Overview- Audi Q5
The Audi Q5 is available in 5 different colours and comes with various safety and comfort features. The petrol variant of the car is powered by a 2.0 TFSI engine, while the diesel variant is powered by a 2.0 TDI engine. Both variants are available only in an automatic transmission.
The petrol variant of the car gives a mileage of 12.44 kilometres per litre, while the diesel variant gives a mileage of 17.01 kilometres per litre. Both variants of the Audi Q5 come with a 7-speed S Tronic transmission. The top speed of the diesel variant is 218 kilometres per hour, while the petrol variant comes with a top speed of 237 kilometres per hour. The 0-100 kilometres per hour acceleration of the diesel and petrol variants is 7.9 seconds and 6.3 seconds, respectively.
Ever dreamt of owning an Audi? Audi Finance can help realise your automotive dreams!
Features of Audi Q5
Depending on the model, the features of the Audi Q5 will vary. The main features of the car are mentioned below:
Colours: The various colour options that the car is available in are mentioned below:
- Ibis White (Solid finish)
- Floret Silver Metallic
- Monsoon Gray Metallic
- Myth Black Metallic
- Navarra Blue Metallic
Engine Capacity: The petrol variant of the car is powered by a 1984 cc engine, while the diesel variant is powered by a 1968 cc engine.
Fuel Type: The Audi Q5 is available in both petrol and diesel variants.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: The fuel tank capacity for both variants of the car are 70 litres.
Luggage Compartment Capacity: The Audi Q5 comes with a luggage compartment capacity of 550 litres. The optional rear-seat bench allows you to increase the capacity to 610 litres.
Interior and Exterior Features: Depending on the model, the interior and exterior features of the car would vary. The main interior and exterior features of the car are mentioned below:
- LED headlights that come with dynamic turn signals at the rear
- Automatic self-adjusting headlights
- Headlight cleaning system
- Roof spoiler
- High-gloss package
- Reinforced bumpers
- Acoustic windscreen
- Rear door windows come with manual sunshade
- Sun blinds on the passenger and driver side
- LED Interior Light Pack
- Gear lever knob
- Front head restraints
- Electrically adjustable front seats
Comfort: The main comfort features of the car are mentioned below:
- Exterior mirrors that are electrically adjustable
- Electric auxiliary air heater
- Manual child safety lock
- Keyless Go central locking
- Electronic immobiliser
- Luggage compartment cover
- Cigarette lighter and ashtray
- Beverage holders
- Reversible load floor
- Climate Control
Audio and Communication: The main audio and communication features of the car are mentioned below:
- Driver Information System
- Audi music interface
- Audio system with 8 loudspeakers
- Bluetooth interface
- Roadside assistance call
- MMI Radio Plus
Assistance Systems: Some of the main assistance system features of the Audi Q5 are mentioned below:
- Rear-view camera
- Cruise control system that comes with a speed limiter
- Parking aid plus
- Auto release function
Safety and Technology: The main safety and technology features of the car are given below:
- Dynamic suspension
- Disc brakes in the front and rear
- Electromechanical power steering
- Audi Drive Select
- Fullsize airbags
- Energy recovery system
- Visual and acoustic seat belt reminder
- Airbags for the front and rear side
- First-aid kit and warning triangle
Ever thought of buying car insurance online ? It’s easy and free of the hassles of paperwork. Check it out!
Price of Audi Q5
The ex-showroom prices of the Audi Q5 are mentioned in the table below:
|Audi Q5 40 TDI Quattro – Premium Plus
|Audi Q5 40 TDI Quattro – Technology
|Audi Q5 45 TFSI Quattro – Premium Plus
|Audi Q5 45 TFSI Quattro – Technology
Apply for a Car Loan on Bankbazaar.com to Finance a New Car
The process to apply for a car loan on Bankbazaar.com is very simple. Applying for a car loan on Bankbazaar.com allows you to compare the loan amount, tenure, and interest rates that are offered by various lenders. Apart from saving time, this can also help in choosing a car loan as per your requirements. The step-by-step procedure to apply for a car loan on Bankbazaar.com is mentioned below:
- Go to /.
- Next, click on ‘Car Loan’. The option can be found under the ‘Loans’ tab.
- Click on ‘Search for Car Loans’.
- On the next page, choose the city you live in from the options that are provided.
- Next, choose the year you moved to the current address.
- Next, select the residence type from the options that are provided.
- On the next page, enter your age and date of birth.
- Next, choose your employment type.
- Next, you must enter various details about your employment. Depending on whether you are a salaried employee or a self-employed individual, the details that must be provided will vary.
- In case you are paying any Equated Monthly Instalments (EMIs), the details must be provided on the next page.
- Next, agree to the terms and conditions and click on ‘View Free Offers’.
- On the next page, various car loan offers that are provided by different lenders will be displayed. You can compare the offers before opting for one.
The EMI that must be paid for the car loan can be calculated by using the car loan EMI calculator offered by BankBazaar. It is very simple to calculate the EMI by using this calculator. Basic details such as the loan amount, tenure, rate of interest, and processing fee must be entered in order to calculate the EMI. Apart from being easy, using the calculator also saves time.