Future Generali Life Insurance is one of the most reputed insurance companies in India which offers a plethora of insurance products such as term insurance plans, ULIPs, etc. which can be customised as per your financial requirements.
Future Generali Life Insurance is a joint venture between the Future Group, Generali Group and Industrial Investment Trust Limited (IITL).
Future Generali Life Insurance offers a complete range of solutions for the financial security of customers and enterprises including savings, family protection, Unit Linked Policies and group products.
Established in 2007, the company is spread across 98 branches all over India and has sourced over 11 lakh policies since its inception. With assets over Rs 2,600 crore and capital of over Rs 1,400 crore, Future Generali Life Insurance aims towards becoming one of the leading insurers in the country.
Future Generali Life Insurance Plan Details
Future Generali Term Plans:
- Future Generali Care Plus Plan: This is a pure term plan that offers a high life cover at low premium and provides coverage against life’s uncertainties.
- Future Generali Flexi Online Term Plan- this is an online term plan that offers life cover as well as a monthly income and the choice to mould the plan based on the policyholder’s requirements.
- Future Generali Term with Return of Premium: This plan is a non-participating, non-linked policy that ensures return of the premium paid if the policyholder survives past the maturity of the plan.
- Future Generali POS Term with Return of Premium: This is a non-participating point of sale, non-linked plan that assures return of the premium paid on maturity of the policy.
|Type of plan||Basic sum assured (minimum)||Tenure|
|Future Generali Care Plus Plan||Classic option: Rs.10 lakh Premier option: Rs.25 lakh||10-25 years|
|Future Generali Flexi Online Term Plan||Rs.50 lakh||10 years|
|Future Generali Term with Return of Premium||Option A: Rs.2 lakh Option B: Rs.9,02,119||10-35 years|
|Future Generali POS Term with Return of Premium||Rs.2 lakh||10-35 years|
Future Generali Guaranteed Plans:
- Future Generali Pearls Guarantee Plan: This plan offers policyholders guaranteed cashback on maturity if the premium payments are up to date. In case of the policyholder’s death, the dependents receive 120% of the sum assured or 105% of the premium paid up to the time of the policy holder’s death.
- Future Generali Saral Bima: This policy is suitable to meet the medium to long-term financial requirements of the policyholder. The plan permits the policyholder to choose the amount of the premium to be paid. Policyholders receive a guaranteed return on maturity and surrender of the policy.
- Future Generali Assured Income Plan: This is a limited premium insurance plan where you pay premiums only for 11/15 years and get guaranteed payout for an equivalent number of years. Additional Benefits may include up to 4.5 times your annualized premium along with the last payout along with death benefits to the nominee of the insured.
- Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan- this is a non-linked, non-participating money back plan that offers a choice of 4 policy terms and a guaranteed 10% of the Sum Assured as cash back annually (for 9 years) as well as 110% of the Sum Assured at maturity for option A. Policyholders are guaranteed 10% of the sum assured as cash back for every 4 years and 160% of the sum assured on maturity for Option B. .
- Future Generali Assured Education Plan- this is a non-linked, non-participating plan that provides for a child’s education needs through a saving mechanism until the child reaches 17 years of age along with guaranteed pay-outs and optional riders.
- Future Generali Big Income Multiplier Plan: This plan provides the policyholder with a maturity payout over a period of 12 years. The premium is paid for a period of 12 years and provides the insured with protection for 14 years. Additionally, policyholders can choose between a monthly income and annual income option.
|Type of plan||Basic sum assured||Tenure|
|Future Generali Pearls Guarantee Plan||70% of the premium paid||16 years or 18 years|
|Future Generali Saral Bima||Maximum of Rs.5 crore||10 to 20 years|
|Future Generali Assured Income Plan||
||11 years or 15 years|
|Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan||Option A: Rs.58,215 Option B: Rs.49,425||Option A: 15, 17, 20, or 22 years Option B: 10, 12, 15, or 17 years|
|Future Generali Assured Education Plan||Based on the plan chosen||17 years minus the child’s age|
|Future Generali Big Income Multiplier Plan||2 times the premium paid||14 years|
Future Generali ULIP Plans:
- Future Generali Bima Gain: This plan provides the insured with the opportunity to create wealth and insure their life. It is available in 6 fund options and the policyholder can choose from equity, debt, and balanced assets as per their suitability.
