YONO or You Only Need One, is a digital banking app launched by the State Bank of India (SBI). YONO aims to be a one stop solution for banking, lifestyle, insurance, investment, and shopping needs.
Table of Contents
- How to Download SBI YONO App
- Features of SBI YONO App
- How to Register on SBI YONO App
- How to Open an Account using SBI YONO
- How to Send Money Using SBI YONO App
- How to login to YONO SBI app
- Tips to Secure Your User ID and Password
- Is the YONO SBI app safe
- YONO SBI Loan
- YONO SBI Loan:Features
- YONO SBI Loan:Process to Apply
- YONO Lite SBI
- YONO Lite SBI:Features and Benefits
- Add SBI Beneficiary on YONO SBI Lite app
- YONO Business SBI
- What you do using YONO SBI App
- Withdraw Money from SBI ATM
- Add the SBI Credit Card on SBI YONO App
- How to Link SBI Credit Card With SBI YONO App
- Benefits of SBI UPI Fund Transfer
- SBI YONO Green Reward Points
- How to withdraw cash through YONO SBI
- FAQs State Bank of India YONO App
There are a number of things that can be done through this app including applying for loans, opening a savings account instantly or even shopping online.
YONO is available on both Android and iOS platforms. Many of SBI’s and its subsidiary financial products offerings such as SBI Cards, SBI Caps, SBI Mutual Funds, SBI General and SBI Life, will be integrated into the YONO app. Users of the app will also be able to apply for loans, such a home loans and auto loans.
Apart from this YONO can be used for fund transfers and even to get a loan/overdraft against your Fixed Deposit. YONO is a one-of-a-kind digital banking platform and offers a range of customised products, including offers and deals from more than 60 e-commerce players.
How to Download SBI YONO App
YONO can be downloaded from Google Play Store on all Android phones and can be downloaded from Apple App Store on iOS platforms.
Features of SBI YONO App
- Instant account opening
- Online shopping
- Solution for all banking needs
- Smart spending and spending analysis
How to Register on SBI YONO App
Step 1: Log into the SBI YONO app
Step 2: To begin the registration process use the internet banking option or by entering account details
Step 3: Enter account details such as ATM card number, ATM pin and click ‘Submit’. If you choose, internet banking, enter your internet banking username and password
Step 4: Give consent to use MPIN by accepting terms and conditions. Then click ‘Next’
Step 5: Choose an MPIN and key it in. An OTP will be sent to you on your mobile number, enter the same and click ‘Next’
Step 6: You have successfully registered and can now explore all features
Please note that during the registration process, all existing SBI customers can use their SBI online login credentials to register on the app. The next time you login, you can use an MPIN or a login user Id.
How to Open an Account using SBI YONO
Step 1: Log into the SBI YONO app
Step 2: Click on ‘Open New Digital Account’ and choose if you want to open a ‘Digital Savings Account’ or an ‘Insta Savings Account’
Step 3: Once you have chosen the type of account you want to open, click on ‘Apply Now’
Step 4: Proceed to click on ‘Apply New’ and read the product information. Then click ‘Next’
Step 5: Keep your Aadhaar card and PAN card details ready. Proceed to fill in your email id, mobile number and referral code, which is optional.
How to Send Money Using SBI YONO App
Step 1: Log into the SBI YONO app
Step 2 : Go to the home screen and click on the ‘Fund Transfer’ option
Step 3: Select a beneficiary, enter details and transaction amount
Step 4: Authenticate the transaction using MPIN
How to login to YONO SBI app
In order to login to YONO SBI app, you need to follow the steps listed below:
- Step 1 – Open the YONO SBI app
- Step 2 – Enter the 6-digit MPIN
On doing that, you will be redirected to the dashboard of the app. To login, you can also enter the internet banking user ID and password and click on ‘Login’
Is the YONO SBI app safe
When compared to other banking apps, YONO SBI is more secure and reliable as State Bank of India puts a lot of emphasis on the confidentiality and privacy of its customers.
Tips to Secure Your User ID and Password of SBI YONO App
You can protect your account on the SBI YONO mobile application by using the following guidelines which will ensure that your user ID and password are fully secured on the app:
- Your user ID and password should be kept strictly confidential and not shared with anyone
- It is better to commit the password and user ID to your memory and not write them down anywhere or save them anywhere in digital form
- Do not leave your computer, laptop, or phone midway through using the app
- Do not let anyone access your computer, laptop, or phone when using the app
- Do not disclose your user ID and password to anyone over phone call, email, or SMS, even to officials of State Bank of India
YONO SBI Loan
In case you are eligible for a pre-approved loan, it can be availed easily on the YONO app. The process to apply for the loan is simple and can be completed at any given time. Depending on a pre-defined criterion, SBI offers pre-approved loans to various customers.
