Central Bank of India offers car loans to customers with pocket-friendly interest rates and quick disbursals. Using an EMI Calculator to determine the amount that needs to be paid every month in the form of EMIs would help come to a better understanding of your loan. The Central Bank of India Car Loan EMI Calculator gives a detailed breakup of the loan that needs to paid. The possibility of getting 100% finance for the car purchase is an attractive element of the package as well.
How to use BankBazaar Central Bank of India Car Loan EMI Calculator to understand your car loan repayment
Using the Car Loan EMI Calculator that’s available on the BankBazaar website, an individual can calculate the EMI that has to be paid for various tenures. The tool is simple to use with an attractive interface and even provides an amortization graph that helps the individual to visually analyze their debt repayment schedule over a period of time.
Central Bank of India Car Loan EMI Calculator – How does it work?
The Central Bank of India Car Loan EMI Calculator that’s available on the BankBazaar website will require a few basic details that are required to calculate the EMI on a car loan. Given below are the steps that have to be followed to ensure that the EMI Calculator give your the most accurate result possible:
- The individual will have to drag the pointer to the amount of loan that you’re requesting. This pointer is available on the scale that’s present under the “Loan Amount” tab.
- Drag the pointer to and enter the loan tenure.
- Enter the interest rate that is offered by Central Bank of India on a car loan.
- Enter the processing fee charged by the bank.
- There are two prepayment options that you can choose:
- If the individual does not want to make a prepayment, they can simply select the appropriate option and click on the “Calculate” button. Once this is done, they will get a page with a breakup of the total amount that they would have to pay. The page will also have all the details pertaining to the car loan that has been issued along with the amortization table.
- If you choose to make prepayments, you will have to provide additional information, such as:
- Prepayment amount
- How the prepayment applies
- Prepayment fee
- Prepayment frequency
Additionally, the tool provides some insight into the loan amount and tenure with or without the option of making a prepayment.
Example: Let us analyse the EMIs (for various tenures) on car loans using the BankBazaar Central Bank of India Car Loan EMI Calculator. The lowest interest rate currently offered by the bank is 9.90% and processing fee is 2% of the loan amount. The example below assumes that no prepayments are made towards the loan.
|Loan amount (Rs.)||Interest rate||Processing fee||EMI for 2 years (Rs.)||EMI for 3 years (Rs.)||EMI for 4 years (Rs.)||EMI for 5 years (Rs.)||EMI for 6 years (Rs.)||EMI for 7 years (Rs.)|
Central Bank of India Car Loan EMI Calculator – Features and Benefits
The Central Bank of India Car Loan EMI Calculator performs complicated calculations for various values like loan amount, tenure, etc. at the click of a button. Some of the key features of this tool are:
- The tool displays the amount that is payable towards a car loan and the amortization table along with all the graphs almost instantly.
- The tool is very user-friendly.
- The tool is available absolutely free of cost.
- In case you face any issues while using the tool, you can get in touch with the customer support team of BankBazaar to resolve the problem.
- The tool can be used multiple times till you arrive at the right combination of tenure and principal, and an EMI that can be afforded.
- The tool also takes into consideration any prepayments that the customer plans on making during. This allows the calculator to give a more detailed and accurate result when calculating the EMI that’s payable.
Central Bank Of India Car Loan EMI Calculator FAQs
- What are the significant features of the Central Bank Of India car loan?
The Central Bank Of India car loan is characterised by the following features:
- Flexible repayment tenure that can range between 12 months and 84 months.
- The bank offers competitive interest rates and this comes with no hidden charges.
- The “Cent Vehicle” service that enables you to find details about cars that are best suited for your needs. You can research about the new vehicles in the market, compare cars, and read reviews.
- The bank also offers a number of special benefits and innovative loyalty schemes to the bank’s large customer base.
- What is the formula for calculating car loan EMI?
EMI Is calculated using the following formula:
EMI = [P x R x (1+R) ^N] / [(1+R) ^N – 1],
Where, P is the principal amount, R is the interest rate on a monthly basis, and N is the number of installments.
This formula does not take into account the prepayments that you make towards the loan.
- Is it possible to calculate the EMI manually rather than use the EMI tool?
Calculating the EMI manually would be time-consuming and error-prone. It would be complicated to calculate the EMI when pre-payments are made towards the debt.
- What is a car loan amortization table?
A car loan amortization table shows the payment schedule of your debt in a tabular format. It displays the breakup of the principal amount, interest rate, the total paid amount, and the outstanding loan balance.
- Will there be an error if I make EMI calculations without the prepayment charges?
Including the prepayment charges will be make the result accurate - allowing you to plan your finances to point. If not, you can still make the calculations and have a rough estimate.