Rashtriya Sam Vikas Yojana
Rashtriya Sam Vikas Yojana is to help achieve advancement in horticulture, agriculture and allied development. The major reason for poverty in rural areas is the unavailability of drinking water, inadequate irrigation facilities, droughts etc. This scheme is to make sure that this situation doesn’t persist. This scheme is focused on development for backward areas and help reduce the imbalance and speed of development.
Objective of Rashtriya Sam Vikas Yojana
The main objective of Rashtriya Sam Vikas Yojana is to provide sustainable development in living standards of poor tribal via proper development of natural resources. This scheme addresses the problems of low agricultural productivity, unemployment and to fill the critical gaps of physical and social infrastructure.
Features of Rashtriya Sam Vikas Yojana
The features of Rashtriya Sam Vikas Yojana are as follows:
- The scheme is offered to the backward tribal town in Banswara.
- The program is designed for marginal and small tribal farmers of Banswara district in Rajasthan.
- The duration of the scheme is 3 years only.
- Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana
- Rashtriya Sam Vikas Yojana
- Sampoorna Gramin Rojgar Yojana
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji Urban Mission
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme from Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
- Valmiki Ambedkar Awaas Yojana
- Vikas Yojana Skill India Program
- 4 Essential-documents About Death Claims
- 7 Ways to Check PF Account Balance
- Banking Ombudsman
- Gold Saving Funds vs Gold ETF
- Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
- Gratuity Calculator and How to Calculate Gratuity
- Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana
- Pooled Finance Development Fund Scheme
- Salary Definitions for Calculation of Gratuity HRA
- Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan
- Losing Bank Locker Keys Here What You Need to Know