Ambedkar Hastshilp Vikas Yojana
Ambedkar Hastshilp Vikas Yojana is implemented for typical handicraft artisans with a purpose to empower and develop them into a well-organized market.
Objective of Ambedkar Hastshilp Vikas Yojana
The objective of this scheme is to:
- Mobilise and generate awareness of typical handicraft arts for their overall development and progress.
- Provide training to artisans and expose them to greater market to sell their handicraft products.
- Provide proper education and market knowledge to artisans so that they learn the market techniques to get better results.
Activities conducted by Ambedkar Hastshilp Vikas Yojana
The following are the activities conducted by Ambedkar Hastshilp Vikas Yojana:
Public interventions is conducted to:
- Conduct diagnostic survey to recognise the artisans especially female.
- Categorising the artisans to high-tech self-help organisation
- Provide identity card, life insurance and health insurance to the artisans.
Industrial interventions is offered to:
- Provide training to develop the new designs on handicraft.
- To distribute the new technology enabled tools and equipment to the artisans.
- Organise seminars and workshops.
Marketing interventions is offered to:
- Assess the market and product and conduct study tours for the artisans.
- Organise sale or exhibitions.
- Advertise the products through the electronic or print medium.
Financial interventions is offered to:
- Provide wage to the artisans during the training period.
- Provide guidance and assistance to get best skills.
- Provide loan facility to artisans to get the best result out of the scheme.
Infrastructural interventions is offered to:
- Establish a common centre for production or customer service or raw material centre.
- Beneficiaries of this scheme are primarily female handicraft artisans and their primary members of their family. Secondary beneficiary is to set up handicraft artisans community in the provided location.
- This serves the Sheikhpura district and Barbigha block of Bihar.
- Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana
- Rashtriya Sam Vikas Yojana
- Sampoorna Gramin Rojgar Yojana
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji Urban Mission
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme from Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
- Valmiki Ambedkar Awaas Yojana
- Vikas Yojana Skill India Program
- 4 Essential-documents About Death Claims
- 7 Ways to Check PF Account Balance
- Banking Ombudsman
- Gold Saving Funds vs Gold ETF
- Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
- Gratuity Calculator and How to Calculate Gratuity
- Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana
- Pooled Finance Development Fund Scheme
- Salary Definitions for Calculation of Gratuity HRA
- Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan
- Losing Bank Locker Keys Here What You Need to Know