The Axis Bank credit card IFSC code is mainly used to make a payment towards an outstanding credit card bill through National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). A cardholder can easily use this unique key to initiate a online payments at the click of a button. Indian Financial System Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric code and is also referred as IFSC. The Axis Bank credit card IFSC code is UTIB0000400. In this code, the first 4 digits is representative of the name of the bank and the digit after this is ‘zero’. The zero is set side for use in the future, while the last 6 digits denotes the branch code. The credit card IFSC code is very different from what is used by bank account holders to send money.
Table of Contents
How to Check Axis Bank Credit Card IFSC Code
- To search for Axis Bank credit card IFSC code look online, the key can be found online on a number of websites and third-party financial websites.
- The code can also be found on the Axis Bank website.
- Contact the customer care representative and ask for the code.
Check IFSC Code for Top Banks:
|State Bank of India IFSC Code||HDFC Bank IFSC Code||Indian Bank IFSC Code|
|Axis bank IFSC Code||Canara bank IFSC Code||ICICI Bank IFSC Code|
How to Pay Credit Card Bill Using IFSC Code
Even those who do not have an Axis Bank savings account will be able to make credit card bill payments using the NEFT method for which IFSC is a prerequisite. Given below is the process involved:
- Log on to net banking.
- Register the credit card as a beneficiary.
- Make a fund transfer using NEFT to the credit card.
Note: Here, to register the credit card as a beneficiary, you will have to make the beneficiary name the same as the one on the credit card, the beneficiary bank as Axis Bank and the account number as the 16-digit credit card number.
Uses & Benefits of Axis Bank Credit Card IFSC Code
- Very easy way to pay credit card bills.
- Safe and reliable.
- Cost effective.
- Convenient for those who do not have a savings account with the bank.
FAQs of Axis Bank Credit Card IFSC Code
1. Can all customers of Axis Bank holding a credit card make payments through NEFT?
2. How long does it take for the payment to be processed?
2 working days.
3. Are there any additional charges levied by the credit card issuing authority for making a payment in this manner?
4. What happens if the wrong IFSC code is entered?
In such a case, the remitter should ideally contact the customer care at the earliest possible instance.
5. Can bills be paid through this method through mobile banking?
Other IFSC Related Article
|NEFT Timing||Digital Wallet||Mobile Wallet|
|SBI UPI||Bank IFSC Code|