Overview Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
Retirement is the time when you can relax and enjoy and, hence, it is called the golden period. You can say goodbye to all your work related stress and worries. However, your financial stand must be strong so that you do not have to depend on anyone at such an age. Thus, you must save what you earn. The SCSS or Senior Citizen Saving Scheme allows you to enjoy the freedom of continuous savings and also ensures the fact that you avail guaranteed returns. The investment is absolutely safe as it is a scheme started by Government of India.
Interest Calculator for Senior Citizen Savings Scheme
The Senior Citizen Saving Scheme interest calculator is a user friendly tool which allows you to calculate the total interest that is generated on your deposit in the savings scheme.
The Senior Citizen Saving Scheme calculator has all the twelve months given out separately with a box next to each of them. All you need to do is put in the minimum balance in your account in these boxes. Make sure that you add the amount that is available after the 10th of every month. Then you have to press the ‘calculate’ button to know the total interest. The ‘reset’ button allows you to start from the beginning, in case you entered wrong data in any in the boxes.
Important SCSS Related Reads
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
- Andhra Bank Senior Citizens Savings Scheme
- Corporation Bank Senior Citizens Savings Scheme
- ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
- PNB Senior Citizens Savings Scheme
- SBI Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
- Senior Citizen Savings Scheme Account
- Union Bank of India Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
- Senior Citizen Saving Schemes Interest Rate
- Senior Citizen Saving Schemes Rules
- Senior Citizen Saving Schemes Interest Calculator