Bajaj Allianz General Life Insurance Company, one of the leading private life insurance companies in India provides a number of Unit Linked LifeInsurance plans to help you meet your investment goals. These plans also provide life insurance cover to protect you against unforeseen situations. ULIP plans are ideal for growing your investments and they come with a lot of flexibilities. These plans are a combination of market linked returns and life insurance coverage. Bajaj Allianz General Life Insurance Company offers the following unit linked life insurance plan :
- Bajaj Allianz Future Gain
- Bajaj Allianz Fortune Gain
- Bajaj Allianz Retire Rich
Types of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance ULIP Plans:
It is Unit-Linked Endowment plan that helps you fully utilize your money towards and get assured returns on your investments. The important features and benefits of the plan include:
- Your minimum entry age should be 1 year.
- Maximum entry age should be 60 years.
- Minimum age at maturity is 18 years
- Maximum age at maturity is 70 years
- Policy term - 10, 15, 20 and 30 years.
- Premium payment term -5 to 30 years
- Premium payment frequency include yearly, half yearly, quarterly and monthly.
- Get 2 investment portfolio plans.
- You can choose among 7 different funds to invest.
- Partial withdrawal is permitted.
- The plan offers maturity benefits, death benefits and surrender benefits.
This is another unit linked life insurance plan offered by Bajaj Allianz . This is a non-participating, single premium plan and offers premium allocation up to 99.5%. Listed below are main benefits and features of the plan:
- Get loyalty additions
- Offers 7 defend funds to invest your savings.
- You can withdraw your investments partially.
- There is an option to decrease your sum assured.
- You can switch between funds.
- The plan coms with death benefits, maturity benefits and surrender benefits.
- You minimum age should be 1 year
- Maximum entry age is 63 years
- Minimum age at maturity needs to be 18 years.
- Maximum age at maturity should be 70 years.
- Minimum single premium payable is Rs. 50,000
- There is no limit on maximum premium paid.
- Minimum policy term - 7 years
- Maximum policy term - 30 years
3. Bajaj Allianz Retire Rich:
The Bajaj Allianz Retire Rich is a unit linked life insurance plan that helps you spend your retirement days comfortably without worrying for finance. The plan comes with the following features and benefits:
- The plan provides guaranteed Death Benefit and Vesting benefits.
- Premium paying modes are Regular, Limited and Single. You can choose between them as per your convenience.
- You can change your premium payment term.
- Enjoy flexibility in term of paying top-up premiums.
- Policy terms include 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years.
- Aegon Life ULIP Plans
- TATA AIA ULIP Plans
- SBI Life ULIP Plans
- PNB MetLife ULIP Plans
- MAX Life ULIP Plans
- Aviva ULIP Plans
- Bharti AXA ULIP Plans
- Birla Sun Life ULIP Plans
- Exide Life ULIP Plans
- Future Generali ULIP Plans
- HDFC Life ULIP Plans
- ICICI Prudential ULIP Plans
- IDBI Fedral ULIP Plans
- India First ULIP Plans
- Kotak Life ULIP Plans
- Shriram Life ULIP Plans
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.