We all hate our photos in all government issued identity cards. Admit it! If your Voter ID Card was issued long back and you no longer look like that or you just want a better picture of yourself on your Voter ID Card, you can go ahead a change the picture.
How to change or update your picture in Voter ID?
- You will have to visit your state voter service official website.
- Choose “Correction of entries in electoral roll” option.
- Select “Form 8” and the form will automatically open.
- You will be asked to select the state, assembly, and the constituency name you are from.
- Fill all other information in the form like your full name, Part Number, Serial Number, and Photo Identity Card Number.
- You can now click on the “Photograph” option.
- You will be asked to fill your name, address, and Voter ID Card Number.
- Enter your date of birth, gender, mother’s and husband’s name.
- Now you will be asked to upload the supporting documents from your computer. Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Once you upload the photo, you will be asked to enter your email ID, phone number, and place name.
- Enter the date you are submitting this request.
- Check all the information and click on the “Submit” button.
- You will get a confirmation message to your registered mobile number and email ID.
- You will see the corrections made in the next voter list or check after 30 days.
Before the next elections, go ahead and check all the details on your Voter ID Card and make changes if necessary.