YONO SBI Loan – Features
The features of the SBI loan available on the YONO app are mentioned below:
- You can avail the loan at any given time.
- No documents need to be submitted.
- The loan will be processed instantly.
- The processing fee will be minimal.
YONO SBI Loan – Process to Apply
The step-by-step procedure to apply for the loan on the SBI YONO app is mentioned below:
- Login to the account using the User ID and MPIN.
- Visit the ‘Loan’ section. In case you are eligible for a pre-approved loan, the details will be displayed.
- Choose the loan amount and the repayment tenure.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- Choose the EMI due date. The EMI will be deducted from your SBI account on the selected date.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on ‘Confirm’.
- Your request will be processed by the bank and the loan amount will be deposited to the bank account.
YONO Lite SBI
YONO Lite SBI can be downloaded from the App Store or the Google Play Store. SBI customers are provided support in Hindi and English. Your internet banking details can be used to login or you can register as a new user. The app is easy to use and comes with a host of features.
YONO Lite SBI – Features and Benefits
The main features and benefits of the app are mentioned below:
- TDS Enquiry
- You can request for a chequebook
- You the link the Aadhaar card with the account
- Nominations can be added
Recharge and Top-Up under Bill Payments
- Money can be added to the NCMC Card
- The NCMC Card can be managed using the app
- Mobile recharge and top-up facility
- Recharge of DTH
- Bills can be viewed and paid
- Postpaid bills can be paid
- History of bill payments
- Credit Card transfer
- UPI facility can be enabled or disabled
- UPI transaction limit can be fixed
- Payment to VPA can be made
- Transactions can be scheduled
- Fixed and Recurring Deposits can be opened or closed instantly
- IMPS transfer
- Transfer of funds
- Mini Statement
- Account information in detail
Voice Assisted Transactions
- Balance details
- Mini Statement
- DTH Recharge
- Payment of bills
- Mobile Recharge
- Quick Transfer
How to add SBI Beneficiary on YONO SBI Lite app?
In order to add SBI beneficiary on the YONO SBI Lite app, the following steps need to be followed
Step 1 – Open the YONO SBI app
Step 2 – Go to Settings
Step 3 – Tap on ‘Profile Management’
Step 4 – Tap on ‘Add/Manage Beneficiary’
Step 5 – Enter the profile password
Step 6 – Click on ‘Submit’
Step 7 – Tap on the ‘Add’ option
Step 8 – Select ‘State Bank Account’ and enter account number
Step 9 – Set the amount which can be transferred to the beneficiary
Step 10 – Click on ‘Submit’
Step 11 – Confirm the details and tap on ‘Submit’
Step 12 – Enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile number
Step 13 – Tap on ‘Submit’
YONO Business SBI
SBI’s YONO Business platform lets you accomplish the needs of standard corporate banking by planning, managing, growing and addressing your needs. It enables businesses to execute with convenience. Using YONO Business app by SBI, you can carry out tasks related to Corporate Internet Banking (CINB), Cash Management Product (CMP), Supply Chain Finance (SCF), eForex, and eTrade.
What you do using YONO SBI App
Using the YONO app, you can carry out all the essential banking activities. In addition to this, you can also carry out tasks like:
- Avail pre-approved personal loans without documentation
- Attain your goals using the goal based deposit product
- Book flight, train, and bus tickets
- Buy groceries
- Buy smart gadgets
How to Withdraw Money from SBI ATM Without Debit Card Using YONO App
Step 1: Go to the closest ATM or YONO Cashpoint.
Step 2: Log in to the YONO App using the PIN.
Step 3: Go to the YONO Pay option.
Step 4: Select YONO Cash.
Step 5: Raise a request for cash withdrawal.
Step 6: You will receive a 6-digit verification number, valid for 30 minutes.
Step 7: At the ATM or cash point, choose ‘Cashless Withdrawal’.
Step 8: Use the verification number you got through the app as your PIN. You will also have to enter your YONO app PIN.
Process to add the SBI Credit Card on SBI YONO App
The step-by-step procedure to link your SBI Credit Card on the YONO App is mentioned below:
- Login to the YONO app and visit the credit card section.