- Future Generali Pramukh Nivesh: This plan provides policyholders with the opportunity to maximise their investment in the premiums paid. The entire sum of the premium paid is invested in funds of the policyholder’s choice without having to incur any charges for allocation of funds.
- Future Generali Wealth Protect Plan: This plan provides the insured with a cover up to 30 times the annual premium paid. The investments made in various debt, equity and balanced asset funds can be switched as per the insured’s preference. Additionally, the policyholder can make partial withdrawals after 5 years of premium payments.
- Future Generali Bima Advantage Plus Plan: This plan provides the insured with both life insurance and investment opportunities in 6 different fund options. The policyholder can shift between the types of funds offered during the tenure of the policy. The plan also permits the insured to make partial withdrawals following completion of 5 years of the plan’s tenure.
- Future General Dhan Vriddhi: Policyholders have the flexibility of making limited premium payments and continuing investments much after the policy matures. The plan allows policyholders to earn high returns to meet medium-term and long-term financial goals.
- Future Generali Easy Invest Online Plan- This plan provides policyholders to make systematic investments through monthly or annual premium payments in addition to providing a life cover. Additionally, policyholders can make partial withdrawals after 5 years from the date of purchase of the plan.
|Type of plan||Basic sum assured
|Future Generali Bima Gain||Fund value||10 years|
|Future Generali Pramukh Nivesh||1.25 to 5 times the amount of the premium paid||5 years to 20 years|
|Future Generali Wealth Protect Plan||The fund value + guaranteed loyalty addition||15 to 40 years|
|Future Generali Bima Advantage Plus Plan||Value of fund on maturity date||10 to 30 years|
|Future General Dhan Vridhi||Value of the fund on date of maturity||10, 15, or 20 years|
|Future Generali Easy Invest Online Plan||10 times the annual premium||10 to 20 years|
Future Generali Traditional Plans:
- Future Generali Assure Plus: This policy provides the insured with a number of term options. There is flexibility in paying premiums for a limited period and policyholders can continue their investment to gain higher returns.
- Future Generali New Saral Anand- This plan provides the insured with a lump sum amount on maturity. This insurance plan provides the insured with a life cover upto the age of 100. After attaining the age of 100, the insured receives another lump sum amount that is equal to the sum assured.
- Future Generali Triple Anand Advantage- This plan provides policyholders with a stipulated amount for 5 consecutive years after the premium payments have been made. The plan also provides the policyholder with a life cover until the age of 80. On maturity, the insured receives a lump sum payout. Future Generali New Assure Plus- This plan provides the policyholder with the flexibility of choosing their premium payment term and their policy term. Additionally, the maturity benefit can be enhanced through bonuses. The insured can also choose between 2 payout options for the death benefit.
|Type of plan||Basic sum assured (minimum)||Tenure|
|Future Generali Assure Plus||Rs.1 lakh||15, 20, and 25 years|
|Future Generali Triple Anand Advantage||Rs.2 lakh||15 or 20 years|
|Future Generali New Saral Anand||Rs.1 lakh||15 or 20 years|
|Future Generali New Assure Plus||Rs.1 lakh||10 to 30 years|
Future Generali Rural Plans:
- Future Generali Jan Suraksha Plus: This plan provides the insured the benefit of making a one time premium payment of a nominal amount. The maturity amount paid is generally higher than the amount paid as the premium.
- Future Generali Jan Suraksha: This plan provides security to the dependents of the insured against any loans and liabilities. The policyholder has to make a single premium payment of a considerably small amount to avail the policy.
|Type of plan||Basic sum assured||Tenure|
|Future Generali Jan Suraksha Plus||5 times the premium paid||8 years|
|Future Generali Jan Suraksha||NA||8 years|
Future Generali Retirement Plans:
- Future Generali Pension Guarantee Plan: This plan helps the insured create a savings corpus for their retirement. The insured will receive a minimum 101% return on maturity of all the premium payments. Any bonuses that are declared are added during the course of the policy’s tenure.
