ICICI Lombard makes it extremely quick and a hassle-free process to renew your car insurance policy. The ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Renewal process is easy to understand and can be carried out in just a few simple clicks. All you need to keep handy is information regarding your car insurance policy and you’re good to go.
How to Renew Your ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Policy
Car insurance renewal is extremely important as it ensures to protect your vehicle and you in any unforeseen event or accident and also against any latent damage to life or property which may result from the accident. Unlike earlier times, now every insurance related task can be carried out online. You can now renew ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Policy online in just a few simple steps. All you have to do is head over to the ICICI Lombard website and click on the Renew tab, following which the website will ask you to enter your ICICI Lombard Car insurance policy number. Once that is done, you can proceed with renewing your car insurance policy.
About ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance is one of India’s most trusted and recognized car insurance policy. A quality offering from ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd., this car insurance undertaking is not only economic and expandable but is also accompanied by a string of customer-friendly features. Designed to be closely in sync with the customer’s needs, this insurance policy offers a host of features and benefits like 24x7 Roadside Assistance, protection enhancing add-on covers, quick policy issuance, No Claim Bonus and online purchase & renewal among many others.
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Renewal Coverage
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Renewal is a comprehensive policy which covers a wide range of risks and damages which you or your vehicle may face due to an unexpected event. This insurance policy covers the following:
- Loss or damage caused due to natural calamities: Calamities such as like fire, self-ignition, earthquake, flood, hurricane, landslide, cyclone, etc.
- Loss or damage caused by man-made calamities: These can include burglary, theft, terrorism, riot, strike, malicious act, damage caused during transit by rail, road, air, lift, elevator and inland waterway.
- Personal Accident cover: A coverage of Rs.2 lakh for an individual driver of the vehicle while driving, mounting or dismounting the vehicle.
- Third Party Legal Liability: A policyholder is protected against any legal liability arising due to an accident resulting in the loss or damage of life or property around.
ICICI Lombard Motor Insurance Renewal Additional Covers
You can also avail some additional covers on your ICICI Lombard Car Insurance policy to add to the level of protection. Some of the covers which can be taken at a nominal premium are as follows:
- Roadside Assistance Cover: With this cover, a policyholder is ensured of immediate assistance in case anything happens to their vehicle.
- Garage Cash Cover: With this cover, a policyholder will be paid a daily allowance when your vehicle is in the garage for repairs or service.
- Zero Depreciation Cover: This plan essentially provides coverage on replaced vehicle parts with zero deduction on depreciation (subject to terms & conditions).
- Accidental Cover Facility: This plan provides cover of up to Rs.2 lakh for co-passengers.
Exclusions to Car Insurance Cover:
- Regular wear and tear arising from ageing of the vehicle
- Any loss incurred due to depreciation or other consequential losses
- Mechanical/electrical breakdown
- Loss/damage due to mutiny, war or nuclear risk
- Damage caused to/by a person while driving any vehicles or cars without a valid license
- Damage caused to/by a person while driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor
- Vehicles including cars being used for purposes other than in accordance with limitations as to use
- Wear and tear of parts/vehicle
- Consumables such as oil, grease, etc.
- Damage to tyres and tubes of a vehicle unless the vehicle is also damaged at the same time, in which case the liability of the company shall be limited to 50% of the cost of replacement
- Driving the vehicle rashly