- Select ‘Link SBI Credit Card’.
- Enter the relevant details and select ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter the OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Your credit card details will be updated on the YONO app.
How to Link SBI Credit Card With SBI YONO App
Step 1: Log into the SBI YONO app and go to the credit card section
Step 2: Proceed to click on ‘Link SBI Credit Card’
Step 3: Key in username and password and click ‘Send OTP’
Step 4: Enter OTP. You have now successfully linked your SBI credit card with SBI YONO
Benefits of SBI UPI Fund Transfer
The benefits of SBI UPI Fund Transfer are:
- No money is charged for using the facility
- UPI offers the bank claims for real time reversals in case the money is debited from the account but the transaction is unsuccessful.
- Complaints can be raised through YONO SBI app if the money isn’t reversed
- You can track the status of the dispute by clicking on ‘UPI feature’ in the YONO SBI app
SBI YONO Green Reward Points
SBI launched the Green Reward Points programme for customers who use the YONO app. Under the programme, any Green Reward Points that are earned will come under the YONO SBI Green Fund. SBI Foundation will manage the funds.
Several environmental protection activities will be initiated by the YONO SBI Green Fund. Customers have the option to provide some of the points to the bank. Apart from earning points via the Yono app, customers can also earn points by completing transactions using internet and mobile banking. Any customer that provides points to the bank will be given a Green e-certificate.
How to withdraw cash through YONO SBI
To withdraw cash through YONO SBI, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1 – Open the YONO SBI app
Step 2 – Log in to the app
Step 3 – Tap on ‘YONO Cash’
Step 4 – Select the appropriate option from the ones displayed in the screen
Step 5 – Enter the amount which you wish to withdraw
Step 6 – Click on ‘Next’
Step 7 – Enter the six digit YONO Cash PIN
Step 8 – You will receive a six digit reference number in the registered mobile number
Step 9 – Visit the nearest YONO Cash point within 30 minutes and withdraw the cash by using the reference number and YONO Cash PIN
Difference Between ‘Digital Savings Account’ and ‘Insta Savings Account’
|>Digital Savings Account||Insta Savings Account|
|Paperless account opening||Paperless account opening|
|Single branch visit required||Instant account activation|
|Free personal accident insurance||Rupay credit card|
|Personalised platinum debit card||Aggregate balance of Rs.1 lakh, annual transaction up to Rs.2 lakh|
Check IFSC Code for Top Banks:
|Bank Of Baroda IFSC Code||HDFC Bank IFSC Code||Indian Bank IFSC Code|
|Axis bank IFSC Code||Canara bank IFSC Code||ICICI Bank IFSC Code|
FAQ's State Bank of India YONO App
Can I pay my credit card bill using SBI YONO?
Ans: Yes. This can be done by going to the ‘My Credit Cards’ section.
What to do if I cannot find my transaction in the transaction history?
Ans: In most cases, all transactions will reflect in the transaction history tab. However, in some cases, if there are any unbilled transactions, it will not appear for 24 to 48 hours.
Is it possible to delink the cards that I have linked in the app?
Ans: Yes. This can be done using the ‘Delink SBI Credit Card’ option. It is possible to link the same card back again at any point of time using the app.
Can I apply for an SBI card on the app? If so, how?
Ans: Yes, it is possible to apply for a card on the app. To do so, log into the app and go to the ‘SBI Credit Card’ page. Go to the ‘Browse Cards’ option to choose which card you want to apply for.
How can I know if I am eligible to apply for a card or not?
Ans: To find out, go to ‘help me find the perfect card’.
Will I earn reward points on the card? How will it be calculated?
Ans: You will earn reward points and how these reward points are calculated will depend on the type of card you hold and the number of transactions made on that particular card.
How can I check my reward point balance?
Ans: Go to the app and visit the credit card section to get information on the same.
How can I redeem my reward points?
Ans: Go to the reward section and browse through the reward catalogue.
For how long will my reward points be valid?
Ans: All reward points earned will have a validity of 24 months.
Is it possible to redeem reward points once I close my SBI Card?
Ans: No. This is not possible.
In case there is a dispute what can I do?
Ans: In such a case, raise the dispute by calling the SBI Card helpline number 1860 180 1290 or 39 020202. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
What is the time-frame to raise a credit card related dispute?
Ans: Any dispute that is related to a credit card should be reported within a time period of 70 days from the date of statement issue.
Other IFSC Related Article
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.