Building on over several decades of R&D, Renault sets has never ceased to amaze or set a high standard for motorized safety. Basically, their tactic is totally based on possible accident and the then road scenario. Renault car insurance plan provides a host of auto insurance solutions as they are partnered with reputed organizers and have come up with plans customized as per the needs, financial background and geography of the client.
A car, especially those of Renault class, if taken care of properly gives back the best. If not, expect hiccups and hitches. Everybody love their car and regard it as a valuable asset like one’s house or other comparable investments. The importance of vehicle insurance need not be explained to owners. Of course the country’s traffic law mandates that one buy a third party cover before taking it out to the road.
It goes without saying that the ideal way to manage the auto cover scene is to check your pocket and buy a private insurance. There are numerous competitive comparison websites in which you can simply fill in the required details and the choicest policies along with details will be displayed on the screen. In the end,your Renault car is totally worth being pampered exactly the way you want it done and not limited to third party cover.
Why buy insurance for your Renault car?
Apart than the fact that it is prohibited to drive a car in India without a valid third party cover, getting one is just the prudent thing to do. You may pick a personal accident cover for commuters cum third party legal accountability. An All-inclusive Car Insurance plan will make certain that your vehicle will be monetarily safeguarded from any loss or damage that could happen to it in the term of your ownership.
- Natural Disasters: Fire and related dangers, self-ignition, rockslide, storm, flood, lightning, earthquake, cyclone, landslide etc.
- Man-made Catastrophes: Break-in, terrorism, hateful act, robbery, civil riot, assault, and accident by external means as well as any destruction caused to your car while in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
- Road-side assistance: If you get into a spot of trouble due to your car, such as a breakdown, punctured tire or engine problem, you may use the service of road side assistance to merely call and get help from the nearest Renault network workshop.
- Cash less payment at any partnered workshops: Your car has broken down in the middle of nowhere. You do not have enough cash at the time to get the repair services. These scenarios are more common than you imagined. But you can simply call any of the nearby network garages and get your job done.
- Engine protection coverage: It protects dents or leaks made to the car engine owing to a mishap. But this is available only for some Renault cars.
- Third party Accountability Cover: This offers protection (legal and medical expenses) in the event of an accident or crash, where injury or demise has happened to a third person or property for which you are responsible.
- Personal Accident Cover (For Owner & Driver): This provides you financial coverage in the event of any serious injury occurred to the driver or owner.
Features & Benefits of Renault Car Insurance:
- The Renault car dealer can be the single stop to too.
- One can buy it across the desk, which is quick and hassle-free.
- If repairs are required, it will be delivered at a standard that befits the Renault criteria.
- Thanks to their wide network, swift and fair near cashless services are available across the country.
- One can easily get his/ her No Claim Bonus transferred according to the specified guidelines.
- In the unfortunate event of an accidental damage to the car, all one has to do is to notify the ever-reliable Renault Insurance Assistance accessible at all times. They will take care of the rest.
- Quality of maintenances and repairs is not something to be stressed about. It is assured that everything will be done at garages accredited by Renault, validated by their staffs.
- There is total transparency as they use only genuine spare parts for replacements.
- The customer can reach out to Renault Assistance at any time by dialing their toll free number, 1 800-300-44444 for any insurance related requests and queries.
Renault Car Insurance Partners:
- Bajaj Allianz Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Insurance
- L & T Insurance
- Bharti General Insurance
- Iffco Tokyo General Insurance
- HDFC ERGO Insurance
- Universal Sompo General Insurance
- The New India Association
Renault Models Currently in the Indian Automobile Market:
|Sl No.||Renault Model||Engine Capacity||Price|
|1||Renault Kwid||799 cc||Starting from INR 256968|
|2||Renault Duster||1461 cc||Starting from INR 830009|
|3||Renault Pulse||1461 cc||Starting from INR 503996|
|4||Renault Scala||1461 cc||Starting from INR 770102|
|5||Renault Lodgy||1461 cc||Starting from INR 829000|
|6||Renault Fluence||1461 cc||Starting from INR 1472923|
|7||Renault Koleos||2000 cc||Starting from INR 2347898|
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care