About Bajaj Allianz Corporate Travel Insurance
With the world becoming more connected, your business need not be confined only to your city or country. When the world is your arena, why limit your business within the city? More and more employers are sending their employees for business trips abroad to find networking and business opportunities. If your organization or business requires the employees to travel domestically or internationally for business purposes, you should also make sure that the employees are covered for contingencies and emergencies. Even with all the advancements in transport systems, certain unforeseen events cannot be neglected. Events like medical emergencies, loss of passport and baggage delay may wreak chaos in the business schedule and will also cost the organization dearly. Hence, it becomes very important to ensure that the organizations’ frequent travelers are covered under a comprehensive corporate travel insurance policy.
Bajaj Allianz Corporate Travel Insurance policy is exclusively designed to offer utmost convenience and covers all major travel risks. Customer-focused features like easy claims settlement, friendly claims assistance and support makes it one of the most sought after travel insurance products in the industry.
Features and Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Corporate Travel Insurance
The following advantages offered by Bajaj Allianz Corporate Travel Insurance sets it a league apart from conventional corporate travel insurance schemes in the market.
- Customized plans with affordable premiums to choose from.
- Comprehensive coverage against all major travel risks
- Covers loss of baggage, incidental expenses and hospitalization costs.
- Bajaj Allianz is the only insurance company with in-house international toll-free phone number and fax number.
- Minimal documentation requirements and quick claim disbursement
Types of Bajaj Allianz Corporate Travel Insurance
Bajaj Allianz offers two carefully crafted corporate travel insurance schemes to cater to varied requirements of people. Here are the types of corporate travel insurance policies offered by Bajaj Allianz.
- Travel Companion Corporate – Corporate Lite and Corporate Plus
- Travel Elite Corporate - Corporate Lite and Corporate Plus
- Corporate Age Package – Corporate Age Lite and Corporate Age Elite
- Travel Prime Corporate
The benefits, premiums and limits vary depending on the scheme. Do enquire with Bajaj Allianz to find more about the coverage offered under each plan.
Policy Coverage Offered by Bajaj Allianz Corporate Travel Insurance
Here are some of the risks that are covered under the corporate travel insurance policy offered by Bajaj Allianz.
- Total and complete loss of checked-in baggage by an international airlines.
- Personal accident cover for death and permanent disability.
- Repatriation and medical expenses cover will reimburse hospitalization expenses for an illness or accident including medical evacuation costs.
- Cost of emergency purchase of replacement items in case of delay of checked-in baggage.
- Reasonable expenses towards obtaining a duplicate passport and other travel documents in case of loss of passport and travel documents will be covered.
- For corporate frequent traveler policyholders, daily hospitalization allowance of up to $150 is offered.
- The insurer will also reimburse the sum specified for every 24 hours the insured is detained in case of hijacking of any aircraft.
- Personal liability cover against legal liability during the period of travel overseas.
- If the aircraft that you have booked to travel from India is delayed beyond 12 hours from the scheduled departure, the sum insured in the schedule will be compensated.
- Emergency cash advance if the insured requires money after incidents like theft of money or luggage.
- Under trip curtailment cover, compensation will be offered for loss of personal accommodation and travel charges following cancellation of trip due to incidents like serious sickness, death or minimum three days of hospitalization of insured or his immediate family members.
- Home burglary insurance covers loss or damage to contents of the home excluding valuables and jewelry of policyholder’s home in India due to burglary or robbery.
- Under the unique Golfer's Hole-in one cover, all expenses incurred in event of achieving a hole in one by the insured during trip anywhere in the world in a United States Golfers’ Association excluding India will be reimbursed.
- Accidental death or disability while travelling in a common carrier will be reimbursed.
Read the policy wordings carefully to understand the travel insurance policy inclusions and exclusions for each plan type before purchasing the policy.
Bajaj Allianz Corporate Travel Insurance Plan Benefits
|Coverage||Corporate Plus Benefits in USD||Corporate Lite Benefits in USD||Deductibles in USD|
|Medical expenses, repatriation & evacuation||500,000||250,000||100|
|Loss of checked in baggage||1,000||1,000||Nil|
|Emergency dental pain relief||500||500||100|
|Loss of passport||250||250||25|
|Delay of Baggage||100||100||12 hours|
|Hijack||$50 per day, maximum of $300||$50 per day, maximum of $300||Nil|
|Daily Hospitalization Allowance||$25 per day, maximum of $300||$25 per day, maximum of $300||Nil|
|Per trip duration||45 days||45 days||-|
|Total coverage during the year maximum||180 days||180 days||-|
Claims Process for Bajaj Allianz Corporate Travel Insurance
- Before seeking any medical consultation when abroad, make sure you notify Bajaj Allianz unless it is an accident or an emergency.
- To file a claim, inform the assistance department regarding the nature of claim.
- Submit the duly filled claims form along with other supporting documents.
- I have to file a claim regarding personal liability. What documents will I need?
You will have to submit the full statement of facts in writing along with the witness statements. Any other relevant documents like summons, legal notice might be asked. Inform the claims department at the earliest providing full details of the incident and do not commit to any compensation or benefit or enter into an agreement with the third party.
- Can I renew an existing policy if my overseas stay is extended?
The policy can be renewed online by filing a form 7 to 10 days before the expiry. The approval for extension will be offered within 24 hours. Travelers can buy the policy initially for 180 days and extend it for another 180 days.
- I am a senior citizen who is 70 years old. Can I get a travel medical insurance?
Yes, senior citizens aged between 71 to 85 years are eligible to purchase a Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance policy with a coverage of $50,000 for 6 months.
- What details do I have to provide in the online application?
You will have to provide your complete name, date of birth, passport number, telephone number, mailing address and name of assignee with the correct travel dates to complete the travel insurance application online.
- What is the premium for different Bajaj Allianz corporate travel insurance schemes?
Age Corporate Lite (in Rs.) Corporate Plus (in Rs.) 18 to 40 years 4,261 4,915 41 to 60 years 4,463 5,037