Axis Bank has issued a notification where applicants can apply for various posts such as Clerk, Assistant Manager, Manager, Branch Manager, Executive, etc.
If you are interested, you can apply for any of these roles in Axis Bank and fill in the application form online. It is important that you read in detail the requirement of the role for which you are applying and their eligibility criteria.
Axis Bank Recruitment Details
|Roles available||Branch manager, manager, executive officer, clerk, sales officer, cluster head, field officer, assistant manager, computer operator, and customer executive|
|Number of posts available||More than 8,500|
|Category of job roles||Government roles|
|Last date to apply||No last date|
|Job location||Across India|
Given below are the eligibility criteria you will have to fulfil in order to successfully apply for a role in Axis Bank:
- You must have scored an aggregate of 50% and above in the final year of your graduation or aggregate of 50% and above in all the years of your graduation.
- If you are in the final year of your graduation or post-graduation program and are awaiting the results, you can also apply for these above-mentioned roles in Axis Bank.
- You will have to submit your degree certificate and the final year mark sheet.
- Minimum and maximum age of eligibility are 21 years and 30 years respectively. However, age relaxation might be possible as per government rules.
Qualities the Candidate Must Possess
You must possess certain qualities if you want to successfully ace the recruitment exam and get a job at Axis Bank. Some of them are given below:
- You must have good communication skills in English (both written and verbal) and the local language.
- You must be able to handle pressure and deliver work within the deadline given.
- You must have adequate conversion skills.
- You must be able to work with others.
- Ability to meet sales requirements on a consistent basis.
- You must be willing to travel locally to interact with customers.
- You must own a fully functional smartphone.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Job Roles
You can apply for a post at Axis Bank online. Visit the official website of the Axis Bank by clicking on the link www.axisbank.com where on scrolling down you can click on ‘Careers’ and then on ‘Explore Opportunities’. You can also directly click on the link https://axiscareers.axisbank.co.in where you can find the role most suitable for you and apply for it. During the application process you will have to fill in your details and submit it along with the necessary documents. If your application is accepted, a bank representative will get in touch with you.
FAQs on Axis Bank Recruitment
- Is there any application fee I will have to pay to apply for a role at Axis Bank?
There is no application fee that you will have to pay to apply for a role at Axis Bank.
What will be the recruitment process to get a job at Axis Bank?
The recruitment process will be a two-stage process where the first stage will be a written exam. If you clear the first stage, you will have to appear for an interview and clear a medical fitness test after which you will be employed as an Axis Bank employee.
What will be my salary at Axis Bank?
The salary you will receive will depend on your role at the bank and your work experience.