How to download Tamil Nadu Voter ID online
If you are a domicile of Tamil Nadu and above the age of 18 years, then you can cast your vote during the elections as and when it happens in the state. However, in order to exercise your right to cast your vote, you must ensure that not only are you a domicile of the state but your name is also in the voter list.
If your name is in the voter list, then it is mandatory for you to have a voter id. We will have a look at the steps you will have to follow to download your Tamil Nadu Voter ID online.
Steps to download your Tamil Nadu Voter ID online
Given below are the steps to download your Tamil Nadu Voter ID online:
- Visit the National Voters’ Service Portal by clicking on the link https://electoralsearch.in/.
- Under ‘Search by Details’ option, enter details such as your name, name of your father, or husband if you are a married woman, date of birth, and gender.
- From the State drop-down options select Assam, followed by your domicile district from the drop-down menu. You can also use the ‘Locate on Map’ to enter the state and district of which you are a domicile.
- From the drop-down menu, select the ‘Assembly Constituency’. a
- Enter the captcha text and click on ‘Search’.
- You can use the ‘Search by EPIC’ where you will have to provide your EPIC number to download the Voter ID card online.
- The voter ID card can be downloaded in the pdf format. You can then get a print out of the document or save a copy of it in your smartphone.