Future Generali general Insurance Company is a joint venture between the Future Group of industries, an Indian Company and Generali group, an Italy based Company. Future Generali offers a wide spectrum of general insurance products like Motor Insurance, Health Insurance, Travel Insurance, Personal Accident & Home Insurance.
Table of Contents
- Future Generali Car Insurance Coverage:
- Benefits Of Applying Car Insurance Online With Future Generali:
- Future Generali Car Insurance Add On Covers With Pre Defined Bundles:
- Documents Required For Future Generali Car Insurance:
- Future Generali Car Insurance Claim Process:
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care:
Future Generali Car Insurance Policy Highlights Updated on 05 Dec 2021
|Third Party Cover||Upto 7.5 L|
|Cashless Network Garages||2500+|
|Incurred Claim Ratio*||76.50%|
|Net Earned Premium*||818.92|
*For Year 2017-2018
Future Generali Car Insurance Overview:
Future Generali is a giant in the Indian financial and insurance market. It provides a host of insurance products for it’s customers including all types of major insurance that may be needed by an individual. It is a joint venture between Future Group of India and Generali group of Italy.
Future Generali also offers one of the most comprehensive car insurance policies for the Indian customer . To give you a brief idea, given below is an overview of the Future Generali Motor Insurance policy.
|Coverage Provided||This insurance policy covers damage caused not only during transit by rail, road, air, elevator and lift but also due to natural causes, malicious acts and hooliganism. It also covers any third party liability which may arise due to an accident and result in the vehicular damage/loss and other fatalities.|
|Add-on Cover Plans||This insurance policy features some well-thought of Add-on Cover plans which include Zero Depreciation, Loss of Keys, Loss of Personal Belongings, Roadside Assistance. Additional cover plans include Personal Accident Cover of Rs 1 lakh for individual owner of the vehicle while driving and cover for Additional Legal Liabilities.|
|Bonus & Discounts||If you are a member of the Automobile Association or have installed an ARAI(Automotive Research Association of India) approved anti-theft device in your car, you are eligible for an additional discount on your Future Generali Car Insurance policy. Additionally, you can also avail a voluntary excess discount, along with a No Claim Bonus(NCB) or even transfer your No Claim Bonus from another company to Future Generali.|
Key Benefits Of Future Generali Car Insurance
- Convenient policy processing with minimal documentation
- Instant issuance of your policy
- Cashless transactions in approved workshops
- Towing assistance for your vehicle during an emergency
- Toll-free facility for assistance by customer care executives when you need it
- Claim finalisation or settlement will be reported within 7 working days from the date of receipt of all the documents
- Hassle-free experience getting your car insured
- Transfer of ‘No claim bonuses’ to any other insurance provider
- There you have it - features and benefits that evidence this insurance giant’s dedication to it,s customers.
Future Generali Car Insurance Coverage:
Let’s discuss what Future Generali provides in its car insurance coverage :
- Vehicle Damage Coverage: This coverage is provided especially for an ‘Own Damage’ category where the loss is in terms of damage to your own vehicle. This damage can be caused due to any kind of mishap. Future Generali covers the following causes for any damage incurred to your own vehicle:
- Damage caused due to any accident,
- House breaking,
- Malicious acts,
- While on transit by road, rail, air, lifts etc.
- In all such cases, the insurer will provide compensation for your loss and other expenses related to the damage of your car based on the car’s IDV (Insured’s Declared Value) and depreciation related to the age of a car.
- Any person as a paid driver, cleaner or conductor, who is employed in operation of a vehicle is covered under this additional cover.
- Any employees who are travelling in the vehicle or driving the vehicle other than the paid driver are also covered under this plan.
- Any passengers who are not paying any fare for travelling in the vehicle.Therefore, these are the details of coverage provided by Future Generali in it’s car insurance.
- All these coverage and additional covers seem advantageous as they cover almost everything in terms of own damage, third-party damage, personal accident cover etc.
Now, moving towards some bonuses and discounts that may keep your premium on the lower side.
