The best way to protect your family and yourself from unforeseeable events, is to protect yourself with long term insurance plans that will help your family even in your absence. Many companies today both private and public offer a variety of life insurance schemes with very attractive benefits as well. These benefits can be from death benefits, maturity benefits, to survival benefits, from providing you with income tax benefits to offering you many attractive bonuses as well. A 10 year life insurance policy can help you deal with all of life’s uncertainties and protect you and your family with the financial support that’s required.
SBI Life Insurance - 10 Years Policy offers security, flexibility, reliability, and simplicity:
Individuals who are generally recommended to purchase these plans are individuals who have obligations to families, changes in their lifestyle in days coming soon, individuals who are about to retire and would like to ensure the family expenses are looked after even after retirement. SBI Life Insurance has many of these products to choose from, to help you think of you and your families requirement.
Benefits of taking a SBI Life Insurance 10 years policy:
By opting for a SBI Life Insurance 10 year life insurance policy, the policyholder can enjoy benefits to the maximum.
- A longer tenure is provided to policyholders.
- All nominees will receive benefits in case of the untimely death of the policyholder.
- Many companies allow policyholders to apply for loans against their life insurance policies.
- Many companies also allow policyholders to avail tax benefits as per the rules of the Income Tax Act 1961.
- Maturity benefits are provided to the policyholder upon completion of the policy term.
- Some even allow surrender benefits, if they wish to discontinue the policy after 2 years for a 10 year policy term.
- Rebates for large sum assured are offered.
Types of SBI Life Insurance 10 years policy:
SBI Life Insurance has several plans that help individuals protect their future along with their family members.
- SBI Life - Saral Swadhan+: This particular plan is an individual, non-linked, non-participating, term assurance plan that provides life cover as well as guaranteed benefit on maturity. The policy is for a period of 10 years minimum, with the sum assured being in the range of Rs. 30, 000 to Rs.4.75 lakh. The policy has benefits of maturity, death, and surrender.
- SBI Life - Shubh Nivesh: Under this plan, you can avail a life cover for up to 30 years or your whole life, depending on your insurance requirement. The objective of this plan is not only to provide you with life coverage, but also savings and an income as well. Using the maturity benefit in the plan once can opt to take the maturity value either in a lump sum or in monthly regular incomes. Along with the maturity benefit, the policy also has death benefits, surrender or paid up benefit. You can also make your plan unique by adding riders to your policy.
SBI Life - Saral Shield: This policy is a traditional non-participating pure term Insurance plan that provides you and your family with insurance safety net you deserve. With this policy you receive large sum assured rebates, women policyholder are able to enjoy added discounts, tax benefits, and financial security. You also receive death benefits,however, there is no maturity benefit under this plan.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017