When applying for IBPS Probationary Officers’ exam, you will be required to submit a handwritten declaration along with your scanned photo, signature and the left thumb impression. Here, we look at the guidelines laid down by the autonomous body regarding the declaration. Read on to know more.
Text of the Handwritten Declaration
The text of the handwritten declaration which needs to be submitted is listed below:
I, (Name of the Candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
Things to Remember
Some of the points you need to remember about the declaration are as mentioned below:
- The declaration must be in your own handwriting
- It must be in English
- It must be written with black ink on a white paper
- The file type should be jpg or jpeg
- The dimensions should be 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI
- The file size should be between 50 KB and 100 KB
- The handwritten declaration should not be capital letters
- The declaration should be prominently clear
For candidates who cannot write, IBPS allows them to get the declaration typed. They can put their left thumb impression on it before scanning and uploading it as per the above-mentioned specifications.