- Future Generali Immediate Annuity Plan: This policy provides the insured with a fixed income for their entire life. The policyholder can choose between a monthly or yearly payout.
|Type of plan||Basic sum assured||Tenure|
|Future Generali Immediate Annuity Plan||NA||Until the policyholder’s death|
|Future Generali Pension Guarantee||Based on the premium paid||10 to 20 years|
Future Generali Group Plans:
- Future Generali Sampoorn Loan Suraksha: This plan is specifically designed for organisations that provide their employees loan facilities. The plan provides the insured with protection for instances of death, critical illness, and accidental disability.
- Future Generali Group Superannuation Plan: This policy is best suited for organisations that offer their employees superannuation benefits. The insured get guaranteed return with a 1% minimum floor rate p.a. on the amount contributed.
- Future Generali Group Leave Encashment Plan: This plan is recommended for organisations that offer their employees the leave encashment benefit. It provides companies the flexibility to manage leave encashment liabilities and provides guaranteed returns with a 1% minimum floor rate p.a. that is credited in advance every quarter.
- Future Generali Group Gratuity Plan: This policy has been developed keeping in mind the requirements of companies that offer their employees the gratuity benefit.
- Future Generali Group Term Life Insurance Plan: This plan has been devised for organisations that want to provide their employees with an affordable life insurance cover. It gives organisations the convenience of providing a life cover to its employees under a single plan.
- Future Generali Loan Suraksha: This plan provides the insured with a life cover that secures any debt. Coverage can be availed on a number of loans. The plan can be taken as an individual life cover or as a joint-life cover.
|Type of plan||Basic sum assured (minimum)||Tenure|
|Future Generali Sampoorn Loan Suraksha||Rs.20,000||2 to 30 years|
|Future Generali Superannuation Plan||Rs.1 lakh||1 year (renewable)|
|Future Generali Group Leave Encashment Plan||Rs.1,000||1 year (renewable)|
|Future Generali Group Gratuity Plan||Rs.1,000||1 year (renewable)|
|Future Generali Group Term Life Insurance Plan||Rs.5,000||1 year|
|Future Generali Loan Suraksha||Rs.20,000||2 to 30 years|
Future Generali Life Insurance Claims Process:
Policyholders who wish to file a claim can do so in a few quick and easy steps through a number of avenues. Policyholders can file a claim either online or offline, depending on their convenience.
The claims process is also transparent and quick, ensuring the claim is resolved in the quickest possible time and with minimum inconvenience to the claimant.
The claims process is outlined below:
- Claimants wishing to file a claim are required to notify the company at the outset. Claimants can register a claim online, or they can send an email to the customer care. Claimants can also submit a written intimation at any Future Generalibranch office.
- The claim is to be filed with a Claim Form (available online or at any branch) as well as the documents (depending on the type of claim being filed).
- Once the documents and claim form reach the office, the claims assessors will verify the documents. Any additional documents, if required, will be requested at this stage.
- On completion of the verification, a decision on the claim status will be taken and the claimant will be notified of the same.
- In case of successful claims, the settlement amount will be calculated after computing any additions, deductions etc.
- The settlement amount will be transferred to the claimant through NEFT only.
Future Generali Claim Settlement Ratio:
A claim settlement ratio is the percentage of claims that the company has paid out in a given financial year. The claim settlement ratio for Future Generali is given below:
|Claim Settlement Ratio (%)||74.88||83.70||90.26||89.53||93.11|
|Total Premium (in crores)||643.16||604.25||592.5||739.85||992.29|
Documents Required for Future Generali Life Insurance:
When applying for a life insurance policy, there are a list of documents that have to be provided for identification purposes along with the application form. The documents to be submitted when applying for a Future Generali Life Insurance policy are given below:
- Recent passport-sized photograph.
- Proof of identity: Any one of the below mentioned documents are to be submitted towards proof of identity.
