Atal Pension Yojana Penalty Charges
Atal Pension Yojana was launched by the Indian Government on 9th May, 2015. This is a scheme which offers guaranteed pension to Indian citizens, especially employed under the unorganized sector. This is meant to improve the social security of people post-retirement. People falling under the age group of 18-40 years can apply for the Atal Pension Yojana scheme.
Penalty will be levied on a subscriber’s APY account if he/she fails to pay the required amount on the due date - this would happen in the event of non-maintenance of required balance in the savings bank account. Contribution to the APY Scheme will be drawn from the individual’s linked savings bank account on the date specified and if the amount is unavailable, there will be a default in payment. If such a case arises, then the concerned Bank should levy a penalty for the same and this could vary between a minimum Re. 1 to a maximum of Rs. 10/- per month. This Atal Pension Yojana would be charged as per the penalty slab given below:
1. For monthly contributions worth upto Rs. 100, Re. 1 will be charged per month.
2. For monthly contributions worth upto Rs. 101 to 500/- per month, Rs. 2 will be charged per month.
3. For monthly contributions worth between Rs 501/- to 1000/- per month, Rs. 5 will be charged per month.
4. For monthly contributions worth more than Rs 1001/- per month, Rs. 10 will be charged per month.
If the subscriber discontinues payment towards the APY Scheme account, the following rules are applied on the related account:
- Subscriber’s APY account will be deactivated after 12 months of non-payment.
- Subscriber’s APY account will be frozen after 6 months of non-payment.
- Subscriber’s APY account will be closed after 24 months of non-payment.
If the subscriber wishes to continue his/her APY account and benefit from the scheme then he/she has to make sure the savings Bank account has enough funds for auto debit of the required contribution amount. Both the interest and penalty will remain a fixed part of the subscriber’s pension corpus
- Atal pension Yojana
- Atal pension Yojana SBI
- Atal pension yojana premium
- atal pension yojana withdrawal
- APY Calculator
- Apply for atal pension yojana
- Atal pension yojana online
- How to close APY Account
- Atal Pension Yojana Canara Bank
- Atal Pension Yojana Form
- Andhra Bank Atal Pension Yojana
- Atal Pension Yojana Pension Return
- Atal Pension Yojana Tax Benefits
- Atal Pension Yojana Benefits
- Allahabad Bank Atal Pension Yojana
- Atal Pension Yojana Eligibility
- Atal Pension Yojana State Bank of Patiala
- Atal Pension Yojana ICICI Bank
- Atal Pension Yojana UCO Bank
- Punjab National Bank Atal pension Yojana
- How to Get Atal Pension Scheme
- Indusind Bank Atal Pension Yojana
- Syndicate Bank Atal Pension Yojana
- Union Bank of India Atal pension Yojana
- Vijaya Bank Atal Pension Yojana
- How To Withdraw From Atal Pension Yojana Account
- Atal Pension Yojana Scheme Rules
- What Is Atal Pension Yojana Age Limit
- Atal Mission For Rejuvenation And Urban Transformation
- Atal Pension Yojana Government Contribution
- Bank of Maharashtra Atal Pension Yojana
- Federal Bank Atal Pension Yojana
- Indian Overseas Bank Atal Pension Yojana
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Atal Pension Yojana
- SBH Atal Pension Yojana