Land records include various types of details like sale deeds that are maintained by several government departments. It also includes the Records of Rights, Tenancy and Crop Inspection Register (RTC), among vital land-related details. Additionally, the record also includes details such as the shape of the land, type of soil, size, and details about the irrigation use of the land and crops.
How to View Land Record Khasra/Khatoni/Map in Madhya Pradesh
To view the land record Khasra or Khatoni or Map in Madhya Pradesh, follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Visit MP land record official site
- Step 2: Choose the relevant district and then you’ll have to select the Tehsil to view the required information.
- Step 3: Now select ‘Choose’ to view the details.
- Step 4: Choose the option: measles/map, or Khatoni, or field report, or type of land, or land records, or crop details, or list of official measles numbers, or list of account holders.
- Step 5: If you have selected ‘Measles/map’, upon submitting, you’ll be directed to choose the measles number.
- Step 6: Here you can either select to view Measles by number, or Measles of the account, or Measles map.
- To Check Measles by Name Online in MP: select ‘Measles/Map’ to view the map of the property.
- To Check Map/Bhunaksha of a Property in MP Visit MP Bhulekh. Select the district, tehsil, RI, halka, and the village, and then you’ll be able to view the map.
How to Check Property Related Documents Online in MP Bhulekh
To check other property document details online, follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official MP Bhulekh site
- Step 2: Select the required document to view information of the same. You can check documents such as Khasra/B-1/Map copy or information pertaining to the application form, crop details report, land type report, village list, area related report, Govt. Khasra report, Tehsil wise land use summary report, etc.
What is Khasra?
Khasra is a type of field book or record which includes the details of the land like the survey number, area of land, land revenue, address details, source of irrigation and crop details.
How can I view Khasra details?
Visit http://mpbhulekh.gov.in/ and choose ‘free services’ and then select ‘Khasra/Map copy and then choose the district, R.I circle, Tehsil, Halka, village, and Khasra number pertaining to a Khasra. Registration is not required to view the Khasra details.
What is a Mutation?
The mutation is executed after the sale or upon the death of the owner of the property to register the new ownership rights.
What are the bases for Mutation?
Mutation can be executed on any one of the below cases:
How can I request a Mutation?
- Purchase/Sale/Government Patta
- Legal possession due to succession or will
- Land acquisition by the government
You can visit the IT centre and submit a written request for Mutation and the IT centre will hand over the acknowledgement receipt. You can also request it through the online mode by visiting http://mpbhulekh.gov.in/ and if you’re already registered you can select the respective district, R.I. circle, Tehsil, Halka, Khasra number, and village to request the Mutation. You’ll be provided with a Request ID to track the status of the Mutation request.
What are the documents required for the purpose of Mutation?
Depending upon the type of Mutation, documents required can vary. However, below is the list of documents is usually required for Mutation:
Are there any charges related to Mutation?
- Copy of B1
- Copy of Khasra
- Sale Deed
- Copy of Will
- Copy of Decree
- Copy of the mortgage
- Death certificate
- Bhu-Adhikar evam Rin Pustika
There are no charges related to the execution of Mutation.
What’s the time frame for Mutation?
The timeframe is 45 days for undisputed Mutation.
How do I register for the application?
Visit http://mpbhulekh.gov.in/ and select on ‘Account Registration’ and enter the required details. Your password will be emailed to you.
How can I track my request or transaction status?
You can track the transaction status or request through two methods:
- You can enter the Request ID in the home page (http://mpbhulekh.gov.in/).
- You can also visit the IT centre and upon providing the Request ID, the IT centre user can provide the required information.
How to Check Property-Related Documents in MP Bhulekh Online?
You can check the documents related to your property in MP Bhulekh Online by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of MP Bhulekh.
- Navigate to the ‘Free Services’ tab from the menu.
- Select the option with Khasra, B1, or Map.
- Fill out the necessary information as per requirement – such as zilla, village, tehsil, and so on.
- Select the option with the name of the document that you would like to view from the list – such as khata number, khasra number, etc.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The document that you want to view will be displayed on your screen after the submission of the form.
How Can I Track My Request or Transaction Status?
You can follow the steps mentioned below to track the status of a request or a transaction:
- Visit the official website of MP Bhulekh.
- Navigate to the ‘Track Status’ option from the home page.
- Enter the acknowledgment number in the designated field.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to view the status.
How to Register for e-Filing Income Tax?
To register to for the e-filing of income tax, you can follow the steps which are mentioned below:
- Visit the official online portal of Income Tax India.
- Select the ‘User Type’ which is applicable to you from the list of options available.
- You will be required to enter a few details such as your full name, PAN, date of birth, residential status, and so on.
- Fill up the registration form with your personal details such as address of residence, contact number, etc.
- Submit the form and verify the same using the OTP confirmation which will be sent to you through your registered contact method.
- Once the submission is validated, you will be registered for e-filing your income tax. Thereafter, you will be able to use your login credentials to sign in to the portal and file your IT returns.
Find Land Records in Other States
Looking for Home Loan?
Browse home loans from different banks and get pre-qualified with BankBazaar