- Voter’s identity card.
- Driving licence.
- PAN card.
- Job card issued by NREGA, signed by a State Government officer.
- Aadhaar card.
- Proof of residence: Any one of the below mentioned documents are to be submitted towards proof of residence.
- Bank account or post office account statement.
- Property tax or municipal tax receipt.
- Utility bills (electricity, gas, telephone) not more than 2 months old.
- Letter of allotment or accommodation from State or Central government, financial institutions or listed companies.
- Rent agreement.
Checking Future Generali Policy Status:
Policyholders can check the status of their life insurance policies without needing to visit a branch office thanks to the online policy status check facility.
Policyholders can also check the status of their policies offline through a variety of ways if they desire.
Checking Future Generali Policy Status Online:
Policyholders who wish to check their policy status online can do so wherever they are, whenever they wish to by visiting the Future Generali Life Insurance website. The detailed procedure is given below:
- Go to the Future Generali Life Insurance website and log in or follow the steps on screen to set up an account.
- Once signed in, view the status of existing policies by selecting the relevant option from the drop down menus.
Checking Future Generali Policy Status Offline:
Policyholders who wish to check their policy status offline can do so through a variety of ways, such as by calling the customer care helpline. Policyholders will have to provide certain details for identification purposes like their date of birth and policy number.
Policyholders can also visit a Future Generali Life Insurance branch to get details regarding the status of their life insurance policy.
Future Generali Life Insurance Online Payment:
Policyholders need not worry about missing a premium payment or having to go through the hassle of depositing a cheque to pay their premiums anymore, as they can make premium payments online.
Policyholders can simply log in to their account and make their premium payments any time before the due date from wherever they are. With the payments being online, the payment is instant, which would reduce the processing time in case of last-minute payments.
The process to pay premiums online is given below:
- Go to the Future Generali Life Insurance website and click on the ‘Pay Your Premium’ tab towards the right of the screen.
- Choose from the options provided by clicking on the ‘Quick Pay’ option.
- Enter the policy number whereupon the premium amount due will be displayed onscreen.
- After verifying the amount, choose a payment method from the ones listed- net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Authorise the payment and save a copy of the acknowledgement for future reference.
Future Generali Life Insurance Premium Calculator:
Individuals who are looking at buying a Future Generali Life Insurance can check the amount they would have to pay towards premium payments for a particular policy through the online premium calculator. The premium calculator, available on the company’s website, will compute the premium amount for any of the company’s existing plans based on certain information the individual provides such as age, gender, policy tenure, occupation, cover type etc.
This makes choosing a policy easier as individuals need not visit a branch and speak to an agent to ascertain the total premium amount they would have to pay over the policy term. Since life insurance policies are generally high premium ones, the amount would be a significant sum, and individuals will be able to budget and choose the policy accordingly.
The premium calculator can be found in the ‘Calculators’ tab on the Future Generali home page. Individuals can choose to compute either the ‘Human Life Value’ or the ‘Premium’ calculator.
They will have to choose a policy from the drop down menu and input details like their age, gender, occupation, marital status, policy tenure etc. after which the premium amount will be displayed onscreen.
Future Generali Life Insurance Customer Care:
Besides offering some of the best life insurance plans, Future Generali is also known for offering its customers with an excellent post-sale experience. Paying close attention to details, Future Generali has set up multiple channels via which it offers efficient and timely customer support to its policyholders. To get in touch with the customer support team, policyholders can dial on the helpline number, drop an email, or even talk to a customer care personnel via online chat that is available on the insurer’s website. In addition to this, the Future Generali website also includes a special Customer Service section, which enables customers to carry out several policy-related requests n their own. These include making premium payment, carrying out self-service transactions, finding out about SMS services, escalation procedures, make use of service tools, and much more.
Future Generali Life Insurance FAQ’s:
- What are the modes of premium payment available with Future Generali Life Insurance?
A. Premiums for your life insurance policy with this company can be paid using auto debit facilities, cash payments, cheques, net banking and payments via phone.
- What are the documents required to register a death claim?
