The BMW X5 is a premium SUV that is available in three different colours. The car comes with a host of interior, exterior, safety, and comfort features. Depending on the model, the features of the car will vary. The X5 xDrive30d Sport, X5 xDrive30d xLine, and X5 xDrive40i M Sport are the three different models that the car is available in.
The xDrive30d is powered by a 6-cylinder Turbo diesel engine, while the xDrive40i is powered by a 6-cylinder Turbo petrol engine. The mileage of the diesel variant is 13.38 kilometres per litre, while the petrol variant gives a mileage of 11.24 kilometres per litre.
The top speed of the petrol and diesel variants of the car are 243 kilometres per hour and 230 kilometres per hour, respectively. The 0-100 acceleration of the petrol and diesel variants of the car are 5.5 seconds and 6.5 seconds, respectively.
Features of BMW X5:
The main features of the BMW X5 are mentioned below:
Colours: The three different colour options that the BMW X5 is available in are mentioned below:
- Mineral White (Metallic)
- Phytonic Blue (Metallic)
- Black Sapphire (Metallic)
Fuel Type: The car is available in both petrol and diesel variants.
Engine Capacity: The petrol variant comes with a 2,998 cc engine, while the diesel variant comes with a 2,993 cc engine.
Fuel Economy: The mileage of the xDrive30d Sport, xDrive30d xLine, and M Sport variants of the car are 13.38, 13.38, and 11.24 kilometres per litre, respectively.
Interior and Exterior Features: Depending on the model, the interior and exterior features of the car will vary. The main interior and exterior features of the car are mentioned below:
- LED headlights
- LED fog lights
- LED rear lights
- Two-part tailgate
- Automatic operation of the tailgate
- Sun Protection Glazing
- Aluminium Running Board
- Rain sensor and automatic driving lights
- Audio operation at rear
- Sports seats for the driver and front passenger
- Sport leather steering wheel
- Instrument panel in Sensatec
- Floor mats in velour
- M leather steering wheel
Safety Features: The main safety features of the BMW X5 are mentioned below:
- Active Park Distance Control
- ABS with brake assist
- Electronic Vehicle Immobiliser
- Cornering Brake Control
- Hill Descent Control
- Airbags for the driver and front passenger
- Attentiveness Assistance
- Side-impact protection
- Emergency Spare Wheel
- Warning triangle with a first-aid kit
- Electronic Parking Brake with auto-hold function
- Crash Sensor and Dynamic Braking Lights
- Dynamic Stability Control with Dynamic Traction Control
- Side airbags for driver and front passenger
- Head airbags for the front and rear
ConnectedDrive Features: The main ConnectedDrive features of the car are mentioned below:
- Apple CarPlay with wireless functionality
- BMW Gesture Control
- BMW Head-Up Display
- Parking Assistant with Reversing Parking
- Hi-Fi Loudspeaker
- Park Distance Control
- Soft-close function for doors
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional
- Rear-View Camera
BMW X5 Price
The ex-showroom price of the BMW X5 is mentioned in the table below:
|X5 xDrive30d Sport
|X5 xDrive30d xLine
|X5 xDrive40i M Sport
BMW X5 Price Range - Based on cities
Apply for a Car Loan on Bankbazaar.com in Order to Finance a New Car
The process to apply for a car loan on Bankbazaar.com is very simple. Apart from being simple, you can also compare the tenure, loan amount, and interest rates that are offered by various lenders. This can help in choosing a car loan as per your requirements. The step-by-step procedure to apply for a car loan on Bankbazaar.com is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Bankbazaar.com.
- Click on ‘Car Loan’. The option can be found under the ‘Loans’ tab.
- Click on ‘Search for Car Loans’.
- Select the city you live in from the options that are provided.
- Choose the year you moved to the city.
- Next, select the year you moved to the current address.
- On the next page, choose the type of residence you live from the options that are provided.
- Enter your age and date of birth on the next page. Click on ‘Continue’.
- Choose your employment type on the next page.
- Depending on the type of employment, the details that must be entered on the next page will vary.
- In case you are paying any Equated Monthly Instalments (EMIs), the total amount must be entered on the next page.
- Next, you must enter your name, mobile, email ID.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘View Free Offers’.
- Various car loan offers that are provided by different lenders will be displayed on the next page. You can compare various features of the car loans before opting for one.
Mrs. Arora was able to get a fair quote on car insurance price by applying online. So what are you waiting for?
The EMI that must be paid by you every month can be calculated with the help of the car loan EMI calculator provided by BankBazaar. The process to use the calculator is very simple and it helps in saving time. Basic details such as the processing fee, interest rate, tenure, and loan amount must be entered in order to calculate the EMI.