With the IDBI Wealthsurance Growth Insurance Plan SP you can set your wealth in motion with one time effort and enjoy the benefits of market returns. This ULIP plan recognises the need for little effort and desired returns as you have to make the investment only once. This is a unit linked plan that lets you enjoy the maximum benefit of the market returns. This plan offers you a life cover and financial protection in case of any eventuality.
Features of IDBI Wealthsurance Growth Insurance Plan SP
The features of the IDBI Wealthsurance Growth Insurance Plan SP are as follows:
- It requires you to do a one-time premium payment.
- You get to choose from the 9 funds that are available and the fund switching option is made available to you for no charge. The funds that are available are:
- Equity Growth Fund
- Mid-Cap Fund
- Pure Fund
- Bond Fund
- Income Fund
- Liquid Fund
- Aggressive Asset Allocator Fund
- Moderate Asset Allocator Fund
- Cautious Asset Allocator Fund
- The policy term offered is a fixed option and it is subject to the maximum and minimum maturity age of a person it can be either:
- 5 years
- 10 years
- 15 years
- 20 years
- 25 years
- The minimum premium payment available is Rs.25,000 and there is no maximum limit.
- The minimum sum assured is basic sum assured. For those who were below the ages of 45 years will get 1.25 times the single premium paid and to those above the ages of 45 years will get 1.10 times the single premium paid.
- The maximum for those who at maturity will be aged up to 48 years will get 10 times the single premium paid and to those above the ages of 45 years will get 1.10 times the single premium paid and for those who will be above 48 years at the time of maturity will get 1.25 times the single premium if they were below the ages of 45 years while taking the policy and those who were above the ages of 45 years at entry will get 1.10 times the single premium paid.
Benefits of IDBI Wealthsurance Growth Insurance Plan SP
The benefits of this IDBI Federal Life plan are as follows:
- You get the convenience of making a one-time payment.
- You have the flexibility to manage your investments.
- Guaranteed loyalty additions are offered to boost your investment. At the end of the 5th policy year and after every 5 years you will get reward in the form of loyalty additions.
- You can easily access your investments as partial withdrawals are allowed. The withdrawals are available only after the 5th policy anniversary. A minimum of Rs.10,000 can be withdrawn. The maximum amount allowed for withdrawals is capped at 20% of the fund value that is at the beginning of the corresponding policy year.
- You will get life cover and protect your loved ones. If you die during the term of the policy, the death benefit will be paid to your nominee. The benefit will be higher than the sum assured or the fund value at that time. Death benefit at all times will be at least 105% of the single premium paid.
- You can avail tax benefits under Section 80C and Section 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 for the premium paid and also for the benefits received.
- Maturity benefit is equal to the fund value as on the date of maturity.
- You can change the amount of insurance benefit to suit your changing needs.
Eligibility Criteria of IDBI Wealthsurance Growth Insurance Plan SP
The eligibility criteria to take IDBI Wealthsurance Growth Insurance Plan SP is as follows:
- Any resident Indian can apply for this policy.
- The minimum age at entry is a child who is 1 month old.
- The maximum age at entry is 70 years.
- The minimum age at maturity is 18 years.
- The maximum age at maturity is 75 years.
- Minimum premium that can be paid is Rs.25,000 and there is no maximum limit set
- Aegon Life ULIP Plans
- TATA AIA ULIP Plans
- SBI Life ULIP Plans
- PNB MetLife ULIP Plans
- MAX Life ULIP Plans
- Aviva ULIP Plans
- Bajaj Allianz ULIP Plans
- Bharti AXA ULIP Plans
- Birla Sun Life ULIP Plans
- Exide Life ULIP Plans
- Future Generali ULIP Plans
- HDFC Life ULIP Plans
- ICICI Prudential ULIP Plans
- IDBI Fedral ULIP Plans
- India First ULIP Plans
- Kotak Life ULIP Plans
- Shriram Life ULIP Plans
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017