A. If a death claim has to be registered, you will require the following documents:
Part 1: Application form for death claim.
Part 2: Physician’s statement.
Death certificate issued by a competent authority.
Cause of death certificate issued by the attending physician.
Attested copy of indoor case papers of the hospital.
If necessary, a post mortem (autopsy report) and chemical viscera report.
KYC documents of the claimant.
A cancelled cheque with the claimant’s name, or the claimant’s passbook.
Declaration from master policyholder on the letterhead of the master policyholder.
- What are the documents required to register a claim for death due to accident?
A. In case of the death being the result of an accident, you will have to file an FIR and final investigation report from the police station and a proof of the accident, newspaper cutting, etc., if available. These documents will be submitted in addition to all other documents mentioned above.
- When does a Future Generali Life Insurance policy lapse?
A. If premiums are not paid on time, the policy can lapse. The premiums under quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly payment modes must be paid within the extra 30-days grace period that’s given from the date the premiums are due. In the case of monthly premium paying modes, the grace period is 15 days, and the payment of outstanding premiums must be made within this time.
- What is the process to set up the ECS facility?
A. In order to activate this facility, an ECS Mandate form must be duly filled up, signed, and submitted to Future Generali Life Insurance Co. along with a cancelled cheque.
- What is the process of availing a loan against the policy?
A. Once your policy acquires surrender value, a loan can be taken against it. Different policies have different loan clauses, so it’s advisable to thoroughly go through your policy document and check what the case is for your individual policy.
- Can the premium paying frequency be changed?
A. The premium paying frequency can be changed at any time by downloading, filling out, and submitting a Payment Frequency Change Form at the nearest branch office.
- What is the claim settlement process?
A. To apply for a claim, the first step is to inform the company at 1800-102-235Once you submit the necessary documents, the company will settle the claim within 7 working days.
- What is the process to renew a policy?
A. The policy can be renewed by making the payment of the premium via a cheque or online through the company’s website.
- What are the documents required when filing a critical illness claim?
A. The following documents are to be submitted when filing a critical illness claim:
- Claim form.
- Original policy document.
- KYC details of the claimant (proof of address and identity).
- Hospital discharge certificate.
- Physician’s statement.
- Medical reports and documents confirming the infirmity/illness.
- What is the free-look period for a Future Generali Life Insurance policy?
A. The free-look period for a Future Generali policy is an average of 15 days from the commencement of the policy.
News About Future Generali Life Insurance
Life Insurance: Industry Trends and More
Life insurance has always been a fairly complicated subject to grasp, especially for Indians who think the very idea of purchasing a life insurance policy is morbid. Despite the advancement of technology and the origin of a horde of fintech and finance startups, life insurance remains to be a relatively difficult notion for some to comprehend. This is because life insurance policies do not guarantee immediate returns and the cost of premiums might seem like a big commitment for many.
Fortunately, there has been the establishment of multiple insurtech startups who aim to modernise the concept of life insurance. The primary objective of these companies is to make the concept of life insurance more appealing to the general consumer. They are planning to achieve this by giving incumbents or office holders the opportunity of revamping or restructuring the traditional offerings of life insurance companies. Incumbents will either do this by partnering with them or achieve this by making use of their technology.
The need for the life insurance sector to modernise is highly evident – overall sales of life insurance policies have hit an all-time low and policy ownership numbers are reducing by the minute. Moreover, because the space of life insurance is so tightly-regulated, incumbents are able to do very less, and their efforts too are beginning to stagnate. Insurer-focused and consumer-focused startups are beginning to emerge in the scenario to offer process modifications and technologies.
1 March 2019
Future Generali Life Insurance Embarks on ‘Project Vistar’
In order to successfully increase its operational presence in the country of India, a leading private insurance company known as Future Generali Life Insurance has recently embarked on a project known as ‘Project Vistar’.
During the primary phase of the Project Vistar, which was initiated in the preceding year on 31 December, 14 new offices were launched while simultaneously three of the existing offices were revamped. These offices (14 new ones) that have been recently launched have been opened in the cities of Maharashtra, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Assam, Punjab, Orissa, and New Delhi.
