the bank’s website
- The other way to look for this piece of information is by calling the customer care number of the bank or by visiting the bank branch in person
- All RBL branches in the country have the same IFSC code
- Most banks have only a single IFSC code as far as credit cards are concerned
How to Pay RBL Bank Credit Card Bill using NEFT?
RBL credit card bill payment can be made using the NEFT mode provided by the bank by following the below mentioned steps:
- Log in to the RBL bank account using the net banking facility username and password.
- Provide the details of the Payee as in his/her name as mentioned in the RBL credit card, credit card number etc.
- Next, provide the bank name and IFSC code.
- Choose the branch location as NOC Goregaon, Mumbai for transferring funds to the credit card account
- Complete the NEFT procedure by making the necessary bill payment.
Uses & Benefits of RBL Bank Credit Card
- Credit card bill can be paid easily using NEFT through the credit card IFSC code
- Secure and easy method to pay bills
- Those who do not hold a savings account in the bank where they have a credit card can easily use this code to pay bills
- Faster and hassle-free method
- Payments can be made using an account from any other bank
FAQs on RBL Bank Credit Card IFSC Code
1. Does RBL levy any fee for paying bill through NEFT?
No. The service is free.
2. What is IFSC code?
Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) is a 11-digit unique code that is made up of both alphabets and numbers. There are two types of IFSC code, one is for credit card and the other is for savings bank account.
3.What is NEFT?
National Electronic Fund Transfer is a method used to send money from one bank account to another through net banking or mobile banking.
4. What is the time frame that can be used to process credit card payments?
It will take at least two working days to process NEFT payments made using credit card.
5. What are the consequences if a wrong IFSC key is entered?
In such a case, it is likely that the account will be debited. So, contact your bank’s customer care at the earliest to resolve the issue.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.