Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites the candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Officers (Scale I, Scale II, and Scale III) and Office Assistant for all the participating Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). The IBPS RRB 2020 exams are set to be held in the month of August and September 2020.
Important dates to remember for IBPS RRB 2020
The IBPS RRB 2020 examination process will start in the month of June 2020. Some of the most important dates which are to be noted in regard to the exam are listed below:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||June 18 – July 4 2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||June 18 – July 4 2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||July 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||July 21 – 26 2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||July 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||July 27 – July 31 2020|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||July 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||August 1, 2, 8, 9 and 16, 2020|
|Result of Online Exam – Preliminary||September 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single||September 2020|
|Online Examination – Main/ Single||Officers (I, II & III) – September 13, 2020 Office Assistant – September 19, 2020|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October 2020|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment [For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose)]||January 2020|
IBPS PO 2020 Vacancies
The vacancies for which the IBPS PO exams will be held for 2020 are as follows:
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||3674|
|Officer Scale -I||3352|
|Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||106|
|Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||45|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Officer)||11|
|Officer Scale-II (Law)||18|
|Officer Scale-II (CA)||24|
|Officer Scale-II (IT)||75|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||893|
|Officer Scale - III||156|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS RRB Exam
The eligibility criteria for the IBPS RRB Exam can be summed up as follows:
- Nationality: The candidate appearing for the IBPS PO exam can be a individual belonging to one of the following categories:
- He or she should be an Indian citizen.
- He or she should be a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who is settled in India
- He or she can be a migrated individual from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, The Untied Republic of Tanzania, Ethiopia, Zaire, Zambia, Malawi, and Vietnam with the intention of settling in India.
- Scale I Officer: 18 years to 30 years
- Scale II Officer: 21 years to 30 years
- Scale III Officer: 21 years to 40 years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 18 years to 28 years
In this case, it should be noted that there is an age relaxation which is applicable to the candidates who belong to the reserved categories in India. Candidates belonging to the OBC category are eligible for an age relaxation of 3 years. The candidates who belong to the SC and ST category will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years.
IBPS RRB 2020 Application Fee
The application fees for IBPS RRB are different for candidates on the basis of their reservation category. The dates for applying for the exam and making the payment for the same are between 18 June 2020 and 4 July 2020. The application fee for candidates belonging to the general, EWS, and OBC categories is Rs.600. The application fee for SC, ST, ex-servicemen, and PwD, on the other hand, is Rs.100.
IBPS RRB 2020 Mode of Payment
The payment for the IBPS RRB exam application can be made online. There is no offline process of filling up the form or making the payment. An individual can use one of the following methods to make the payment for the IBPS RRB 2020 exam:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards – Visa, MasterCard, RuPay, and Maestro
- Cash cards
- Mobile wallets
- Internet banking
- IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
Documents required for IBPS RRB 2020 Exam Registration
The following documents should be kept handy at the time of filling up the online registration form for IBPS RRB 2020 exam:
- An active mobile number
- An active email ID
- Current correspondence address
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s signature
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s left thumb impression
- Scanned copy of a handwritten declaration by the candidate
- Credit card. Debit card, or internet banking details (as per your preferred mode of payment)
IBPS RRB 2020 Registration Process
The IBPS RRB exam registration process consists of 5 main steps. The steps can be summarised as follows:
- Registration and enrolment: In this step, you will be required to visit the official website of IBPS at www.ibps.in. Click on the ‘Apply Online for CRP RRBs – VIII' link and proceed to the ‘Click here for New Registration’ option. Next, you will have to click on the post that you are willing to apply for and fill up all the necessary details. Verify your details and click on the ‘Save and Next’ button to complete the registration process.
- Uploading the documents: In this step, you will be required to upload all the necessary documents which have been mentioned beforehand on the portal. The scanned images of the necessary documents have to be uploaded in the designated fields provided on the webpage.
- Filling up the application form: You will be required to fill up a few details such as your name, your date of birth, your mobile phone number, and your email ID. In addition to that, you will have to upload your photograph and signature, your preferences for exam centres, and the security code mentioned on the form. Fill up the application form for the IBPS RRB exam with all the necessary details and click on the ‘Submit’ button to proceed.
- Payment of application fee: As mentioned earlier, you can use one of the 6 payment methods to make the payment for your IBPS RRB application. Once your application form is submitted, you will be redirected to the payment page. Use the payment gateway to make the payment.
- Confirmation of registration: After you make the payment, you will receive an e-receipt which is generated by the IBPS website. You will be required to keep a copy of the final form which is displayed on the screen for future reference.