The primary objective of Project Vistar is to enhance customer centricity by means of offering simple and quick solutions to consciously protect and enhance their customers’ lives. The Executive President of Future Generali Life Insurance said ‘India has huge potential in the untapped insurance market and it is about time insurers go full throttle to reach out to the population with innovative and relevant insurance products. With the opening of 14 new locations, we feel proud to be part of the government’s initiative to make insurance products accessible to all’.
In the primary phase itself, the existing branches’ network increased from 103 to 117 and is further expected to contribute nearly 10% of the overall company’s business.
Additionally, since these branches have been opened all across India, it would mean an additional recruitment of more than 150 employees and over 800 distributors in the current year.
15 February 2019
Future Generali introduces new ULIP plan
Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Limited announced the launch of a new Unit Linked Insurance Plan (ULIP). This has 3 differentiating factors from its competitors. These are that for every premium paid there would be an additional allocation made, which would encourage investors to stay with the plan over a longer period of time while providing greater value. Mortality and fund management charges are the only charges applicable in this plan.
6 December 2018
Comprehensive Employee Benefits Plan launched by Future Generali India Life Insurance
A Comprehensive Employee Benefits Plan for corporates has been launched by Future Generali India Life Insurance. This plan provides employers with a single solution that makes it easier to manage employee benefits and statutory liabilities. Whether it is gratuity, superannuation, or leave encashment, the plan offers several benefits to employers such as clubbing when deciding the rate of loyalty addition. The plan also offers 6 diverse funds with portfolio allocation that ranges from debt securities and equities to money market. These can be switched or opted by the employee or employer based on the market scenario and risk appetite. Transfer of funds can also be done systematically from one fund to another which helps to protect against market volatility. Other benefits are flexibility in paying premiums at any point in time during the term, loyalty additions to promote policy returns, and unlimited free contribution redirection and switches. There are no policy administration charges.
23 November 2018
New Saral Anand launched by Future Generali Life Insurance
New Saral Anand provides extended life cover and the policyholder will also get the sum assured along with bonus at the end of the term and will get extended cover till the age of 100. Policyholder will receive lump sum amount on attaining the age of 100. The entry age of the policy is 3 to 50 years. The maturity age is 18 – 70 years. The term of the policy is 15 – 20 years. The minimum sum assured is Rs.1 lakh, there is no maximum limit. The policyholder will get compounded reversionary bonus and terminal bonus. Terminal bonus is paid on maturity or death, compounded reversionary bonus is given at the end of each financial year.
30 March 2016
Future Generali partners with GIC Housing Finance to offer Future Generali Loan Suraksha Plan
To offer group credit to its customers through its Future Generali Loan Suraksha Plan, the Future Generali India Life Insurance Company has tied up with GIC Housing Finance limited – one of the financial institutions engaged in offending direct lending to individual and corporates to carry on housing activities in India.
The Future Generali Loan Suraksha Plan is a single premium term insurance plan. The plan is particularly meant for financial institutions to provide life insurance coverage to their existing as well as new borrowers.
The plan also provides cover for home loan amount, in case something unexpected happens with the borrower. It also provides the provision of increased insurance coverage in the form of top-ups or additional loans.
22 January 2016
Assured Education Plan launched by Future Generali India
Assured education plan has been launched by Future Generali India. This is a simple education plan which provides customers with a platform to save for their child’s education needs. The plan also offers an option for premium waiver in case of any unforeseen event. Future Generali is a joint venture between the Future Group of India and Assicurazioni Generali which is a global insurance player.
The company strongly believes that education of children is one of the most prominent matters on an individual’s mind and hence the need for such education plans. The cost of education has been on the rise and in such a scenario savings for your child’s education has become an important aspect of protecting your family.
6 July 2015
Future Generali Life Insurance Says Budget 2015 set to take India’s growth to double digits
CEO & MD of Future Generali Life Insurance has stated that the reforms being brought in by Budget 2015 will help India see substantial economic growth this year. They have said that the growth might even go into double digits with new schemes being introduced and deduction limits being raised on pension plans and health insurance.
