About Future Generali
Founded nearly a decade back, in 2007, Future Generali is among India’s leading life insurance providers which has carved a name for itself in the Indian life insurance sector. The company was started following a joint venture between the Italy-based Generali Group with India’s Future Group. Catering to a large customer base of nearly 11 lakh people, Future Generali Life Insurance has consistently excelled in terms of performance, which has helped the insurer expand its operations to more and more cities within the country. Their current product portfolio spans across several categories like savings plans, investment plans (ULIPs), protection plans, child plans, health plans, rural plans, retirement plans, and group insurance plans.
Future Generali Life Insurance Online Premium Payment Options
Premium payment is a very important aspect of the life insurance process wherein a delayed payment can cause your policy cover to lapse. Making timely premiums payments is very important if you wish to have uninterrupted life insurance coverage at all times. With Future Generali, premium payments can be done in a matter of minutes, thanks to the facility of online premium payment that is offered by the insurer.
Online Premium Payment Using Quick Pay
- If you are an existing Future Generali policyholder and wish to pay your premiums directly without logging on to the website, you can do so using the ‘Quick Pay’ feature.
- Payments can be made using your credit card, debit car. Or via your bank’s net banking platform.
- To make the payment, first go to the Future Generali website and navigate to the ‘Customer Service’ section. Next, click on ‘pay Your Premium Online’.
- On the next page that you are redirected to, you need to click on the ‘Quick Pay’ option to make the premium payment.
- You will be redirected to a new tab where you need to enter your policy number and your date of birth.
- Next, your policy and premium due details will be displayed on the screen which you must confirm before proceeding.
- The final step is to make the payment which you can do using your credit/debit card, or net banking.
Online Payment for Registered users
- Future Generali policyholders who have registered their policy online can also make premium payment from their policy account itself.
- To do this, they need to log on to their account and then follow the steps mentioned for online premium payment.
- Payment can be made using a credit card, debit card, or via net banking.
Premium Payment Via Phone
- If you wish to make a renewal premium payment for your policy, you can do it using your phone. Premium payment via phone will be done using the IVR (interactive voice response) system. The process to do that is as follows:
- You must call the insurer’s Customer Care number i.e. 1800 102 2355 and request to make premium payment using the IVR payment option.
- Next, you will be asked by the customer care member to provide your contact details, following which you will receive a call back shortly.
- Once you receive a call back, the customer care member will assist you in making your renewal premium payment.
- Payment can be made using a credit/debit card.
- The ‘Pay by Phone’ option can be availed from Monday to Saturday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Pay using Auto-debit
- You can make premium payment using various auto-debit facilities.
- Make premium payment by giving standing instructions on your ICICI Bank credit or debit card.
- You can make premium payments using the Auto Pay System (Direct Debit/ECS/NACH) via your bank account.
- Payment can also be made using the Electronic Bill Payment Process where you will need to register with your bank’s website.
Pay at Branch or Authorised Centres
At Future Generali Branches –
Policyholders can make premium payments at Future Generali branches via cheque, demand draft, cash (up to Rs.50,000), and using their credit card.
Using mobile/online wallets –
Premium payments can also be made using mobile wallets like PayTM or JioMoney.
At Bank branches –
You can also make renewal premium payment at branches of leading banks like ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, and SBI Bank. Payments at these branches will be accepted in cash, demand drafts, or via local cheques.
At authorised centres –
Premium payments for Future Generali policies can also be made at authorised payments centres like CSC (Common Service centres) and ITZ Cash counters.