Benefits Of Applying Car Insurance Online With Future Generali:
Applying for insurance online is beneficial in more ways than you can imagine. Now, you too can enjoy those benefits by applying for online.
|Instant Policy Issuance||Being an online process, policy issuance is almost instant. What’s better, you get an e-copy of your car insurance policy delivered right into your email inbox.|
|Minimum Documentation & Paperwork||Unlike the conventional application process which requires you to furnish a multitude of documents, the online application process requires minimal documentation and paper work.|
|Save Precious Time & Money||You no longer need to take a trip to the insurance company’s branch office to apply for a policy. Now, the same can be done right from the comfort of your house. Also, you can save on the broker or agent’s fee which would otherwise have to be paid.|
|Information at Your Fingertips||All the information you need about your car insurance policy will be available to you, just a click away, anytime, anywhere.|
|Automatic Policy Renewal Reminders||Forgot to renew your insurance policy? Don’t worry. Future Generali will send you timely automated reminders to renew your car insurance policy and stay protected.|
Future Generali Car Insurance Add On Covers With Pre Defined Bundles:
In order to simplify the claim process, Future Generali India motor insurance has launched Future Express and Future Express+. Future Express is ideal for those who place priority on repair service, reduced costs and a more customized service. Future Express+, on the other hand, is ideal for those who want instant loss assessment and claim finalization, along with the option of choosing the workshop for repairing vehicles.Apart from these two options, Future Generali India motor insurance offers insurance add-on covers with 3 different pre-defined bundles. These bundles are:
Silver – It offers Depreciation Cap, IDV and Consumables add-on covers.
Gold - In addition to the add-on covers offered under the Silver bundle, Gold offers Personal Accident, Loss of Personal Belongings and Loss of Keys add-on covers.
Platinum - In addition to the add-on covers offered under the Gold bundle, the Platinum bundle offers Inconvenience Allowance and Personal Liability add-on cover. These add on covers included in the bundles offered by Future Generali motor insurance are described below:
- Depreciation Cap – This add-on protects you against the depreciating value of vehicular parts and ensure that you get the full amount claimed.
- IDV – Through this cover you can get access to IDV (Invoice value + Registration + Road Tax of the vehicle).
- Consumables – You will be reimbursed (maximum amount of Rs 3000) the cost incurred in purchasing consumables for the vehicle.
- Personal Accident – This add-on provides a personal accident coverage of Rs 50 lakhs to the registered owner.
- Loss of Personal Belongings – This add-on with protects you against the loss of your personal belongings kept in your vehicle, up to an amount of Rs 50,000.
- Loss of Keys – You are insured against the loss of keys of your vehicle, up to an amount of Rs 50,000 by this add on.
- Inconvenience Allowance – When your vehicle breaks down, you will not have to worry about transportation as this add-on entitles you to a daily allowance of Rs 3,000 on a daily basis for 15 days.
- Personal Liability – This add on offers personal liability coverage of Rs. 5 lakhs to registered owners.
Bonus and discounts Given By Future Generali Car Insurance:
- If in any year you have not claimed your bonus, you’ll get a ‘No claim bonus’ that will offer you a discount of up to 50% on your own damage premium, if you renew your policy within 90 days of expiry date.
- If you voluntarily take any excess to the damage expenses, it will reduce your premium amount.
- In case you are a member of a recognised automobile association, you’ll get some good discounts on your premium amount.
- If you have installed anti-theft device recognised by the ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India) in your vehicle, you’ll get a discount of 2.5% on your own damage premium, subject to the maximum of Rs.500.
What’s not to love with such discounts on offer? Enrol today and get your discounts right away!
Remember, it is mandatory to have Car Insurance in India as specified by the Indian Government. So, please follow the law and get your car insurance done right away!
‘Drive safe and drive secure’.
Documents Required For Future Generali Car Insurance:Documents Required For New Car Insurance
- Original/Copy of the Registration Certificate.
- Copy of Invoice and proof of payment (for new car purchase).
- Original/Copy of Driving License issued by competent authority.
- Proof of address and contact details.
- Copy of PAN and/or identity proof.
Before making a claim with Future Generali , it is very important to know the claims procedure and documentation required to ensure hassle free processing at minimal turnaround time. Below is the list of documents required when you make a claim.
- Copy of the
- Duly filled claim form and claim intimation letter in the required format.
- Original/Copy of the the Registration Certificate.
- Copy of Driving License.
- Copy of F.I.R if there was damage to a third party property/person.
- Survey report issued by authorised surveyor.
- Estimate of repairs of the work carried out at the garage.
- Invoices copies for both reimbursement and cashless claims, along with proof of cash receipt.
