Building on over several decades of R&D, Renault sets has never ceased to amaze or set a high standard for motorized safety. Basically, their tactic is totally based on possible accident and the then road scenario. Renault car insurance plan provides a host of auto insurance solutions as they are partnered with reputed organizers and have come up with plans customized as per the needs, financial background and geography of the client.
A car, especially those of Renault class, if taken care of properly gives back the best. If not, expect hiccups and hitches. Everybody love their car and regard it as a valuable asset like one’s house or other comparable investments. The importance of vehicle insurance need not be explained to owners. Of course the country’s traffic law mandates that one buy a third party cover before taking it out to the road.
It goes without saying that the ideal way to manage the auto cover scene is to check your pocket and buy a private insurance. There are numerous competitive comparison websites in which you can simply fill in the required details and the choicest policies along with details will be displayed on the screen. In the end,your Renault car is totally worth being pampered exactly the way you want it done and not limited to third party cover.
Why buy insurance for your Renault car?
Apart than the fact that it is prohibited to drive a car in India without a valid third party cover, getting one is just the prudent thing to do. You may pick a personal accident cover for commuters cum third party legal accountability. An All-inclusive Car Insurance plan will make certain that your vehicle will be monetarily safeguarded from any loss or damage that could happen to it in the term of your ownership.
- Natural Disasters: Fire and related dangers, self-ignition, rockslide, storm, flood, lightning, earthquake, cyclone, landslide etc.
- Man-made Catastrophes: Break-in, terrorism, hateful act, robbery, civil riot, assault, and accident by external means as well as any destruction caused to your car while in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
- Road-side assistance: If you get into a spot of trouble due to your car, such as a breakdown, punctured tire or engine problem, you may use the service of road side assistance to merely call and get help from the nearest Renault network workshop.
- Cash less payment at any partnered workshops: Your car has broken down in the middle of nowhere. You do not have enough cash at the time to get the repair services. These scenarios are more common than you imagined. But you can simply call any of the nearby network garages and get your job done.
- Engine protection coverage: It protects dents or leaks made to the car engine owing to a mishap. But this is available only for some Renault cars.
- Third party Accountability Cover: This offers protection (legal and medical expenses) in the event of an accident or crash, where injury or demise has happened to a third person or property for which you are responsible.
- Personal Accident Cover (For Owner & Driver): This provides you financial coverage in the event of any serious injury occurred to the driver or owner.
Features & Benefits of Renault Car Insurance:
- The Renault car dealer can be the single stop to purchase a suitable insurance scheme too.
- One can buy it across the desk, which is quick and hassle-free.
- If repairs are required, it will be delivered at a standard that befits the Renault criteria.
- Thanks to their wide network, swift and fair near cashless services are available across the country.
- One can easily get his/ her No Claim Bonus transferred according to the specified guidelines.
- In the unfortunate event of an accidental damage to the car, all one has to do is to notify the ever-reliable Renault Insurance Assistance accessible at all times. They will take care of the rest.
- Quality of maintenances and repairs is not something to be stressed about. It is assured that everything will be done at garages accredited by Renault, validated by their staffs.
- There is total transparency as they use only genuine spare parts for replacements.
- The customer can reach out to Renault Assistance at any time by dialing their toll free number, 1 800-300-44444 for any insurance related requests and queries.
Renault Car Insurance Partners:
- Bajaj Allianz Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Insurance
- L & T Insurance
- Bharti General Insurance
- Iffco Tokyo General Insurance
- HDFC ERGO Insurance
- Universal Sompo General Insurance
- The New India Association
Renault Models Currently in the Indian Automobile Market:
|Sl No.||Renault Model||Engine Capacity||Price|
|1||Renault Kwid||799 cc||Starting from INR 256968|
|2||Renault Duster||1461 cc||Starting from INR 830009|
|3||Renault Pulse||1461 cc||Starting from INR 503996|
|4||Renault Scala||1461 cc||Starting from INR 770102|
|5||Renault Lodgy||1461 cc||Starting from INR 829000|
|6||Renault Fluence||1461 cc||Starting from INR 1472923|
|7||Renault Koleos||2000 cc||Starting from INR 2347898|
News About Renault Car Insurance
Renault holds monsoon camps at all its dealership showrooms
Renault recently announced that it will hold monsoon camps to show people the durability of their cars and the precautions one needs to take during the rains. A Renault executive was quoted as saying that, the objective of organizing the Monsoon camp is to ensure optimal performance of the vehicles which is imperative during the monsoon season. The camp will offer Renault owners a complimentary car check-up as per the guidelines stipulated by Renault India enabling a detailed examination of all key functions of the car.
16th June 2017
Renault to launch Duster CVT by May 2017
Having already launched the 5-speed and 6-speed transmission on their SUVs, Renault is all set to up the ante with their CVT gearbox transmission on the Duster next month. That said, the CVT transmission can be paired only with petrol engines. With this modification, Renault are expecting their sales to go north. According to sources, the Duster CVT is expected to be priced between Rs.14 lakh and Rs.14.5 lakh.
11th May 2017
Renault ranked as the second largest automaker in the world
Renault is ranked as the second largest automobile manufacturer in the world after Toyota. The company released its sales figures for the Q1 of 2017 which showed that Renault stood ahead of Volkswagen during the period in question. Toyota sold 27,07,251 units from January to March and Renault sold 26,58,019. The number of vehicles sold by Volkswagen Group stood at 24,95,100. But interestingly, the sales figures of Volkswagen Group crossed Renault for the month of March. The Renault Group expects its sales to scale up by at least 8% in the coming months.
10th May 2017
Renault Will Soon Launch In South Africa, Bhutan, And Bangladesh
One of the leading French automobile manufacturing company in India, Renault will soon launch its popular car Kwid to South Africa, Bhutan and Bangladesh. Renault launched the stylish hatchback Kwid in India in the year 2015. After its success in India, Renault exported Kwid to Sri Lanka, Nepal, and Mauritius. Sumit Sawhney, CEO and Managing Director of Renault India Operations Country confirmed that they have started exporting the car to Sri Lanka and will be exporting it to Nepal and Bhutan soon. Cars will be exported to Bhutan by second half of 2017 while cars will be exported to Bangladesh would begin in the middles of next year. The company is planning to have a manufacturing unit in Brazil and still source parts from India if required.
22nd December 2016
Renault Ventures Into Pre-Owned Car Business
French Auto Giant Renault is testing waters for launching pre owned car business in India and has opened its first outlet in Bengaluru. “Renault Section” would offer customers a reliable and transparent platform for exchanging, buying and selling pre owned cars of all brands. Renault will also serve to the customers who want to sell multi brand used cars for a brand new Renault car.
Irrespective of if your vehicle is second-hand or new, it is always advisable to secure your car with a comprehensive car insurance plan. Learn more about how to transfer an existing car insurance and also purchase car insurance online at BankBazaar.
6th June 2016
Renault and Honda Aim to Boost Sales through the Taxi Segment
Leading car manufacturers, Renault and Honda, have stepped into servicing the demand for cars in the taxi segment. This is mainly contributed to the high demand in premium cars from taxi service providers such as Uber and Ola Cabs. Since it has been noted that there is a boost in sales through the taxi fleet segment, the companies have decided to use this market opportunity and supply their cars for commercial hire purposes. Various insurance providers offer car insurance specially customized for these cab service providers.
16th May 2016
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017