The government has stuck to its focus on ease of doing business to which end they have streamlined project approvals and made bankruptcy laws and dispute settlements more comprehensive. The government has also introduced composite caps for foreign investments and rationalization of corporate tax structures. To increase capital flow in productive sectors they have also created a sovereign gold fund which will help monetize gold.
The Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna have been introduced to increase penetration of life insurance in India. While the first scheme provides insurance covers of Rs. 2 lakhs for accidental deaths, the second scheme provides the same cover for natural and accidental deaths at very low premiums. Higher deduction limits have also been introduced to encourage spending on health insurance. Deductions limits on contributions to pension funds have also been raised from Rs.1 lakh to Rs.1.5 lakhs. All of this has been done to increase the penetration of insurance in India.
3 March 2015
CIO of Future Generali Life Speaks On Tax Exemption Limits for Insurance
Dr. Nirakar Pradhan, the CIO of Future Generali Life Insurance Co. suggests better tax breaks on life insurance policies to promote insurance and savings in the country. Not unlike many other industry leaders, Dr. Pradhan feels an increase in the current exemption sub-limit for premiums paid towards life insurance policies will help in making insurance an attractive savings channel in the country. This would help enhance national savings which could be used to finance various projects for economic benefit. It would also encourage consumption as higher tax exemptions translates to greater personal disposable incomes. As with other industry leaders, he is of the opinion that a separate tax slab should be created for those investing in insurance. He also expressed his thoughts on other aspects such as investment, capital, infrastructure and inflation and how the budget should address all these areas in such a way that economic growth is stimulated over the next fiscal year i.e. 2015 - 2016.
24 February 2015
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017
Future Generali Life Insurance Reviews
Life Insurance"Good features"I also have a Term insurance with Future Generali. The tenure is till the age of 80 years. The benefits are for my family. The policy coverage is for one crore. It is for a tax benefit and the policy can be purchased online. The best about this insurer is they are excellent in the customer services. The premiums are economical.Was this review helpful? 0
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2019
Life Insurance"Excellent coverage and benefits"I have taken a life insurance with Future Generali. It is a money back policy. The tenure is for 15 years. I would get the money back bonus after the tenth year and 11th, 12th and 13th. The premium is paid online and it is paid on a annual basis. It is economical too.Was this review helpful? 0
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2019
Life Insurance"Good investment plan"Recently i have got a call from Future Generali and they were not given proper services to the customer but i have not contacted their call centre people. The benefits given to customer has taken by the agents. I have purchased the policy 3 years before and i pay the premium for a three years. I can do the payment through online. I took some investment plan and they have promised the sum assured amount of Rs. 15 lakhs.Was this review helpful? 0
Reviewed on Dec 24, 2018
Life Insurance"Good"I have a life insurance with Future Generali. It was taken by my Father and not sure about the policy benefits. It is a long term policy. I am paying between 12K to 13K yearly. I pay the premium by cheque. It was taken in 2016. I do get sms and emails for due date.Was this review helpful? 1
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2018
Life Insurance"Average Service"I've a life insurance policy with the Future Genrali. I am paying a premium of 12000 per year. Their hasn't been any issues with the policy. The policy is a normal life insurance with out any commendable benefits. They need to improve their customer support services.Was this review helpful? 1
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2018
Life Insurance"Good Service"I've bought two policies from Future Generali. I pay a premium of 12000 year. This was also suggested by one of my colleague. I never had any issues with their services. Overall it has been a good experience.Was this review helpful? 0
Reviewed on Jun 07, 2018
Life Insurance"The Service needs Improvements"I've a life insurance policy from the Future Genrali Insurance compay. Their Customer support needs to be improved. The way they respond to the quries of the customers should also be improved. They need to provide their customers with quality customer support.Was this review helpful? 0
Reviewed on Jun 05, 2018
