Oxigen Wallet is one of the country’s leading digital payment solution providers. With an Oxigen Wallet, a user can earn attractive cashbacks and offers for all transactions. A wide range of services are available through this digital payment solution such as fund transfers, request for money, etc.
The digital wallet app can be downloaded on all mobile platforms such as Android and iOS. This is a semi-closed wallet and hence customers will not be able to withdraw cash but can use the wallet account to make purchases at selected merchant sites. The service can be used free of charge and there is no transaction fee for using the wallet.
Oxigen Wallet can be used for:
- Mobile/DTH Recharge and utility bill payments
- Sending money to the wallet
- Sending money to a bank account
- Requesting money
- Online shopping
- Gift cards
- Prepaid cards
How to Download Oxigen Wallet
The digital wallet can be downloaded easily from Google Play Store on all Android phones. The app is also available for download on the Apple app store.
How to Register for Oxigen Wallet
Users can register and sign up for the Oxigen Wallet in three ways:
- Web registration
- Mobile app registration
- SMS-based registration
Web Registration for Oxigen Wallet
To register for the wallet service online, log on to the website and sign up by providing all relevant details.
- Step 1: Log on to www.oxigenwallet.com
- Step 2: Go to the home page and click on the profile icon. Click on ‘Sign up’
- Step 3: Enter mobile number, full name, date of birth and choose a password.
- Step 4: Accept terms and conditions and click ‘Proceed’
- Step 5: Now, enter the verification code sent to your mobile number and click on ‘Submit’
- Step 6: The registration process is complete with this step. As an optional step, you can choose to enter your email id and address if you want to
Mobile App Registration
- Step 1: Download the app and launch it
- Step 2: Sign up by providing all personal details such as name, etc. OPT verification will be carried out
- Step 3: Now ,enter the verification code sent to your mobile number and click on ‘Submit’
Check IFSC Code for Top Banks:
|State Bank of India IFSC Code||HDFC Bank IFSC Code||Indian Bank IFSC Code|
|Axis bank IFSC Code||Canara bank IFSC Code||ICICI Bank IFSC Code|
- Compose a message in the format: Oxigen*Agree*DateofBirth (DDMMYY)*Full Name.
- Send the message to the following number: 9971888888.
How to Send Money Using Oxigen Wallet
- Step 1: Open the app on your smartphone
- Step 2: Choose how you want to send the money: To any bank using MMID or to any bank using account number. Click on your choice
- Step 3: Fill in relevant details and click continue
- Step 4: Enter OPT to complete the transaction
How to Collect Money
- Step 1: Open the app on your smartphone
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Request Money’ option and enter the amount. Proceed to select the friend.
- Step 2: Choose the mode, mobile number or email, and enter details
How to Use the Oxigen Wallet Gift Card
A gift card is something like a debit card or prepaid card that is loaded with a certain amount of money and can be used to make purchases at retail outlets or online stores. Oxigen wallet allows users to purchase gift cards through the app to gift it to loved ones. Here is how you can create an Oxigen wallet gift card:
- Log on to the app and go to the ‘Gifts’ section
- Choose a gift card and the amount
- Click on ‘self’ if the card is for yourself and ‘Gift’ if it is for someone else
- For a gift, enter mobile number of the friend and click ‘Pay’
How to Create Prepaid VISA Card on Oxigen Wallet
- Log on to the app
- Choose the ‘prepaid card’ option and register with RBL bank
- Tap ‘add new’ to create a new card and enter relevant details
- Choose a pin and then proceed to click on ‘create card’
How to Add Money in Oxigen Wallet
Loading money on an Oxigen Wallet is a simple and easy process and can be done in the following ways:
- Using IMPs
- Credit or debit cards
- By redeeming payback points
Benefits of Oxigen Wallet
- Backed by RBI: Oxigen Wallet is integrated with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and is also backed by the RBI. The digital wallet application uses the IMPS interface to process fund transfer transactions.
- Secure interface: Oxigen Wallet has a very safe and secure interface that is password protected. Apart from this, the interface is also equipped with an advanced encryption system that offers more protection while making online payments. Another important security feature is the Prepaid VISA Card facility that allows a user to shop online without giving out any account details.
- Rewards, cashbacks and other attractive offers: The best part about this digital wallet is that it provides users attractive offers and cashbacks. Customers are rewarded with exciting deals and offers from e-commerce firms, with whom Oxigen partners.
- Wide range of services: The main advantage this app has over other digital wallet apps in the market, is that, it is a one-stop solution that provides an extensive range of services. From paying your utility bills to sending money to another bank account, the app offers customers numerous services.
- Wide reach: Oxigen has tie-ups with numerous banks, retail outlets and both offline and online stores, making its reach very wide across the country.
- PAYBACK points: Another benefit that this digital wallet offers is the option to redeem PAYBACK points. Not only can you earn PAYBACK points but you can also turn these points into cash rewards.
FAQ's of Oxigen Wallet
Is there a fee levied while registering for Oxigen Wallet?
Ans: No. There are no charges towards registration and it is a free process.
Will there be a notification to let the customer know if his/her wallet has been debited or credited?
Ans: Yes. A confirmation SMS or email will be sent to all customers for every transaction.
Is it necessary to maintain a minimum balance?
Ans: There is no such requirement. A customer is free to add how much ever he/she wants to at any point in time.
What is the maximum amount of money that can be added in an Oxigen Wallet?
Ans: The upper limit is Rs.20,000.
Is it possible to check the balance amount in the digital wallet?
Ans: Yes. This can be done through the app. To do so, open the app and the balance will be reflected on the left side of the home screen.
Can a user still use this service if there is no access to the internet or mobile data?
Ans: Yes. Customers can transact using SMS services.
In case a transaction has failed and the money has been debited, will it be recredited automatically?
Ans: Yes. This will be done within 7 working days. If not, contact the customer care.
Is it possible to make international fund transfer using Oxigen?
Ans: No. Only domestic transactions can be made using this app.
How can a customer check the status of a transaction?
Ans: This can be done on the app by going to the ‘Transaction History’ tab.
Is it possible to update profile information?
Ans: Yes. The same can be done on the app by visiting the ‘My Account’ page.
How to accept ‘request money’ requests?
In order to do so, go to the app and click on accept.
Is it possible to cancel a transaction after making a fund transfer?
Ans: Unfortunately, this will not be possible. Before making a transaction, carefully review it and then confirm payment.
How can a user avail PAYBACK benefits with Oxigen Wallet?
Ans: To sign up for PAYBACK points go to the ‘me’ tab in the app and link your Oxigen Wallet with your PAYBACK account.
How can a user redeem PAYBACK points?
Ans: To do so, go to the PAYBACK section and click on ‘Redeem’.
Other IFSC Related Article
|NEFT Timing||Digital Wallet||Mobile Wallet|
|SBI UPI||Bank IFSC Code|
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.