Founded in 1919, New India Assurance Co. Ltd. is completely owned by the Government of India and is currently the largest general insurer in the country. In the financial year 2015-2016, New India Assurance collected a global premium of Rs.18,371 crore.
Customer Care Car Insurance Services Offered By New India Assurance
- Locate cashless garages
- Register a claim
- Make a claim status inquiry
- Report a grievance
- Give feedback on the service
- Lodge a complaint
- Help customers choose a car insurance policy that would suit them best
New India Assurance Car Insurance Customer Care Numbers
New India Assurance car insurance customers can contact the customer care unit by either dialing the toll-free number - 18002091415 18001026425 - or by registering a request or grievance redressal on the main website of New India Assurance.
Types Of New India Assurance Car Insurance Policies
New India Assurance offers its customers with two types of car insurance policies - Liability Only Plan and the Package Plan.
Features And Benefits Of The New India Assurance Liability Plan:
- Coverage for the third-party liability - including bodily injury or death.
- Coverage for damage caused to the property of the third-party involved in the accident.
For bodily injury or damage met to the the third-party, the coverage is capped at a maximum of Rs.7.5 lakh. There is no limit on the coverage if death occurs.
Features And Benefits Of The New India Assurance Package Policy:
The New India Assurance Package Policy offers the subscriber comprehensive coverage for his/her car following an accident. Some of the benefits are listed below:
- Complete coverage for accidental loss or damage to the vehicle.
- Personal accident cover (for the owner of the vehicle only) and third-party liability coverage.
- Insurance coverage in cases such as burglary, theft, natural calamities (earthquakes, floods, landslides, rockslides, etc.).
- Comprehensive coverage for the private vehicle for damage caused either by terrorism, riots, strikes, malicious acts, etc.
- Customers can purchase various add-on covers over the premium of the insurance policy.
- If the customers has not made any claim in the policy year, he/she will be eligible for the no-claim bonus when renewing the policy.
What Is Not Covered Under The Package Policy:
- If the person driving the vehicle which met with an accident does not have a valid driving license.
- No coverage for electronic or mechanical failure.
- If the person driving is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Any consequential loss.
- Loss or damage to the car caused by nuclear war or mutiny.
- Damage to tyres or tubes will not be covered.
- Any damage caused outside India.
How Is The Premium For The Package Policy Calculated:
- Age of the vehicle
- Insured Declared Value of the vehicle
- Cubic Capacity of the four-wheeler
- Registration zone (city, village, etc.)
- If the subscriber has chosen add-on covers
- If the vehicle is run on LPG/CNG
- If the subscriber has chosen additional coverage for electronic parts
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care