- Ad hoc reports like Supplementary Report / Re-inspection report if required.
Future Generali Car Insurance Claim Process:
The claim process for Future Generali car insurance is very simple and involves only a few steps. These are listed below:
|Contact Future Generali||The first step is to contact the insurance company and inform them of the accident.You can also raise your claim through SMS . If you are trying to make your claim online, you will need to download the Future Generali car insurance claim form from the website.|
|Keep your details handy||
Once you have contacted Future Generali, you will require the following details:
|Submit your documents||
The next step is to submit your documents to the surveyor, along with the Future Generali car insurance claim form. These documents include:
For commercial vehicles and theft claims, you will need to submit additional documents that are mentioned on the website. Once you have followed these steps, the claim will be processed. Since the claim involves multiple stakeholders such as company officials, surveyor, repairmen, etc. you must take the center stage, and ensure sound coordination until settlement of claim. Note down key contact details which includes the phone number for claims service center, and follow up at regular intervals(if required).
Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care:
The toll-free numbers of Future Generali are 1860 500 3333 and 1800 220 233. You can call the customer care team of the insurance company at these numbers for any queries/clarifications or to report issues. You can also get in touch with the customer service team by sending an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Another way in which you can contact the insurer is by initiating a chat with an online executive through the insurance company’s website. This facility is available between 9.30 am and 6.30 pm on all weekdays.
The insurer enables you to send SMSs for specific services, following which a customer service representative will get in touch with you. The branch locator facility on the website enables you to get the addresses and phone numbers of the insurer’s branch offices. You can also filter the branches by state or city.
FAQs- Future Generali Motor Secure Car Insurance
Can the Future Generali Car Insurance be purchased online?
Yes. Infact, this is one of Future Generali’s biggest selling points. Limited documentation and cut-down on turnaround time.
What are the highlights of the Future Generali Online Car Insurance Policy?
- Option to buy online, with instant policy issue.Robust, 24x7 accessible customer support including claims registration.
- Cashless repairs at network of approved garages.
- Claims survey given top priority with fixed and quick timelines.
- Claims finalized within 7 working days from receipt of all concerned documents.
- Never forget to renew your Future Generali motor insurance policy with the Automated Reminder Service.
- Towing services in case of accidents within the city limits.
What to do in case my vehicle meets with an accident?
In case your vehicle meets with an accident or has caused damage to a third party, then you can call up the customer care instantly to report the matter and register a claim. You will be guided by a Future Generali executive who will take you through the process of raising an insurance claim.
According to Future Generali car insurance, what is the meaning of ‘Total Loss’?
The entire insured vehicle is considered as Constructive Total Loss, if the total cost of the repair or retrieval of the car subject to the terms and conditions laid out in the car insurance policy is more than 75% of the Insured Declared Value (IDV).
What are the additional add-on covers available?
Future Generali Motor Secure Car Insurance offers a number of add-on covers that take into account the various misfortunes that could potentially befall your cherished vehicle. These are as listed below-
- Zero Depreciation- Covers full claim without any deduction for depreciation on the value of parts replaced.
- Loss of Keys- Reimbursement of costs incurred for replacement of vehicle keys.
- Loss of Personal Belongings- Covers personal belongings that are robbed from your locked vehicle.
- Tyre Damage- Covers damage to tyres, including the air valve.
- NCB Protection- Allows you to retain your existing NCB (No Claim Bonus) at the time of renewal.
- Engine Protector- Covers superficial and critical damage suffered by the vehicle’s engine.
- Return to Invoice- If the vehicle is deemed a ‘Total Loss’, then this cover pays the difference between the ‘claim amount receivable’ and the ‘purchase price of vehicle’.
- Inconvenience Allowance- This allowance, worth Rs.3000/ day for upto 15 days, as payable to you daily in case your vehicle is parked in the garage for extended repairs.
- Roadside Assistance- Covers a number of conditions wherein roadside assistance will be required. Including, towing, breakdown, flat tyre, dead battery, keys locked in, running out of fuel, etc.
What are the things to remember when making a call to register a claim?
Keep these details handy when calling in to report a claim-
- Policy number with details of Insured.
- Details of the driver who was driving at the time of accident.
- Vehicle type, model and registration number.
- Place, date and time of accident.
- A brief description of the accident including current whereabouts of the vehicle.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care