Life Insurance"Average Policy"I have a life insurance with Future Generali from last 1 year and it is a long term policy. I am happy with the coverage and returns of this insurance policy. I pay my premium once in a year through net banking. The tenure of this insurance policy is 12 years.Was this review helpful? 0
Reviewed on Apr 24, 2018
Life Insurance"Good policy to hold"I took accidental cover from Future Generali, they are providing all the benefits and the product is good. For normal accident also I can claim from them. Yearly I make the premium around Rs. 2900 for the tenure of one year. Total sum assured value of Rs. 15 lakhs. For disability they provides good coverage.Was this review helpful? 0
Reviewed on Feb 21, 2018
Life Insurance"Good policy to use"For more than 6years I got the Life insurance policy with future general life insurance company.This policy has the tenure of 10years. I pay the premium of Rs,24000 every year. The plan benefits and the coverage is good with this policy and I am satisfied with it.Was this review helpful? 0
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2017
Life Insurance"Good insurance company"I do have life insurance policy with the Future generali life insurance company. Coverage value is good one like its around 50 lakh Rupees and the premium is not at all the comparable one. Claim ratio is the way to choose the policy rather than he premium like Future generali do have a good claims ratio.Was this review helpful? 0
Reviewed on Jun 22, 2017
Life Insurance"Flexi Online Term Plan - most competitive term plan"It's just the perfect solution for my need &&the flexibility of tailor making the solution/ payout options at the most competitive pricing. The entire application process didn't take more than 5 minutes and my policy got issued within 5 daysWas this review helpful? 0
Reviewed on Jun 28, 2016
Life Insurance"Cheapest term insurance with fantastic income option"I think the monthly income protection option is very good. It works just like salary protection, if something were to happen to me , my family would get a income till my retirement age or 10 years whichever is higher. Ensuring that my family is always protected.Was this review helpful? 0
Reviewed on Jun 27, 2016
Life Insurance"Best one""Future Generali life insurance is good this would best suitable for monthly income. anyone who is looking out for a cheaper plan can go ahead with this. Its less than rs15 per day . Actually I was looking out for a term plan I was looking out for a 50laksh I found this policy very attractive. They took medical test and they took my id proof and others to process my request. "Was this review helpful? 2
Reviewed on Apr 15, 2016
Life Insurance"Good"My life insurance is taken from future generali for the tenure of 15 year. The only for 10 years. After completing the maturity period will get the amount. Policy coverage offered is four lakhs . Accidental and natural death coverage is for five lakhs. Payment is done through online.Was this review helpful? 1
Reviewed on Apr 15, 2016
Life Insurance"Very good "They are collecting the annual premium for the Insurance.They have explained the plan benefits as well.I have taken a 15years plan with future generali.Its basically a life coverage plan and the options given for the payment is good with Future generali.Was this review helpful? 0
Reviewed on Apr 13, 2016
Life Insurance"Beware of fradulants "The service provided was not good with future generali related to the life Insurance.They have sell the product to the customer with the false commitment in the Insurance provided by them.It will be good if they stop providing false commitmentsWas this review helpful? 1
Reviewed on Apr 02, 2016
Life Insurance"No reply for emails "I requested to convert my existing policy to Paid up policy as i would not be able to pay the premium due to money issue. I have paid the premium till 5 years and do not want this money to be lapsed ,hence requested to convert it to permanent paid up . As advised by your customer care executive sunny sharma i have send email as i cannot visit the branch manually . i have send many email but even after 6 days there was no response i have escalated to gro also still there was no response . Policy number :-00791301 'FutGen=475-486' .Was this review helpful? 0
Reviewed on Mar 21, 2016
Life Insurance"Good Services"Future Generali is good in their services. I get email alerts for the payments. I have taken a cash back policy from them. The premium is of 10K. I can make my payments online or through cash. They have good benefits and a policy coverage. Overall I have not faced any hassles till date.Was this review helpful? 1
Reviewed on Mar 19, 2016
Life Insurance"Satisfactory"I have taken my life insurance with Future Generali. The services are good from them. They send me updates. The plan benefits are good. The policy coverage is good too. The tenure is for 30 years. It is a term policy. The premium is of 50K.Was this review helpful? 1
Reviewed on Mar 19, 2016
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.