Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana is a rural growth program which was started by Indian Central government. This program is to ensure the growth of villages with an elevated ratio of people of scheduled castes by union of central and state schemes and allocating monetary support for the villages.
Features and benefits of Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana
The features of Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana are as follows:
- This scheme carries a number of growth plans for the villages.
- The plans under this scheme are Bharat Nirman, Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana to ensure that villages have good roads, water delivery, accommodation, electrification, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, ICDS, hygiene, etc.
- Villages that have more than 50% of the scheduled castes inhabitants’ will be eligible for this program.
- The schemes target is to make a model village that is self-sufficient and meeting the minimum requirements of every public sector.
- This scheme offers facility that is required for a grand livelihood.
Implementation of Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana
The main target of this scheme is to integrate growth of the chosen villages and to make them self-sufficient.
Another aim is to remove the difference between the schedule caste and other society. This can be done by increasing the literacy rate and offering basic education, controlling child and maternal death rate, etc.
To ensure that this is done, there has been a committee set which has a Deputy Chief Minister and a Navigation commission with Chief as the Chief Secretary.
Funding of Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana
The Centre has given Rs.55.54 crore to State of Assam, Bihar and Rajasthan. The scheme was executed in villages in Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu. Every village gets Rs.10 lakh each year to ensure that the objectives of this scheme are met.
- Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana
- Rashtriya Sam Vikas Yojana
- Sampoorna Gramin Rojgar Yojana
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji Urban Mission
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme from Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
- Valmiki Ambedkar Awaas Yojana
- Vikas Yojana Skill India Program
- 4 Essential-documents About Death Claims
- 7 Ways to Check PF Account Balance
- Banking Ombudsman
- Gold Saving Funds vs Gold ETF
- Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
- Gratuity Calculator and How to Calculate Gratuity
- Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana
- Pooled Finance Development Fund Scheme
- Salary Definitions for Calculation of Gratuity HRA
- Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan
- Losing Bank Locker Keys Here What You Need to Know